You Guys Are NUTZ!!!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

That real easy to say when you have veto power Adrift. I have seen things about you magically disappear...imagine that. Add hypocrite to your list of achievements.

You really are "AN A$$ PROVED" Figure it out yourself troll.

Hypocrite? I thought he was the "Travelling Gnome" of Travelocity fame.... Oh Noooooo.....

You're all wrong. He represents the Lollipop Guild...

http://www.noplacelikeoz.com/OZ-lollipop.wav

You can hear him here!!

Outed

Now that adrift has been outed, lets try to out the others. I think FA Q is an officer with a furry partner, but that might be only my "#2" :wink: guess.

It's gonna take a lot of Brasso to clean the tarnish off his Eagle, Globe and Anchor...can we have a moment of silence please?...

Now now, Inspector Gadget... It's all fun and games until someone gets an eye put OUTED...didn't anyone ever tell you that? Fa Q is actually an insightful poster who doesn't appear to have a personal axe to grind. That kind of stuff is great. I look forward to more of the same. Adrift is now just flotsam...but he'll rise again just like the Phoenix!! Or maybe he'll just move to Phoenix...even better. Tell Gang we said Hiwhen you pass through AZ. I know you guys got along so well...

Someone help me out here. I thought Semper Fidelis meant "always faithful" Perhaps a more fitting motto is "nunc quidem fidelis, haud diutius" loosely translated to Once Faithful, now no longer. Like many posters have said if or when the identity of the "Disgruntled few" becomes known you will not be surprised. I know I'm not.

Such an angry little man, that Adrift...be careful or else he'll have the rest of the Lollipop Guild come picket the station...again.

http://gonemovies.com/WWW/MyWebFilms/Dr ... llipop.jpg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12