equipment and assignments
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

equipment and assignments

I would like for someone to explain how new cars are assigned. Seems like necessity should be more important than giving a car to someone who basically drives it back and forth to work and out of town once a month. I guess it boils down to who is parking in that persons' garage!!

I looked on the website and found that the sheriff's dept. has four majors. Could someone expalin exactly what they do? Seems like alot of "clutter" at the top?

[/url]

Re: equipment and assignments

Necessity has nothing what so ever to do with it. It's all done by seniority and connection. You'd be amazed at how many patrolmen have units that are way ofer 100,000 miles, but someone that works in the office gets the new car.

Quote Originally Posted by hammerhead
    I would like for someone to explain how new cars are assigned. Seems like necessity should be more important than giving a car to someone who basically drives it back and forth to work and out of town once a month. I guess it boils down to who is parking in that persons' garage!!

I looked on the website and found that the sheriff's dept. has four majors. Could someone expalin exactly what they do? Seems like alot of "clutter" at the top?

[/url]

vehicle questions

Equipment needed:

One tow bar to fit a new Ford Explorer. This is needed to pull a new burgandy crown vic. Must have a qucik release lever in case someone catches them!!!!

Re: vehicle questions

Didn't CID just get a new Explorer and Burgandy CV? lol you just don't appreciate a new vehicle unless you know you won't be getting any new for a while I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by guest357
    Equipment needed:

One tow bar to fit a new Ford Explorer. This is needed to pull a new burgandy crown vic. Must have a qucik release lever in case someone catches them!!!!

replacement

Those two replaced the ones that were wrecked. Both cars were totalled out. Be glad no one got hurt in those accidents.

Joke decoder ring needed

Equipment needed:

What makes the above reference so funny is that no one gets the joke. ha ha ha ha

Re: Joke decoder ring needed

Oh I get it, I just realized who those vehicles belong to, but that hook up has been going on for so long, it's like an open secret. They've been getting careless though. It's turning into a regular peyton place in the den.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Roy
    Equipment needed:

What makes the above reference so funny is that no one gets the joke. ha ha ha ha

suprise visit

heard things got interesting when the spouse showed up the other day. Seems like "crown vic" was beside themselves until the spouse left. Ain't nothing like a good old fashion "stand by your man"!!!!

suprise visit

heard things got interesting when the spouse showed up the other day. Seems like "crown vic" was beside themselves until the spouse left. Ain't nothing like a good old fashion "stand by your man"!!!!

clutter

Response to hammerhead,

They do have four majors. One is at the Detention Center. One is over CID. One is in administration. One is over trash, I guess. I remember the one at the Detention Center. I think that one had a bad year in 2003 and never recovered.

Maybe someone else knows more??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast