Goog Job Sgt POS!! - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

BRAVO Captain. Here is the thing to remember Sergeant you can make up your own mind and you did not have to call the Chief to help you make a desicion.

I am sure you were on the fence between doing what was right and getting that stat and the pat on the back from the chief.

If you leave it up to the chief to make your decisions you will always be wrong because chief forgot how to be a cop years ago in Boca.

Remember he looks out for himself and himself alone not you and YOU have a long road ahead of you that may or may not be spent in Goofport depending on how well the chief likes you...

The golden child today and the black sheep tomorrow.

RB did not call the chief to have the decision made for him. He called the chief to inform him of the circumstances. The chief did not tell him what to do. RB called the chief because there were no lieutenants in town at the time, so the chief was the next person in his chain of command.

And guess what, it happened in St. Pete too. The SPPD watch commander called his boss, a major, and the major called the asst. chief, and the asst. chief called the chief. It's how things work in law enforcement.

Now thats comparable......Hey Chief I just arrested another cop on a bullsh!t charge....good for me....as compared to ....Oh Sh!t one of our cops just got arrested and we need to let you know before you see it on the news in the morning

gpd

i new to the game here in Fl.Didn't a gulfport officer a couple of yrs ago leave his firearm in a unlocked car. At his residance.
    please advise me
    thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by whhhhattt
    Now thats comparable......Hey Chief I just arrested another cop on a bullsh!t charge....good for me....as compared to ....Oh Sh!t one of our cops just got arrested and we need to let you know before you see it on the news in the morning
    So I suppose in any other agency, if somebody arrests a cop, the highest person who's going to know about it is the sergeant on duty? BS! That news will at least go one step up, which in this case was the chief.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    RB did not call the chief to have the decision made for him. He called the chief to inform him of the circumstances. The chief did not tell him what to do. RB called the chief because there were no lieutenants in town at the time, so the chief was the next person in his chain of command.

And guess what, it happened in St. Pete too. The SPPD watch commander called his boss, a major, and the major called the asst. chief, and the asst. chief called the chief. It's how things work in law enforcement.
    You are a freakin moron pal, you are going to tell me that RB followed procedure in calling the chief just because he made a misdemeanor arrerst. If that is the case then the chief has no faith in his officers. RB called to have the chief make the decision for him.

Yeah i am sure that when a agency has one of it's members arrested they are going to be calling everyone in their chain of command

RB is the golden child suck up in Gulfport. In 5 years he went from patrol to detective to Sgt. He is the Chief's lapdog.

Way to go RB. I'm sure the Chief is proud of you. POS.

Dont forget that with his whopping 5 years of experience Rob did a year as a dispatcher.

Its funny how people claiming to be from GPD, will come on here and rip on Sgt. RB. And these people will talk smack how Sgt. BR is a "suck up" just because he made it somewhere in five or six years.

THATS JUST BS. Why don't you think 555 isnt a Sgt. HE DIDNT STEP UP AND TAKE THAT CHALLENGE. How many of our GPD guys and gals can say (at least the ones who are eligable) they took the sgts test, that they want to help change whatever they feel is wrong with GPD. NO ONE.

None of you whinners knows how it feels to be responsible for anyone else in our agency. And its not an easy task. The majority of our people are knowledgeable and capable. But, there are a few bone heads...more than a few.

Sgt. RB is doing a good job. All you haters need to take a long look at yourselves. I know some of you SPPD guys are pissed cause one of your own wore braclets. You need to just get over it.

Saying that Sgt. RB is a "lap dog",...please. He just had the balls to step up and be a leader in a pd that doens't have many in the rank and file. Guest 13 your probable not a GPD cop. I'd bet on it.

Sgt. RB made a touch decision, THAst WHAT LEADERS Do! :lol:

Leaders dont call the Chief before making a decision

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast