NPPD union demands hefty pay increases - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

LEO wife said: Has anyone noticed that many of the negative NPPD comments have poor grammer and misspelled words? Enough said.[/quote]

Has anyone noticed the poor grammar and misspelled words of the individuals in law enforcement posting on this board.....? Enough said. You need a spell check.....some of the most embarassing grammar and misspelled words are being revealed. ops: Maybe Mod 352 can install one....he needs to utilize as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Spell Checker
    LEO wife said: Has anyone noticed that many of the negative NPPD comments have poor grammer and misspelled words? Enough said.

Has anyone noticed the poor grammar and misspelled words of the individuals in law enforcement posting on this board.....? Enough said. You need a spell check.....some of the most embarassing grammar and misspelled words are being revealed. ops: Maybe Mod 352 can install one....he needs to utilize as well.[/quote]

Now I don't have a PHD in English but I noticed the following: There are many mistakes in many posts. Who wrote them we do not know. I did look at the MODS posts and they like fine to me.

you have to know how to spell yourself before you realize words are misspelled....

Hey spell checker I think you might need to look at your grammar and spelling. You need spell checker.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234