Transgender - Page 3
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Transgender

Re: transgender

Quote Originally Posted by guest1863
    Steve/Susan is a self indulgent and selfish SOB. It was reported that his wife wasn't handeling it well???? Well no DUH!!!!! Being a middle school boy is a tough enough assingment when you're 13, but having to deal with your father's public bag of crap isn't fair. If you have been confused about gender since you were a boy than don't bring a poor kid into the mix. If you've waited this long to make a change than keep waiting until he's 18 and away at college so he doesn't have to deal with this at his school. Your're the parent grow up and stop thinking of yourself first!
    Right on, from above quote -- what Susan Stanton did at a public hearing is bad enough but what he is doing to his family especially his son is unmentionable. How will a 13 year old boy be able to face his classmates and friends. I hope he is a strong willed individual and can take a lot and I mean a lot of criticism. I dought it though. Good luck guy hang tough.

I think the reason he had the news conf was that someone was going to let the cat out of the bag 1st if he didn't. As far as the paper not commenting on his wife, well, its a family matter and he is the public figure here not his poor wife or is kid.

It's 2006, you dont have to slap him on the back and say good luck, but I was embarrassed as a police officer at some of the quotes I saw on the 6:00 news from this site.

I just wanted to say good luck to you guys, your department will do just fine. Besides, your the Police Department, probably the most visable of the departments that make up that city is not going to be effected by this. Once again, you dont have to support him, but the high school bashing should be kept to a minimum esp on a public site like this.

Re: ???

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Why would you go on camera at a press conference before telling your own 13 year old son.

That is poor judgement. Enough of a poor judgement that council should consider his/her job very carefully.

What a disgrace.
    I don't even live in your state and I think this is a crying shame. I agree with you 100% that any person (he or she) that does not stop and consider how their own child would respond to such news is an insensitive, inconsiderate, and callous person. He/she states that he/she has been in counseling for years to deal with this yet he/she doesn't even give his OWN CHILD 30 minutes to digest the news he springs on your community. How can he lead a town with good sound jugement if he does not exercise the same within his own family? It also appears that you all are going to have to finace training/couseling for the many based on the needs of the miniscule minority.

I'm a city of Largo employee and I hate it!!! What kind of leader is this? This guy is a clown and a joker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

sucsteve

what do they do with it after its cut off?

Thy dont cut it off thy split it in like 4 sections then fold them in creating.....well you get the picture

New City Slogan

WELCOME TO LARGAYTO !

Susan... can we still get take-home cars?? :lol: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

sent to city hall...YOU GO GIRL!!

Mayor/Commission Secretary
    CITY OF LARGO

I have always considered Steve Stanton to be Largo’s biggest enemy; Wednesday his actions confirmed it. This man is not a leader. His actions prove he is a self centered fool. He has been lying to, dividing, belittling and manipulating the residents and employees of Largo for years. It’s sad to say but he has been successful at tearing this city apart due to the lack of backbone from the commission. A few months back you voted to increase the salary of the City Manager. I am in favor of the increase not because Stanton is worthy, but because I hope the increased salary would attract new candidates for the position. The time is now; Stanton should be relieved of his duties immediately. He and the Mayor are a disgrace to our community. I ask you to be responsible commissioners, stand up and do the right thing, and find us a City Manager that can restore the respect of Largo before it’s too late. I have faith the voters will take care of the Mayor at the next election.

Why do the employees need counseling? Why is it that they will be taking time away from their city responsibilities to talk to counselors? Why are you implying the city employees need help? It is Stanton's decision for sexual reassignment. He is the only one who needs counseling. I my outraged by the thought of Largos’ tax dollars paying for counselors so that Stanton and you the commission can deal with his decision. Stanton is the problem.

This is the same man who thinks the presents of a soldier wearing a uniform make people uncomfortable. Get a clue mayor, commissioners and Stanton, the presents of a man, wearing a dress, preparing for a sex change, and conducting city business makes people uncomfortable.

Given Stanton’s high profile position, he does not have the right to drag the residents and employees of Largo into his delusion. When given the position of leadership one must put self aside and serve the people. Not bring the people into your own personal nightmare then magnify it with national embarrassment. He is not a person of courage he is a self center coward. Stanton must go.

Beyond disgust in Largo,

SFC Christine Hughes

Quote Originally Posted by no cut off
    Thy dont cut it off thy split it in like 4 sections then fold them in creating.....well you get the picture
    Now that is disgusting!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast