Great Job
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Great Job

Great Job

To the WCSO Criminal Investigations Division and 4th platoon, you guys did a great job on the recent homicide. Within four hours you had four suspects in custody. And congradulations go out to the Patrol Officer and the Reserve Officer who was on alert some 25 to 30 miles away when they spotted the suspected vehicle in Gray! Thanks guys, this just goes to show why the Sheriff and the citizens in the county think you are the best in the state [size=18][/size

It nice to see a positive note on this website. I can only imagine that a handful of people, (mostly ex-employees, employees that aren't getting what THEY think they deserve and then of course the person that has run twice against Sheriff Graybeal and lost) have nothing better to do than run down the Washington County Sheriff Department.

You men and women that work there, keep up the good work and remember.... Stick and stones may break your bones.... you get the picture.

God Bless you all, and I will pray for you other people. You know who you are.

Great job u 2

The only offiers that have ever been set out on here are the ones that use their position to protect themseves or their friends.
    But one of the biggest problems is that patrol officers rarely get their just recognition. The biggest complaint, you'll see in the post is with the sheriff, and his croonies at HQ. And my guess is you're more than likely one of the inner circle, if not you wouldn't be posting your gripe.

Quote Originally Posted by PROUD CITIZEN
    It nice to see a positive note on this website. I can only imagine that a handful of people, (mostly ex-employees, employees that aren't getting what THEY think they deserve and then of course the person that has run twice against Sheriff Graybeal and lost) have nothing better to do than run down the Washington County Sheriff Department.

You men and women that work there, keep up the good work and remember.... Stick and stones may break your bones.... you get the picture.

God Bless you all, and I will pray for you other people. You know who you are.

Re: Proud Citizen

I am always amazed when someone can in one breath judge "ex-employees, employees who aren't getting what they think they deserve, and then of course the person that has run twice against Sheriff Graybeal and lost" and then play the HOLYIER THAN THOU by saying that they will PRAY for the those people. Well, begin by praying for yourself! The last time that I read the Bible it said we are not to judge one another but that is God's job since he looks upon the heart. Unfortunately there is people that believe that because they have risen high in status or position that they are above other people. First let me say that since this is still America that all those mentioned above do have the right to express their opinion about the Sheriff and Sheriff's Office whether you like it or not. Since you have not and never will reach the status of God, you have no right to judge any of these people. Now that I am done preaching, my opinion has always been and always will be that ex-employees and current employees usually know what the truth is behind the scenes of their department whether it is good or bad. To that I will also add that if someone has the courage to step up and oppose someone for an elected position thta person must have the desire to try to make things better. I don't claim to know why you appear to be so hostile towards these employees, ex-employees and ex-candidate but I hope and pray that you can let go of it because bitterness and misery will kill you quick! [/quote]

Re: Proud Citizen

The fact that the crew up in headquarters knows that there are employees, both current and former, that knows the ins and outs of what's going on in the department worries them, but not to the point of changing their ways. And then they have their underlings that work so hard at kow towing out of fear of falling from good graces that they turn a blind eye to the underhandesness...

Quote Originally Posted by Bitterness
    ...Now that I am done preaching, my opinion has always been and always will be that ex-employees and current employees usually know what the truth is behind the scenes of their department whether it is good or bad. /quote]

Great Job!!

I still would like to give notice to those officers from forth platoon, the Reserve Officer and CID for a great job. I really think that should be what these responses should be about. Lets not try and play down the fact that these guys were on duty and due to their dedication and watchful eyes four people were taken to jail for murder that night.
    Great Job! Guys

nice job and a question

I agree great job to all of those involved. Seems like everyone did exactly the right thing. Timing was good too.

Not to take away from the good stuff but can anyone offer information as to why the knifeman was released from the jail in the first place?

oh

How do u mean, the first place?

Re: oh

Quote Originally Posted by just
    How do u mean, the first place?
    As in,,, he was released from jail about 5 days before he killed someone. The paper said he was in there on a parole violation from California. How does that work?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast