Never ask for a St Pete K9 again!! - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

banned

Sysop and Gppd,

I'm the roadrunner that was banned. Let me start out by stating that is was sent in anger and not in the right frame of mind. Backing officers up goes without saying, NO MATTER WHAT! My apologies for the fowl language and for letting my emotions get the best of me. This will Never happen again. This is still and always will be a brotherhood.

In closing, sysop, how can I get unbanned, or is there a cool down period of time?

Hey mod, the guy appoligized. At least he maned up about the mistake. This GPD guy says let him back on.

Member LEO Affairs Road Patrol
    Moderators are not able to ban users. My suggestion would be to send a private messege to the sysop and plead your case.

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    The banned poster contacted me and apologize also. After discussing it with Sysop, who banned the user's IP and a few follow up emails with the banned user, I did un-ban him.

Quote Originally Posted by Forgive and forget
    Hey mod, the guy appoligized. At least he maned up about the mistake. This GPD guy says let him back on.
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

above the law

I agree, protect a brother! But, a complaint was called in, the officer walked past the gulfport police officer, got into his vehicle and passed out with the lights on and his foot on the brake in front of many wittnesses! Does everyone also realize that suspect was willing to drive from Gulfport to his home in Largo! The engine was running!

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    LISTEN HERE ROOKIE!

A 20 year veteran and respected K9 officer who may of fell asleep at the wheel deserves a RIDE HOME!

There was no crash or injury to another. We are not talking about breaking the law. We are talking about taking care of a brother.

The problem with you NEWBEES is you have not respect for the guys that created this job.

Just keep riding the coat tales and look to get promoted.

So where did he get the car, AVIS! You comment is an insult to law enforcement intelligence!

Quote Originally Posted by real deal
    Actually he did not drive. A friend had driven him there and was supposed to drive him back...but left early. I think I'd kick my friends azz too.

Re: above the law

Quote Originally Posted by guest 5
    I agree, protect a brother! But, a complaint was called in, the officer walked past the gulfport police officer, got into his vehicle and passed out with the lights on and his foot on the brake in front of many wittnesses! Does everyone also realize that suspect was willing to drive from Gulfport to his home in Largo! The engine was running!

Not trying to be rude....but if he walked past the officer.....doesn't the officer have an obligation to stop him from getting into the vehicle if he is intoxicated?

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    LISTEN HERE ROOKIE!

A 20 year veteran and respected K9 officer who may of fell asleep at the wheel deserves a RIDE HOME!

There was no crash or injury to another. We are not talking about breaking the law. We are talking about taking care of a brother.

The problem with you NEWBEES is you have not respect for the guys that created this job.

Just keep riding the coat tales and look to get promoted.

nice job

GPPD & SPPD You clowns are showing your true colors right here on a public forum for all to see. Nice job. Keep it up...Now we get to see how u really are & we pay your salary.....

Hey I live in St. Pete does that make me self employed since I pay my own salery? Blue you are a retard.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123