Never ask for a St Pete K9 again!!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Never ask for a St Pete K9 again!!

Nice. Very nice. I guess I'm gonna start writing tickets to every GPPD Officer I see on 49 St.

Arresting the K9 officer was garbage.

I don't know how many times we have helped you guys out. That's a slap in the face for you guys to do what you did.

hol up there hoss

u crazy? judging all of them coz of sgt p.o.s.? c'mon and use yur head....thats about the same as saying each of us is just like brother AF....no? Granted sgt p.o.s. will never be held to the respect level as others, and you will have to watch yur backside with him working, but dont diss the whole crew for one azzwipe

we are better than that

we know it too

who was the sgt??

ok

I am starting to notice a trend......that the brotherhood is only present when on duty.....off duty.....its fair game. Kinda sad if you ask me.

Who was the officer or Sgt that did it ?

You SP guys talking smack are the sorriest human beings on the face of the earth. Talk about lack of brotherhood. Did you guys forget that arresting other LEO's may happen in this job? Or, are you SPPD guys so use to corruption that you will also break the law or overlook the law to protect your own people?? Hmmm., makes me wonder why your citizens hate you guys so much.

FACE FACTS...YOUR BROTHER BROKE THE LAW. THE ST. PETE TIMES WOULD BE THE FIRST TO SCREAM COVER UP IF THE LEO ARRESTED WAS TREATED OTHER THAN A REGULAR CITIZEN.

WHEN U WEAR THE UNIFORM, GPD OFFICERS WILL DO WHATEVER THEY CAN TO PROTECT THEIR FELLOW BROTHER, NO MATTER WHAT THE COST. BUT WHEN YOU BREAK THE LAW YOU GET TREATED LIKE EVERYONE ELSE. NO EXCEPTIONS. ANY COP WITH HONOR KNOWS THAT. WE PUT ON THE BADGE AND WE KNOW WE ARE HELD TO A HIGHER STANDARD. SO STOP CRYING. ALL OF YOU WHO THINK THE GUY SHOULD HAVE BEEN TREATED DIFFRENTLY ARE STUPID. IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH TRYING TO SCREW ANOTHER COP. IT IS ABOUT PRINCIPAL, AND THE INTERITY OF THE OFFICERS WHO HAD TO DEAL WITH YOUR POS COP WHO DOESN'T KNOW WHEN TO SAY WHEN.

GOOD JOB MY GPORT BROTHERS. OUR CITIZENS KNOW THAT WE DONT COVER UP ANY OTHER COPS CRAP. WE HAVE INTEGRITY.

LISTEN HERE ROOKIE!

A 20 year veteran and respected K9 officer who may of fell asleep at the wheel deserves a RIDE HOME!

There was no crash or injury to another. We are not talking about breaking the law. We are talking about taking care of a brother.

The problem with you NEWBEES is you have not respect for the guys that created this job.

Just keep riding the coat tales and look to get promoted.

Thanks for your opinion sarge, but your wrong. Any other citizen would have been cut a break. He was treated different because he was an officer. Fact is you got scared to use common sense. Sure the officer did a stupid thing. That's when we as officers look at the big picture. In this case there was intent to break any laws and no harm was done. But boy there sure was the opportinity for the sarge to make a name for himself when most other cops would have cut anyone a break. Hope you get your well deserved bars. For the rest of you who think it was the right thing to do.....I hope you can continue to walk on water. Remember everyone makes mistakes.....you will too.

Breaking the law? He was sleeping in his car waiting for a ride trying to stay warm. So you say lets punish someone for trying to do the right thing. Secondly, its another officer trying to do the right thing. I mean I know you guys are desparate for excitement over there, building checks must get quite boring! But come on, f***cking another officer over like that. Im glad your proud of your fellow officer in Gulfport, all three of you!! Blow me, stay the f*ck on your side of the road..and the next time you do a traffic stop on my side of the street, make sure your speed is lawful and that you are parked correctly, because as you stated "WHEN YOU BREAK THE LAW YOU GET TREATED LIKE EVERYONE ELSE. NO EXCEPTIONS"!!

NO, YOU LISTEN YOU OUTDATED OLD FART!

FOR ONE, I'VE BEEN IN THIS JOB SIX YEARS, SO IM FAR FROM A ROOKIE. SECOND, HOW THE HELL DID YOUR VET GET TO THAT PARKING LOT IN THE FIRST PLACE???

...HE DROVE, YOU DORK.

YEAH, ITS A CRAPPY DEAL BUT THATS LIFE. HE SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER.

PROFESSIONAL COURTESY ONLY EXTENDS TO TRAFFIC CITS. NOT CRIMINAL LAW VIOLATIONS.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast