ANOTHER DUI DEPUTY - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

This guy was DRUNK, not "tipsy" or buzzed. He's damn lucky not to have killed someone.

blue line

Well tmack, the last few coments should answer your question. there is no brotherhood. Welcome to Florida

It's sad that someone would hide behind your badge to allow you to break the law in total reckless disregard for public safety. After all you are employed to perform the very task of ensuring public safety. It's time to grow up and take your job serious. It has nothing to do with ada boys. It has to do with that he was drunk and driving. Don't believe it go read the report and watch the video it's a public record then make your comments. I would like to see someone call the arresting deputy a coward to his face. It will never happen, and they call him a coward that sound like irony. Remember this is not the northeast, and you can always go back home anytime you want to.

TMack look at these idiot comments from our "fellow brothers" Like the idiot guest1111. It is scary as hell that this is the 94 that backs me up!! I am beginning to think I would be better off going it alone instead of this COWARD traffic unit and the likes of him out there. Do I think Cop's or Deputy's are above the law..?? Absolutely NOT--> With that in mind, do I feel that discretion can be used gee ya think?? I dont want to hear this crap about "The Traffic unit conducted a Traffic stop on a possible DUI and most likely activated his dash-cam to record for evidence the driving habits and demeanor of the operator of the questioned vehicle.The CD is evidence of many traffic infractions and criminal events witnessed by the traffic unit including this stop and subsequent arrest of the perp"blah..blah..blah... what a bunch of Horse S.hit!! Shut the damn mike off and then step away from the camera. So TMack their are those of us that understand and wouldnt pull that crap on another brother in Green, Blue or tan. I can speak from both sides of the Mason Dixon line as I have been an LEO on both sides of it.... God help us, Now we have our own to worry about in addition to the bad guy's.[/b]

Let this be a lesson to all. According to MADD statistics, 42% of all traffic fatalities in Florida in 2005 involved alcohol. Drinking and Driving endangers everyone on the road. It is a serious offense and should be treated as such, regardless of who you are.

Those that say such things as "where's the brotherhood" and "I don't want that guy that arrests a cop backing me up" are corrupt and shouldn't be officers. They think that it is ok for them to take someone else to jail but when it comes to them they should get a free pass. In actuality, cops should get less concideration when they commit DUI because they should know the dangers of it more than any non-LEO citizen.

For now on EVERYONE GOES TO JAIL that are DUI. NO ONE gets a ride home! :evil:

We say we don't have the time to arrest a sig-1 driver and we call a cab, but if its a deputy we will find the time. What the crap is going on? Its getting like the Sig-38's have. The state drops them all the time when the victim does not cooperate, but when its a LEO the state files even without a cooperative victim! :evil:

Like guest 123 YOU are a Non Leo Citizen...... Now Go Away!!!!!!!!!!!

Another cop not helping out his brother. What is wrong with this world.

"Guest" your post belongs right up there next to Tmack as some of the most idiotic comments an "alleged" cop can post. Let us disect your comments and cut to the chase.
    "Fellow Brothers",well I am not your brother but I am the cop who will die to protect you as your 10-94.That means I will do my sworn duty,it does not mean since I am your backup that I will violate the law or look the other way,or violate the laws I am sworn to uphold.
    "Coward" Traffic Unit O Wow is this a brotherhood term,and the likes of him.I strongly suggest you cancel your back up and fend for yourself that is your choice.
    "Cops or Deputies above the Law"."absolutely not"."use descretion" what a moral and legal contradiction.That is the most pathetic statement of all.Oh yea I remember the oath now "I swear to uphold the laws of the State of Florida with the caviat "with descretion".How Sad
    "Shut the darn mike off and step away from the camera".Now thats a beauty.Lets alter our investigation and evidence of the stop.What a beautiful act commit an offense to cover up another offense.Man you are a piece of work.You do that at all your scenes.You "Guest" are the type who give a bad name to cops.
    "Training on both sides of the Mason Dixon Line"as I have,and while you were still suckling your mother,I can only assume you are a proud member of the "me generation" who thinks only about yourself and not the people we are here to protect.
    You give new meaning to word "Brotherhood"

the traffic unit that conducted that stop is never available to take a possible dui while he is working on duty. he's busy fininshing up other reports to take a crash report (unless the the major is listening to the radio and tells him to clear) and take the crash. how many times when a traffic unit isn't available have we called a taxi for private citizens?? way to many to count . we tell them it's thier lucky day and call a ride. if you say "i never have or would" your a damn liar. how many times have you gone to a fight and both parties say the other person hit them first?? do you arrest both? no you do a capis and let the state figure it out. i'm not condoning dui in any way shape or form but that is why we have discretion. Discretion 1. the power or right to decide or act according to one's own judgment; freedom of judgment or choice: It is entirely within my discretion whether I will go or stay. the deputy arrested is young maybe it's time to leave some of the younger ones hired at the front desk for a little longer. have them go for more ride alongs before they get to start training for the road. get a little life experience before getting on thier own. my opinion is a dui is a misdemeanor offense. dont take someones job away for that. the general public doesnt lose thier job for the most part due to a dui why should we. they can get a ride from wifey or friends till thier license is valid agian and work the front desk or some where else we are short. lesson learned.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast