Greetings from Orange County

Greetings from Orange County

3-6-07

Hello all. I Figured I'd drop a line and let everyone know what's happening up here in Winter Garden. We just started our third week of in-house training. We went to the range yesterday. They issue Glock 40mm and there's a shotgun in every car. Pretty cool. We start FTO on Monday.

Things are a little different up here. Call volume is is a lot lower. Seems like calls are either "in progress" or absolutely nothing is going on. It's strange,....We're only 3 hrs up the road but it feels like a whole different part of the country. Plus we're only 30 min. from Disney. I can actually hear the fireworks from Disney at night from the house I'm renting.

The cars are pretty pimp though. Lights everywhere, kevlar doors, dual spotlights, computers, in-car printers, shotguns, etc.

Anyways, I wanted to say so long to anyone I didn't get a chance to see before I hit the road. I would have loved to have spent 5 minutes with everyone before I left but things happened really quickly. I'm not gonna waste time by trying to come up with something profound to say. (that seems to be the trend when someone leaves or retires) I just wanted everyone to know that I looked forward to coming to work at Davie every day. Not because of the job but because of the people I worked with. Look out for eachother, stay safe, and if you're ever up in this neck of the woods, look me up.

Resko
    "Winter Garden 165"

Thanks for the kind words. Sounds like you're in a good place. You and Casey will both be missed. Stay safe and keep in touch.

you two will be missed and stay safe

I hope the best for the both of you. Stay safe and enjoy the slower pace.

FO SHO!!!!!

Clough: "that goes without saying"

greetings

HOPE ALL IS WELL,CASEY DONT FORGET TO PLACE RUBIN'S PIC IN THE SAME SPOT YOU HAD IT IN YOUR PATROL CAR HERE SO ALL THE MUTTS CAN SAY 'WHO'S THAT GOOD LOOKING GUY" BOTH OF YOU STAY SAFE KEEP IN TOUCH.