NO TO BSO! - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: NO TO BSO!

[quote=Davie OFC]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Barny Miller":249co65k
    For someone, who shares a channel with three other BSO districts and backed up all three districts on several catastrophes, I would never want to work for them. They are a mess on the radio and a mess on scenes. Not to mention the fact that you guys are all dangerously under-staffed. Your shift minimums are horrifying. I?ve even heard a particular district 8 delta unit clear 94s, many times (before anyone has even arrived on scene. Yeah, that?s an agency I?d love to work for.

Here?s just another example of the catastrophe, which has become the legacy of BSO:

?16 Echo2: I?m 97 on the crash. I need rescue code three! Dispatch: 10-4 rescue is en-route. 16 Echo2: I need rescue code three! Dispatch: Rescue is 48 and already en-route code three. 16 Echo2: I need rescue code three! Dispatch: (Alert tone), Echo2, look behind you? rescue is already 97!

We'll stay Davie Blue. You guys keep ignoring your radio and getting alert-toned, which gives the Davie guys a headache by the way.

Above all else, everyone stay safe and go home to your families. No matter where you work, we will always come together to back each other up in times of need (as the way it?s always been).

God bless.
    As a Davie OFC. is upsets me to read the above post by someone posing as a Davie Ofc. Yes, our surrounding agencies have their tard moments and so do we. Look at our LT on midnights. Look at our toupe?d friend on dayshift, and don't forget our driving with the windows down comb over veteran.

BSO has come through on more then one occassion when we needed them. I can attest to that.

To any BSO deps reading this. We do not think like this person. WE are all we have out here and I want to keep it that way.
    [/quote:249co65k]

I was going to comment to the above idiots again, however after reading this post I'm glad you calmed me down. Barney Miller and the other clown represent this agency horribly. All agencies have their ups and downs. I don't work for BSO, but I live in Deerfield and BSO is there faster than Deerfield PD ever was when I call them. Jenne ruined BSO and they will come back and be a real power house with their boss. They could take Davie over and provide better service with the man in charge now. I agree he has more things to worry about than mergers. There are a lot of good cops who work for BSO and died for us. Jenne hired scum to work for BSO. Many good people were turned down. They will get with the change in times and watch out when they do. Cops like Barney miller need to be striped of their badge and apply for wackenhut.

Also Davie Blue is not a color of a uniform. It's simply blue and LAPD started the trend. Do some research.

So, if you live in Deerfield and you don't work for Davie, why are you posting on the Davie board? Better yet, why are you cramming BSO down our throats. What personal gain is in it for you?

None of us applied to BSO because none of us want to work there. And apparently, neither do your own deputies. We?ve got a few of yours processing with us right now. Not to mention the five a day that you?re currently losing to other local agencies. Do the research.

I actually have several friends who work for BSO. And YES, they are very good cops. That is irrelevant. The point is, this is a Davie board and it's not your place to come here with your disrespectful sales pitch ? as what sparked my original post. It?s no different than coming into our house and pi$$ing on the walls.

I've said my peace. I'm done with this thread. Davie will be here long after I retire. Take your sales pitch elsewhere. The voters aren't interested.

FYI, "Davie Officer" made an excellent point about the three he mentioned. Maybe they?ll go to BSO when they retire (two of them will be leaving soon). Fortunately for us, the majority are on the same page.

Here it is again one last time, since you missed it the first two times:

Above all else, everyone stay safe and go home to your families. No matter where you work, we will always come together to back each other up in times of need (as the way it?s always been).

God bless

Quote Originally Posted by Barny Miller
    So, if you live in Deerfield and you don't work for Davie, why are you posting on the Davie board? Better yet, why are you cramming BSO down our throats. What personal gain is in it for you?

None of us applied to BSO because none of us want to work there. And apparently, neither do your own deputies. We?ve got a few of yours processing with us right now. Not to mention the five a day that you?re currently losing to other local agencies. Do the research.

I actually have several friends who work for BSO. And YES, they are very good cops. That is irrelevant. The point is, this is a Davie board and it's not your place to come here with your disrespectful sales pitch ? as what sparked my original post. It?s no different than coming into our house and pi$$ing on the walls.

I've said my peace. I'm done with this thread. Davie will be here long after I retire. Take your sales pitch elsewhere. The voters aren't interested.

FYI, "Davie Officer" made an excellent point about the three he mentioned. Maybe they?ll go to BSO when they retire (two of them will be leaving soon). Fortunately for us, the majority are on the same page.

Here it is again one last time, since you missed it the first two times:

God bless
    Well genius, I have family who works for BSO. Your disrespectful comments are a true definition of what Davie has to offer. BSO is a great organization and will get better. You can think what you want, soon, with the tax roll back we may need to have a metro police agency down here. Public safety cost to cities too much and they have no problem getting rid of you. I didn't mean to disrespect any officers, however when you disrespect other agencies and their officers shows just what kind of person you are. I'm glad you enjoy living that way.

which davie guy let a gun into booking ?

accept a 10-15 from a vin guy ?? failed to search ?

some are 10-8 , some ain't

the chief's little pet is back to work on bravo shift ???

I have been with BSO for 21 years. I am waiting for BSO to be taken over by Davie PD. You guys have my vote :devil:

Very funny BSO Deputy - that was good.... We need some humor in this thread.. Too many cops here are letting their testosterone get the better of them instead of working together.....

The target date is February 1, 2008. Get ready. Don't worry, you guys aren't the only ones....

Quote Originally Posted by BS0 Takeover
    The target date is February 1, 2008. Get ready. Don't worry, you guys aren't the only ones....
    sure hope this is true. I would GREAT for all of us.....................

That's not what Ken told me ......

It's about time. I'm sick of dealing with this F**Ked up City.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast