Recruitment
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Recruitment

Recruitment

I'am interested in working for Sunrise PD I just turned in my app. how long till I get notified from a recruiter?

Re: Recruitment

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    I'am interested in working for Sunrise PD I just turned in my app. how long till I get notified from a recruiter?
    I turned mine in almost two weeks ago and have not heard anything, so figure at least a week or two before you hear from someone.

2 weeks? Better wait longer than that....

2 weeks? Better wait longer than that....
    Any idea on how long the hiring process takes? I have heard of people being processed for other departments in a month to get them into the academy.

Or is it like metro-dade where it's a year before you hear much if anything?

i dunno about non certified but im certified already and its been over 2 mo. and they JUST got done w/ my backround.

How does it feel like to be one of the highest paid police departments in Broward county.

i dunno about non certified but im certified already and its been over 2 mo. and they JUST got done w/ my backround.
    How long did they take to contact you for your panel interview?

i dunno if its because i was already certified, but almost exactly 1 mo. from the date of my app.

Apply to BSO it took me one week before they called me for my oral and iam still waiting for sunrise to call me its been about a month

Yea dude, don't put all your eggs in one basket. Apply everywhere.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast