Goog Job Sgt POS!! - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

No, ur right Mr. Guest, but they do call their boss and give them a heads up, in instances where the media may get involved. Less we forget, the media loves to write about cops and their mistakes.

you call after you make your decision not before so the chief can make it for you. i dont think the media vans circle around gulfport for instant breaking news. the fact is, is that rb just like most of the admin are buisness men NOT COPS

business men? you give the sgt's at gpd too much credit unless the business you mean involves cleaning toilets

Re: Goog Job Sgt POS!!

What gives all you the right to be above the law? The moron was across the street, lights on and foot on the brake! The crowd was there at 2 am! Was you officer that intelligent to be there? Is that the intelligence St Pete provides all? you all want a break, but St. pete Times would be all over you for the stupidity if he crashed like your boat driver into those docks! Think before you speak the truth!

Quote Originally Posted by 49 street border patrol
    Good job Sgt POS, whatever your real name is. Hope the notch in your belt helps your promotion chances!!!! Must have been a delight to arrest a fellow officer for DUI who was sleeping in his truck in a parking lot so he didn't have to drive home. Too bad he had the engine on to heat the vehicle and didn't just freeze or get hypothermia so he was safe in G-town. In the rest of the free world these are situations where we use COMMON SENSE. I wouldn't bat an eye if the officer had been driving or passed out behind the wheel at a stoplight...but parked and sleeping in a parking lot...Good F'ing Job. I hope they post the location of your promotion party so we can meet when your driving away. You are truly the bottom layer of foul pond scum!!!!!!!!!

DUI

We are all brothers and folks should stop calling each other rude names.

The originating officer should have done what he would have done with a citizen. Listened to why the person was sleeping in the vehicle and not wanting to drive intoxicated......then called them a friend or cab.

A jury trial in this matter should actually resolve it....

Re: Thin Blue Line

I appreciate your post, but I disagree. We are to enforce the law, not stand above it. That may sound self righteous and silly to a lot of you, but I don't really care.

Sometimes cops are arrested for doing things they shouldn't be doing. I wasn't there during this incident so I will not pass judgement on either side, but I do know the Sgt. in question and know he is a good cop and doesn't deserve the beating he is taking on these forums. Sometimes shitzu happens and you deal with it the best you can and move on. The biggest problem I have is the ones wanting to form lynch mobs when they don't even have the facts.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    To the SGT POS supporter,

I completely understand where your coming from. As a new officer with only 6 years on the job you always want to do the right thing because your a cop.

The whole badge / honor/ glory thing has gone to your head a little. Take a step back and look at the big picture. As police officers we have a duty to serve and protect. Yes we uphold the law and use 99% of our job with DESCRETION.

This job is the greatest in the world. That is why we do it. We help others for self satisfaction. Now lets look at it from the inside. You work for a small agency that lacks leadership. Understandably you want to be the one who leads. You want to advance in your career and make Sergeant etc.

Being a cop was created long before you were born. This job has been around for centuries. We are just picking up where the old timers left off. Now it's your turn! My father would turn over in his grave to see what young officers like yourself are doing today. You have no respect for what they have created.

When I came on the job many years ago, I too wanted to do the right thing. I still do but with the realization that I won't BURN BRIDGES. You cannot advance if everyone hates you for a mistake that was made.

Read the thousands of post on the FHP board that talks about Trooper Burgoes and the mistake he made when he wrote an off duty Miami Lt. a ticket while his dieing son lied in a hospital bed. He never got to say goodbye to his son because the trooper had to give the LT. a ticket. That was a huge mistake and he will pay for it for the rest of his career.

The moral of this story is be proud of who you are. Be proud to be a cop. Stop trying to stick up for your agency. Stick up for me your brother officer. Our brotherhood runs deep. Please carry on the tradition.

Standing behind the THIN BLUE LINE,
    Captain J. Williams
    LAPD

Well I know him also and I know that he is a true company man. He bought into the propaganda long ago. Trust me on this he is out to make himself look good in Curt's eyes and that is it. He has no brotherhood.

lol, and I'm sure you have expressed your opinion of him to his face. :roll:

Fearless internet Warriors. lol

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234