Council election
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Council election

The town election will be held on 13 March, 2007. As most of you know, the FOP is supporting both Marlon Luis in Dist. IV, and Terri Santini in district III. We are asking for volunteers to assist at the polling sites on election day. There are seven precincts in Dist. III and six in District IV. We are hoping to have at least two volunteers at each site. Hours will be 0700-0930 and 1630-1800. We know that this is an inconvenience for alot of people, but our support and turn-out is imperative if we seek change to the current fiasco in town hall. Volunteers MUST drive their personal vehicles. NO TOWN VEHICLES CAN BE USED FOR A POLITICAL PURPOSE!!

Plantation Lodge 42 PAC

Head the call brothers/sisters and show up in force on election days at the polls
    Id also recommend you place members at key intersections holding your endorsed candidates signs
    We at Lodge 42 do this for every election and to date, have not lost an election with our endorsed candidate. It also shows the public your involved and watching and cannot be measured when it came to our contract negotitations.
    The end result is very harmonious relationship with your elected officials
    Stand strong and good luck
    I will post a notice on our FOP Board of your endorsements and encourage our Davie resident officers to get out and vote for the endorsed!

this is an important time in our upcoming negotiations, as a group we should focus on the positive and pull together as a group. we also need to be visible come election day

lets show up in force and as a groupnext tuesday folks

I know internally as a dept we supported the idea of the commons shopping center, obviously that means more officers. Was our support for the commons ever known by the public. if not, we can use that to our advantage. what im trying to get at is the main council person we want to get voted out is in favor for the commons, if we remind some of the people that we talk to before the election of that we might be able to use that in our favor, remember majority of the residents, especially out west don't want the commons. just a thought

Quote Originally Posted by guest17689
    I know internally as a dept we supported the idea of the commons shopping center, obviously that means more officers. Was our support for the commons ever known by the public. if not, we can use that to our advantage. what im trying to get at is the main council person we want to get voted out is in favor for the commons, if we remind some of the people that we talk to before the election of that we might be able to use that in our favor, remember majority of the residents, especially out west don't want the commons. just a thought
    I think that the major opponents to the commons are the residends in district 4. I'm not sure if the district 3 people give a crap or even know about the commons because it doesn't really affect them. To my knowledge, our support of the commons wasn't adressed by any candidates. We are on the record for supporting Marlon Luis. Logically, we would be for any project that means more cops on the street.

I understand that both Marlon Luis and Terri Santini are for a BSO takeover so I will support them.

to guest

guest if you want bso to take over fine,go on thier site and chat! i love it when a person who is a total idiot comes on our site and tell us how bso is the way to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    I understand that both Marlon Luis and Terri Santini are for a BSO takeover so I will support them.
    I guess there has to be an idiot in every crowd. Hey MORON, why would we support someone who wants to force BSO down our throats. For the educated people reading this, Luis and Santini oppose BSO. For the other idiot, go wax Starkey's car.

After seeing the other posts on this board it sounds like BSO would be better than what you got?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast