Transgender
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Transgender

Transgender

Well, with the news of our favorite person, guess we have a new topic and can quit bashing each other. Instead of Ebeneezer Scrooge he'll be Stephaneezer Scre**d. LOL

what?????

What are you talking about?

WE ALWAYS KNEW THERE WAS SOMETHING FUNNY......

Look in the St Pete communist times....Stanton is going to become a woman....he will transgender himself...I've seen the operation on Discovery...not for the faint of heart.
    We always knew there wasa little something,well, "off" about Steve.
    Now we know.

steve or do I mean susan

Mr. MS Susan, Steve, I am so confused, but it sure explains a lot

I can't believe this! The article had no mention of his poor wife. What does she think of this mess? Oh gosh, his poor family. Well, he puts Largo in the limelight again!

susan

When did Susan ever care about others; though the years he (I mean she )treated people like crapp so why do you expect anything different towards his family. Stanton is a terrible city manager and uses fear to run the city. Susan has chased a lot of good employees away and now the city will be stuck with him forever. I now know why he like hanging with the swat boys, :P

hahahahhaahahahahaha Boy George is applying for chief job and George Michael wants the parks and rec job.......Guess being a total embarassment to family and city is not bad enough to effect his job give me a break Ms Mayor

Hey Susan....Im Rick James ***** was a cool t shirt but I think some city employee can get out front of this a make million dollars

susteve

Will he look like the guy on ugly betty who became a chic or will she just be fungly :?:

Larghetto, the new San Francisco. :roll:

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast