WHY HAS NOTHING BEEN DONE ? - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

These posts should about cover it all. Enough already! If any of the wives/girlfriends want to vent and throw stones at this person, then let them, but encourage them to get a "Wives of Leo Affairs Board" I have had several officers from other agencies who read this bull **** board and have called me asking stupid questions and throwing shots at our agency over it. We (CPD) look stupid over it. There are two people whether they are right or wrong is an opinion, but hardly worthy of this board, especially since one of them isn't even an officer. Let this thing die quick death and someone bring up another (POLICE RELATED) topic. And if your a wife/girlfriend, and need a place to vent, start your own board and have at it. This is not your place. No offense to you ladies. I respect everything you do for your men, but not here. And to the officers, certainly we have more pressing issues to vent on....

Stop blaming the wives. Nobody has any idea who writes on this borad. People can disguise themselves anyway they want to. I don't appreciate you giving the wives all the credit. And their is a spouses board.

This is absolutly embarassing for CPD and the Wives....

I suppose this whole scandal came to light during our x-mas banquet?

Mention that freakin banquet and all of a sudden you can hear a pin drop. I didn't go because I didn't have a date. Now I wish I had just for the show!

Member LEO Affairs Detective
    I was there, what happened that was so bad?? Maybe something afterward, but nothing I could see at the actual banquet.
    Unfortunately people cheat on their spouses. Not just cops, but it happens everywhere. Why is it so much different here. Whether it is right or wrong, I doubt that anyone was taken hostage and forced to cheat on his/her spouse under threat of death. We are supposed to be adults and able to make our own decisions. The vast majority of us make good decisions, however some do not. Well, let the skunk sleep in his own hole.

Keep going if you want, but this topic has been beaten to death. Lets move on!

bitter betty

well, the originial author it seems, is purely jeallous. but in truth this person is just as bad. having "wrecked" the home of thier current spouse, who at the time was MARRIED. so, can we all say pot calling the kettle black.
    now, as far as this comm center person goes, obviously the marriage was already over when they got involved. why do u people think someone goes looking outside of their marriage? THEY'RE NOT HAPPY!! so for all u people who apparently have nothing better to do then meddle in others' lives. u should be worrying about your own life and leave them be. but, if your so hard up for gossip or what ever, then go to the closet store and get a national enquirer.

this is addresses to NOT a wife

Quote Originally Posted by NOT a wife
    Stop blaming the wives. Nobody has any idea who writes on this borad. People can disguise themselves anyway they want to. I don't appreciate you giving the wives all the credit. And their is a spouses board.

This is absolutly embarassing for CPD and the Wives....
    what is the board or blog or whatever it is for leo wives?

how appropriate that this topic is going on at a website called
    LEO AFFAIRS.............change the subject!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

I really don't care

I could care less who is screwing who, but I do want each and every woman and man on the CPD to be safe. This sounds like an unsafe condition and would like something done. Those who have the facts regarding poor job performance need to speak up in the proper venue!

NOTHING IS WRONG

You cannot speak up when nothing is wrong. Someone got egg on their face. We are a VERY HAPPY FAMILY here. Well most of us anyways.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast