Morale at an all time LOW!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Morale at an all time LOW!

Morale at an all time LOW?
    Starting this forum to see what the guys and girls think about this and get responses. Who's to blame? Administration? Union? You?
    During this time of "crisis" where are our leaders? Do we have any leaders?
    I'm not stupid, but I think the blame lies all over the place and unfortunatley the people that count either have their heads in the sand or were never able to lead anyway. Hey, but you hear we have a great contract and a great pension hmmmmmmmmm, that's true, but that does not equal great morale!
    We need leadership and a person or persons who can make a decision no matter what side of the fence they or their decision lands.
    Anyway, reply with your thoughts or feelings.

Re: Morale at an all time LOW!

Quote Originally Posted by adrift in pines
    Morale at an all time LOW?
    Starting this forum to see what the guys and girls think about this and get responses. Who's to blame? Administration? Union? You?
    During this time of "crisis" where are our leaders? Do we have any leaders?
    I'm not stupid, but I think the blame lies all over the place and unfortunatley the people that count either have their heads in the sand or were never able to lead anyway. Hey, but you hear we have a great contract and a great pension hmmmmmmmmm, that's true, but that does not equal great morale!
    We need leadership and a person or persons who can make a decision no matter what side of the fence they or their decision lands.
    Anyway, reply with your thoughts or feelings.
    I didnt know you guys had morale issues, what exactly is the problem? You guys do have a great contract and benefits and are not exactly working in the ghetto so again what is the problem if you dont mind me asking.

This is the first time I have heard anything bad about Pines PD.

Yes we work in a nice area and we have all the toys, but you must have leadership. We feel that its a body without a head. In any organization you need leadership and leaders that make decisions, not flip flop or make no decisions at all. The upper command staff fight between eachother and the Chief does not step in and there is a perception that the command staff is out of control and on their own agendas instead of the department agenda much less the men and women of the organization. There has actually been talk about a vote of no confidence,but I don't think the union would back such a venture as there is a perception they too sleep with the top. We would actually need a complete vote of no confidence for the entire command staff.

Naaaaaaaaaaaaa, it's no his fault. It goes way beyond that and you can only blame one person for not putting it under control, but a lot of differnet people have contibuted to this morale problem.

If you think you have problems come to our blog. u have it made here. wish i would have started here insted.

Ofc. J.M. from DVPD

How is see doing? We lost a good young Ofc. who would not play ball with our slugs. Too bad. Our loss is your gain.

Re: Ofc. J.M. from DVPD

Quote Originally Posted by guestDV
    How is see doing? We lost a good young Ofc. who would not play ball with our slugs. Too bad. Our loss is your gain.
    nice post JM. BTW great decision on the sig 32 crine scene or was it a sig 5? we'll never know will we??

sorry, not sure of what you mean. Just an Ofc from Davie who wanted to know how JM was doing. Hope see is not running into the same crowd at PP as with DV :shock:

jm

she was her own worst enemy at davie. everyone at pines will know first hand soon enough. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wish we could get her back. Good young cop. Just wanted to me a cop and the slugs were like a cancer and hurt her career.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast