Transgender - Page 2
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Transgender

Larghetto.....hehehehe....Does this mean she will move down to Lake Palms Drive?! Or Green Acres? (The true back drop for "Hee-Haw"). Good Grief!

???

Why would you go on camera at a press conference before telling your own 13 year old son.

That is poor judgement. Enough of a poor judgement that council should consider his/her job very carefully.

What a disgrace.

Why would the Chief stand with him at a press conference???

I would be embarrassed to tell anyone I was a city employee. And why would the Chief of Police and Fire Chief stand with him at the press conference. They need to grow some balls and stand up for what's morely right.

Does Mr/Mrs Stanton use the Mens room or the Ladies room from now on???

What the hell has doing my job well got to do with embarrassing our city and bringing unwanted and unneeded negative press..Every church and good christian in this city needs to remind the elected officials that they represent our city and he/she's do not represent the image we want to be known for.......Imagine what his poor family is going through right now...talk about being a selfish ahole

how selfish!

Stanton has hit a new low. This IS the ultimate act of selfishness. He doesn't want to play the cards he's been dealt, obviously doesn't care about his wife or son, he's sticking Largo with the medical bill not to mention casting the city in a bad light, nationwide, now they want us to get sensitive training to deal with his weirdness (HAH! I'm not interested) and that idiot mayor is coming to his aid. This is NUTS (no pun intended).

This city has become the laughing-stock of cities...way to go STANTON...

I use to have a great deal of pride working for a City that drilled the value of PROFESSIONALISM into it's employee. The City Manager has crossed the line. His private life is no concern of the people of Largo or most important, the employee's that wear the City's uniform. If a employee makes an alligation, that you feel is unprofessional in the work place, then HR would be all over you. Stevie has made a circus out of the work place that has effected the jobs of many workers. WHERE IS HR.

transgender

Steve/Susan is a self indulgent and selfish SOB. It was reported that his wife wasn't handeling it well???? Well no DUH!!!!! Being a middle school boy is a tough enough assingment when you're 13, but having to deal with your father's public bag of crap isn't fair. If you have been confused about gender since you were a boy than don't bring a poor kid into the mix. If you've waited this long to make a change than keep waiting until he's 18 and away at college so he doesn't have to deal with this at his school. Your're the parent grow up and stop thinking of yourself first!

Someone PLEASE wake me up from this friggin' nightmare!!!

This city has become the laughing-stock of cities...way to go STANTON...
    Man you've got that right. How much more $hit will the city have to deal with? Fire Stanton now and PAY whatever money is needed...it WILL be worth it.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast