NO TO BSO! - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: NO TO BSO!

Quote Originally Posted by No to BSO
    Talk to some of the guys from Cooper City about working for BSO. Even with Lamberti they still don't recommend it.
    You're an idiot. Lamberti just took over. Give him some time. Yea things are still messed up, however in a year or so BSO will be unstoppable. I worked with Lamberti prior to the merger and he's a great person and a real cops cop. You guys at Davie could only wish to have a leader like him. Stop bashing other agencies. If you haven't noticed we are being attacked more and more and yet morons like you still disprect other officers. No wonder Florida is so messed up, we hate eachother more than criminals hate us. Just look at West Palm Beach last night, 3 gang bangers got out of the car and took shots with a shotgun and rife at the officer. Change your attitude punk it just may be a BSO Deputy that saves your life one day.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Talk to some of the guys from Cooper City about working for BSO. Even with Lamberti they still don't recommend it.
    You're an idiot. Lamberti just took over. Give him some time. Yea things are still messed up, however in a year or so BSO will be unstoppable. I worked with Lamberti prior to the merger and he's a great person and a real cops cop. You guys at Davie could only wish to have a leader like him. Stop bashing other agencies. If you haven't noticed we are being attacked more and more and yet morons like you still disprect other officers. No wonder Florida is so messed up, we hate eachother more than criminals hate us. Just look at West Palm Beach last night, 3 gang bangers got out of the car and took shots with a shotgun and rife at the officer. Change your attitude punk it just may be a BSO Deputy that saves your life one day.
    You have a great way of trying to unify people.

Grass is Not Greener at BSO

The Cooper City cops were in such a rush to go green and now that they have seen that the pasture at BSO is not greener than what they had before, they want to rebel. Oh well, so sorry.

Re: Grass is Not Greener at BSO

Quote Originally Posted by DVxona
    The Cooper City cops were in such a rush to go green and now that they have seen that the pasture at BSO is not greener than what they had before, they want to rebel. Oh well, so sorry.
    Don't speak about things you have no clue on. I worked for Cooper city and now BSO and I would never want to be a city turd again. Davie is a joke with an admin that doesn't care. Stop basing us. You people are pathetic. BSO is not up to standards right now, but gives the Sheriff some time. you'll see.

Someone has to tell it like it is

You have a great way of trying to unify people.

For someone, who shares a channel with three other BSO districts and backed up all three districts on several catastrophes, I would never want to work for them. They are a mess on the radio and a mess on scenes. Not to mention the fact that you guys are all dangerously under-staffed. Your shift minimums are horrifying. I?ve even heard a particular district 8 delta unit clear 94s, many times (before anyone has even arrived on scene. Yeah, that?s an agency I?d love to work for.

Here?s just another example of the catastrophe, which has become the legacy of BSO:

?16 Echo2: I?m 97 on the crash. I need rescue code three! Dispatch: 10-4 rescue is en-route. 16 Echo2: I need rescue code three! Dispatch: Rescue is 48 and already en-route code three. 16 Echo2: I need rescue code three! Dispatch: (Alert tone), Echo2, look behind you? rescue is already 97!

We'll stay Davie Blue. You guys keep ignoring your radio and getting alert-toned, which gives the Davie guys a headache by the way.

Above all else, everyone stay safe and go home to your families. No matter where you work, we will always come together to back each other up in times of need (as the way it?s always been).

God bless.

Quote Originally Posted by Barny Miller
    For someone, who shares a channel with three other BSO districts and backed up all three districts on several catastrophes, I would never want to work for them. They are a mess on the radio and a mess on scenes. Not to mention the fact that you guys are all dangerously under-staffed. Your shift minimums are horrifying. I?ve even heard a particular district 8 delta unit clear 94s, many times (before anyone has even arrived on scene. Yeah, that?s an agency I?d love to work for.

Here?s just another example of the catastrophe, which has become the legacy of BSO:

?16 Echo2: I?m 97 on the crash. I need rescue code three! Dispatch: 10-4 rescue is en-route. 16 Echo2: I need rescue code three! Dispatch: Rescue is 48 and already en-route code three. 16 Echo2: I need rescue code three! Dispatch: (Alert tone), Echo2, look behind you? rescue is already 97!

We'll stay Davie Blue. You guys keep ignoring your radio and getting alert-toned, which gives the Davie guys a headache by the way.

Above all else, everyone stay safe and go home to your families. No matter where you work, we will always come together to back each other up in times of need (as the way it?s always been).

God bless.
    Yet another scum bag cop disrespecting others. BSO has plenty of great Deputies. You think Davie doesn't have their fair share of retards. Just look at the poster above. The idiot is trying to copy NYPD BLUE by saying we'll stay Davie Blue. Guess what genius, it's not up to you or your other rude colleagues. Your admin is a joke and apparently so are Davie cops. 7 Police Officers shot in less than 2 months yet you have the balls to come on and still throw stones. You are a pathetic puke and I only hope your sorry life doesn't depend on other LEOs. You have some nerve saying God Bless when you come on here and blast other cops.

God bless.
    Yet another scum bag cop disrespecting others. BSO has plenty of great Deputies. You think Davie doesn't have their fair share of retards. Just look at the poster above. The idiot is trying to copy NYPD BLUE by saying we'll stay Davie Blue. Guess what genius, it's not up to you or your other rude colleagues. Your admin is a joke and apparently so are Davie cops. 7 Police Officers shot in less than 2 months yet you have the balls to come on and still throw stones. You are a pathetic puke and I only hope your sorry life doesn't depend on other LEOs. You have some nerve saying God Bless when you come on here and blast other cops.
    Hey, man. Do us all a favor and...

A) Get a hobby
    B) Get off our site
    C) Look in the mirror
    D) Go pleasure yourself on your beautiful white shirts
    E) Get lost

You're a punk that we probably passed over because of your criminal background or some other short coming.

Hey "Guest" whoever you are, last time I checked this was Davie's board. You are obviously a very bitter moron. I don't blame you. I'd be bitter too if I had to work for BSO because no one else would hire me.

With that said...

1. I never once referred to any cops getting shot, and you are a complete scumbag for even bringing that up to further your personal agenda. We ALL mourn fallen brothers when they are killed. You completely missed the point of my post. Maybe you should have read my last paragraph that referred to ALL LEOS, not just Davie.

2. "Davie Blue" refers to the color of our uniforms. I've never once scene an episode of NYPD Blue. Sounds like someone needs to get out of TV land and come back to reality.

3. You are right about one thing. It's not up to me or the cops as to what agency provides Davie with police service. I do know one thing though, it's up to the Davie voters as to who provides police service. Unlike other cities, who've been taken over by BSO with only the city council's vote, the Davie Town charter puts that decision up to the residents of Davie. Guess who the largest population of voters is: Pine Island Ridge and United Ranches.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but they couldn't get rid of BSO fast enough. Good luck getting them to vote to contract BSO with the lack of service they received from you for years.

I'm done. Do us all a favor and go back to the BSO board where you belong. You won't catch me on there. I've got better things to do with my time.

God bless.

God bless.
    As a Davie OFC. is upsets me to read the above post by someone posing as a Davie Ofc. Yes, our surrounding agencies have their tard moments and so do we. Look at our LT on midnights. Look at our toupe?d friend on dayshift, and don't forget our driving with the windows down comb over veteran.

BSO has come through on more then one occassion when we needed them. I can attest to that.

To any BSO deps reading this. We do not think like this person. WE are all we have out here and I want to keep it that way.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast