WHY HAS NOTHING BEEN DONE ? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

At the risk of having to repeat myself, I'm wondering what the big debate/mystery is. Fact remains, she is dam hot and attracts men in general. If some stumble, its on them. Geeeeeezzzz. :roll:

what smells?

Quote Originally Posted by Dam Hot
    At the risk of having to repeat myself, I'm wondering what the big debate/mystery is. Fact remains, she is dam hot and attracts men in general. If some stumble, its on them. Geeeeeezzzz. :roll:
    ONCE AGAIN "DAM HOT" quit writing in and calling yourself "dam hot" as I said before.......maybe hot fish but not "dam hot" I would bury my head in the sand, (not in someone's lap) if I were you. BUT and there's always a "butt"(this time it's you) so as I was saying....but we aren't you and how thankful we are for that. Dirty dirty girl.

All that jealousy is gonna eat you up 409, errr 411. Yes, she's gonna catch many a stray fish, so what. Worried?

Look, can we let this go already? Dam hot is correct in the fact that she is attractive and alot of men, including married can be dogs. This whole thing was apparently spurred by some sort of infidelity which is none of anyone else' business and has to be dealt with by those involved. I.E. MYOB and move on.

No. We can't just let it go until people realize Dam Hot is just that, and the married men the mess with her are dogs. Free her from the guilt and the bad rap.

There is a certain "something" about her. Is it worth my marriage and kids? Very confused.

I Never have known a roll in the sack that was worth paying alimony and child support for. Yet if you think it's worth more than half your paycheck, and all the off duty jobs you can work to pay-to-play, then do what you feel you have to do.

Wouldn't it just be easier to find a woman with kids that you didn't like and buy her a house you'd be happy to pay for?

Cheaper to keep her..

The great question

Why cheat? If your marriage is not fullfilling, then either suck it up, or end it BEFORE you do whatever it is you are thinking about. Safer, smarter, and cheaper if you are not cheating when you split. It's your life...live it as you will, but be pepared for the consequences of your actions.
    As far as the person this whole subject is dedicated to, people go through phases in their lives that make them act in ways they later may regret. We have all done something stupid at least once, though perhaps not of this magnitude. The important fact is that it is her life and she lives with whatever she does.
    If and when said offenses did occur, they are undoubtedly grossly overexaggerated as that is the nature of the beast. In all things of this nature, remember the source. Also remember that we have had no calls of sex batts where the officer is the vic. Two to tango.
    In conclusion, any person accusing another of such actions with the specific intent of malicious damage should not openly profess to being a Christian. Let ye who has not sinned cast the first stone.
    Switzerland

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234