13th Check - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 13th Check

Quote Originally Posted by Retired in NYS
    It appears that the pension will be paying the 13th check on or about April 10th, and have started processing them now. This is according to the retiree's web site. :lol: :lol: :lol:
    You know its funny the TF&PRA likes to come over here to post rhetorical propaganda, but they didn't think to share the 13th check info here did they. Things that make you go... sigh! Guess the Goebels of the TF&PRA missed that one.

We should have a banquet for the masterminds behind the lawsuits that wasted all of the money involved, but when they arrive just beat the crap out of them for an hour or so, then go to Beef's :snicker:

Suck this

Quote Originally Posted by dont care
    F the jerks that brought the suit, i hope you end up working at Wal Mart
    F* you..I hope you end up with no benefits at all when you retire..
    Maybe if we keep suing, that will happen a**hole.

Member LEO Affairs Rookie

13th check

What's the matter with you all? The retirees lost the DA, the actives are still working and the 13th check is going to be paid at some point. I can understand some hard feelings from both sides but this thread has deteriorated to the point where all we are seeing is name calling and bickering back and forth like little children. Instead of being an embarassment to both sides why don't we either drop it or post something other than childish comments. It has gotten to the point where all anyone is saying now is on a par with I can Pixx further than you can, or my "thingy" is bigger than your "thingy". Lets just move on........

Re: 13th check

Quote Originally Posted by Trash Man
    What's the matter with you all? The retirees lost the DA, the actives are still working and the 13th check is going to be paid at some point. I can understand some hard feelings from both sides but this thread has deteriorated to the point where all we are seeing is name calling and bickering back and forth like little children. Instead of being an embarassment to both sides why don't we either drop it or post something other than childish comments. It has gotten to the point where all anyone is saying now is on a par with I can Pixx further than you can, or my "thingy" is bigger than your "thingy". Lets just move on........
    Apparently the TF&PRA hasn't gotten that memo. They don't realize they lost. Since the 2nd DCA made their ruling, the TF&PRA little Joseph Goebbels' have come out of the woodwork on this board. It will not stop until they realize their loss!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12