Sheriff Wells - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sheriff Wells

Please Charlie

Take Billy Boy with you!

Who is that?

Re: Herr Steube

Quote Originally Posted by blockforce
    What is Brad Steube's educational background? Will Baby Steube have to leave MSO when pappy ascends the throne?
    I THINK IT'S A BAD IDEA TO HAVE BABY STUBE STILL ON THE FORCE WHEN DADDY STUBE I "THE MAN" IN CHARGE. BABY HAS BEEN BAILED BY DAD TOO MANY TIMES ALREADY. HE'S THE BIGGEST GOOF I'VE EVER SEEN

po po

1st learn how to spell then post moron "threw" geezus you must work for us

Ken Pearson

Wednesday, March 14, 2007, Ken Pearson was "holding court" at the local Outback Steakhouse whining and dining a couple of media reporters. Although the entire conversation was not comletely over-heard, there was no doubt whatsoever that Pearson was bashing the Sheriff's Office and its administration. I'm very surprised to hear such things from a guy, who beforehis own indiscretions caught up with him, was the number two man in the agency and upheld and supported the policies of that agency. It is also very evident that Pearson was professing his innocence regarding his departure from the Sheriff's office. I suppose a guy could claim he was wronged on one account, and maybe two accounts...ok, maybe three people might have had it wrong, but 5 or 6 separate complaints, all of which were sustained...come on, at some point, a person just has to take responsibility for his actions. I'm sure his wife believes he is innocent, as accused, because he has said "she's the only one for me. I'm sure if there are any doubts, the internal affairs files are public record and available for all to read.

A concerned cop in the know

p.s. - As I'm told, all of the victome of Pearson's come-ons an sexual harassment have husbands who work for the Sheriff's Office. Talk about having ultimate control. For the sake of all of you who work for the SO, especially those who have wives that work there, I think integrity lies with Brad Steube. All LEO's I know also feel the same way.

Grant, Chill little man! You dont need to start campaigning for Daddy does no wrong yet!

Steube will take Sheriff position if offered to him in the next 2 weeks, but will he run in the next election? We will all know in 1 1/2 years. Until then you know crap.

Big Brudda is Watching

Quote Originally Posted by Overheard while out about
    Wednesday, March 14, 2007, Ken Pearson was "holding court" at the local Outback Steakhouse whining and dining a couple of media reporters. Although the entire conversation was not comletely over-heard, there was no doubt whatsoever that Pearson was bashing the Sheriff's Office and its administration.

You just happened to overheard a private conversation? What a coincidence!

- - - - - - - - - - -
    http://www.heraldtribune.com/apps/pb...NEWS/703170336
    “Wells has launched Charlie Wells Investigations, a company based at his wife's real estate office in Parrish.”

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    "Public Servants", if that is what you call it, so be it. I still enjoy my job after 23 years and I know I work for the best SO in the state, thanks to Sheriff Wells.

First of all, learn how to type. Now post your address and I will send you your 25 cents you paid towards my pay. It must be killing you to know that any of these "Public Servants" on this board can take away your freedom! :lol: The worst part about it, Myself and the rest of the MSO employees will go out of their way to help you out and keep you safe, so your welcome, don't mention it! :wink:
    If one does not agree that a person, as opposed to the tax payers and owners of the public's trust should be the one who selects the leader of a public agency, then write the Governor about your concerns of lack of education and neopotism. He professes ethics in government is important.

charlie.crist@myflorida.com

Re: Big Brudda is Watching

Quote Originally Posted by OverheardMyAzz
    Quote Originally Posted by Overheard while out about
    Wednesday, March 14, 2007, Ken Pearson was "holding court" at the local Outback Steakhouse whining and dining a couple of media reporters. Although the entire conversation was not comletely over-heard, there was no doubt whatsoever that Pearson was bashing the Sheriff's Office and its administration.

You just happened to overheard a private conversation? What a coincidence!

- - - - - - - - - - -
    http://www.heraldtribune.com/apps/pb...NEWS/703170336
    “Wells has launched Charlie Wells Investigations, a company based at his wife's real estate office in Parrish.”
    So? She is the only one who is capable of investigating.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast