ANOTHER DUI DEPUTY - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Sound's Like "3" missed the short bus for his fast track to the Special olympics. Geeez that post was literaly Retarded.

Mackin your day in stripes in the drunk tank are only a few bad headlights away in Manatee or the COB!!!I will wave to you when i leave your ex's apt. :lol:

Has beens

Why is it that all the ex-officers/deupties feel the need to come to this site and put their two cents in. Especially the one on the last few posts. Don't you have a beater car to sell on that Oneco Used Car lot? I love the way they say they are "retired" police officers. Most were fired or quit before getting fired. They had no clue when they were on the job and look at their lives now. Divorced, Forclosed on, bankrupt and drinkers. Go away. Find a website for losers, you don't rate to even visit this one.

TMack-Loser

Let me get this straight, an ex-5 foot nothing, made to resign cop tries to get everyone ruffled. Please, this half assed excuse windbag was nothing more than a body in a uniform. His work ethic sucked, he was unreliable and one of the shadiest people I ever knew. How's your personal life going TMack? It won't be long before your picked up for playing with little boys.

Any news this weekend

BPD Whats That?

Quote Originally Posted by 3
    Quote Originally Posted by BPD
    Maybe we can get you all some EAP for your drinking issues over at MSO
    Maybe we should get u BPD cops some help for kidnapping, beating and raping hookers. And send some of you retards back to the academy for some law training, specifically a lawful traffic stop.
    Lord knows ya'll have some dumb ones over there.
    B= Boinging
    P= Prostitutes
    D= Daily

:wink:

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567