What did he say??? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: What did he say???

It doesn't take a brainer to know that being a professional sheriff office, you are going to have more arrest. It means that the good ole boy of giving a ride home to a drunk and not making that domestic violence arrest days are over. You know that we have have this forum translated to you in whatever langauge you need. That wouldn't be a problem, just ask the mod. He will hook you up.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Guess Who
    This following quote was copied from the Johnson City Press Sunday, February 18, 2007.

“Any time you have the law enforcement and the professionalism, you are going to have more people arrested,” Graybeal said.

What?????
    What does that mean?????

If anyone can tell me what this quote means please speak up. Surely there is someone out there who can or will defend this quote.

This guy should hire a public information officer to speak for him. What an embarrassment. This is the top law enforcemnt officer in the county and some people are saying "good job".

Does this guy have any clue at all what is going on or what he is saying?

:shock: Is this fer real?

Yes Junior this is fer real---

Johnson City Press 5/30/07

“Cleaning up the lake is good for everybody,” Washington County Sheriff Ed Graybeal said. “The lake is actually a community in itself and when we go out there, we’re allowed to be a part of that community.”

WTF does that mean? Are the Boone Lake residents the haves and the poor WCSO are the lowly have-nots? Isn't the WCSO doing the lake residents a favor or is it the othe way around--I am so confused.
    :shock: :shock:

There is one thing you have to realize, Ed came into law enforcement before there were any real standards, it was all about who you knew not what you knew.

He's definetly not the sharpest tool in the chest, so you have to remember that when he makes glib remarks to the press. The really sacry part is that his plans for fighting crime are thought out about as much as his press comments, like emphasizing trash pick up over drug interdiction...

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Obvious
    Yes Junior this is fer real---

Johnson City Press 5/30/07

“Cleaning up the lake is good for everybody,” Washington County Sheriff Ed Graybeal said. “The lake is actually a community in itself and when we go out there, we’re allowed to be a part of that community.”

WTF does that mean? Are the Boone Lake residents the haves and the poor WCSO are the lowly have-nots? Isn't the WCSO doing the lake residents a favor or is it the othe way around--I am so confused.
    :shock: :shock:

tell it right

When you tell a story, tell the whole story. Its not clean up over drug. Look at the date, memorial weekend. Thats when the pools and area lakes see their increase in usage. So they do a big clean up. He was just extending the litter program to include area lake. You on the other don't seem to care about the trash cause thats all you seem to be harping on. Please get a job and a LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tried of the shadow

Changing your user name doesn't make your thought processes any clearer or any easier to understand.

Still I enjoy reading your ramblings, it gives me something to laugh about. So far you've posted 4 times on here and your quality just gets worse and worse. Keep towing that company line. You just might get to be employee of the month when that program gets restarted in 2010.

Re: tell it right

Oh I have one of each... a job and a life. And I'm not the only one that wonders why we aren't concentrating on serious issues instead of a community fluff project.

quote="tried of the shadow"]When you tell a story, tell the whole story. Its not clean up over drug. Look at the date, memorial weekend. Thats when the pools and area lakes see their increase in usage. So they do a big clean up. He was just extending the litter program to include area lake. You on the other don't seem to care about the trash cause thats all you seem to be harping on. Please get a job and a LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

IP address

True, I have posted 4 times. Which means that you can see my IP address and therefore you can see everyone else's. Good to know. I will pass it along.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12