Recruitment - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Recruitment

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Yea dude, don't put all your eggs in one basket. Apply everywhere.
    I agree but right now I have Sunrise near the top of my list.

Was getting ready to turn in my application for Hollywood but with whats going on with their department I am not so sure thats a good idea.

Pembroke Pines another department I will apply to but have heard it's very hard to get on with them.

BSO nothing against them but pay is lower and I have heard the Sheriff is an idiot.

FLPD everybody says stay as far away as possible bad pay and a city manager that wants to run the department.

I hear a lot of good things about Sunrise and until I hear something bad I don't see any reason to give up on them.

Yea dude, don't put all your eggs in one basket. Apply everywhere.
    I agree but right now I have Sunrise near the top of my list.

Was getting ready to turn in my application for Hollywood but with whats going on with their department I am not so sure thats a good idea.

Pembroke Pines another department I will apply to but have heard it's very hard to get on with them.

BSO nothing against them but pay is lower and I have heard the Sheriff is an idiot.

FLPD everybody says stay as far away as possible bad pay and a city manager that wants to run the department.

I hear a lot of good things about Sunrise and until I hear something bad I don't see any reason to give up on them.
    Doesn't matter where you go. After working there for about 3 years you will start looking for somewhere else to transfer to. Police work in South Florida sucks. Criminals have more rights then we do. No one understands that until they live it. Don't wait for one particular department to hire you. Apply everywhere and get on with whoever hires you first. You are just a number to them. Someone to fill a vacancy is how they see you.

Want a Job

Apply to PBSO, they have over 80 openings for Patrol Deputy. Top out pay is 80+. Great Contract & Sheriff. Take Home anywhere in S.FLA. www.pbso.org. They Love Broward Cops. Promotions are done in order, no skipping.

Good Luck

Re: Want a Job

Quote Originally Posted by PBSO
    Apply to PBSO, they have over 80 openings for Patrol Deputy. Top out pay is 80+. Great Contract & Sheriff. Take Home anywhere in S.FLA. www.pbso.org. They Love Broward Cops. Promotions are done in order, no skipping.

Good Luck
    NOT TRUE about the take home cars anywhere in South FL I live in Homestead Dade County and I was told there would be no take home for me so I told PBSO to take a hike and joined BSO

Good Luck
    Are they hiring non-certified applicants? Someone on another forum said earliest they would hire if they were lucky would be April.

Good Luck
    great place to work! Right, and you get to do ALL your case filing on your own... goodluck with that one!

Has anybody heard anything from Sunrise PD such as interviews or BI's being done ect?

SPD

Call and speak to Annette Feld or Sgt Rylander 954-746-3600. It doesn't hurt to check up with them. They are both very nice and I'm sure won't mind your inquiry
    Good Luck

Re: SPD

Quote Originally Posted by Happy to be here
    Call and speak to Annette Feld or Sgt Rylander 954-746-3600. It doesn't hurt to check up with them. They are both very nice and I'm sure won't mind your inquiry
    Good Luck
    Thank you

Re: SPD

Quote Originally Posted by Happy to be here
    Good Luck
    I called Annette Feld and asked about my application status she found my app and told me that she would forward it to a sergeant recruiter for process and that if I qualified they will contact me for my oral board. Thanks a lot for providing the number at least I got some kind of news.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast