Retired gay probation officer - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I would be afraid of gay men working with me becuase I am so good looking they couldnt keep their hands off of me. Gay men would sleep with offenders becuase they cant stay away from any male person regardless of how they look or act. They just want to sleep with every male that turnst he corner so they wouldnt be able to work or do their job and I would have to cover for them.

Signed:
    Tim Hardaway

Re: Retired gay probation officer

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by shanon323
    Quote Originally Posted by officer hardaway
    Did you hear about the retired gay PO coming out of the closet? Could you have worked around a guy like that?
    I wouldn't have a problem working with a homosexual officer, as long as they did their job.

Shanon 12-1
    gay officers would be at a greater risk of sleeping with their offenders who are predominately male. The department shouldn't risk this happening. It would be like having someone who has had problems with kids working for DJJ.
    Thanks for the 411.

Did you hear about the retired gay PO coming out of the closet? Could you have worked around a guy like that?
    I wouldn't have a problem working with a homosexual officer, as long as they did their job.

Shanon 12-1
    gay officers would be at a greater risk of sleeping with their offenders who are predominately male. The department shouldn't risk this happening. It would be like having someone who has had problems with kids working for DJJ.
    I respect your opinion, and I understand your concern. We do not need corrupt officers sleeping with their offenders.
    However, why is a homosexual Officer more likely to sleep with an offender than a heterosexual officer?

What makes you think that because somebody prefers a companion of their same sex would be more apt to sleep with an offender than sombody who prefers the company of the opposite sex?
    For example, I am female; I am attracted to males.
    Just because I see a male on my caseload does not
    mean that I want to jump his bones..
    The same would apply to homosexual Officers. For example,
    let's pretend that I am a male officer (gay) who carries a mixed caseload.
    Just because I am gay, does that make me automatically attracted to every male on my case load - NO.
    So, just as I have preferences, standards, 'types' of guys whom I would date, so does the gay population.

Just because a homosexual sees somebody of their own sex does not mean that they are attracted to that person.

Think about it. All of you hetero's out there. How many offender's on your
    case load of the opposite sex do you actually want to sleep with ????
    ZERO, right?
    So, why would a gay officer be at a higher risk for sleeping with his cases than a hetero?

I respect everybody's opinion. I pass no judgement, but I do wonder what the difference is between a hetero and a homosexual officer.

In short, because I am a woman, does that make me want to screw every male on my case load? HELL NO!
    So why would the same concept apply to the homosexual population ??

Good night !!
    Shanon 12*1 (bradenton)

Sleepaway

NOT TO MENTION have you seen the offenders, most of them are not exactly the best of choices to sleep with...

And the comment about Monroe county, that is true, Key West is a GAY old town. Besides you would all be amazed at how many of you are really bisexual and homosexual. Especially the command rank...

Quote Originally Posted by Shanon323

Shanon 12-1
    I respect your opinion, and I understand your concern. We do not need corrupt officers sleeping with their offenders.
    However, why is a homosexual Officer more likely to sleep with an offender than a heterosexual officer?

What makes you think that because somebody prefers a companion of their same sex would be more apt to sleep with an offender than sombody who prefers the company of the opposite sex?
    For example, I am female; I am attracted to males.
    Just because I see a male on my caseload does not
    mean that I want to jump his bones..
    The same would apply to homosexual Officers. For example,
    let's pretend that I am a male officer (gay) who carries a mixed caseload.
    Just because I am gay, does that make me automatically attracted to every male on my case load - NO.
    So, just as I have preferences, standards, 'types' of guys whom I would date, so does the gay population.

Just because a homosexual sees somebody of their own sex does not mean that they are attracted to that person.

Think about it. All of you hetero's out there. How many offender's on your
    case load of the opposite sex do you actually want to sleep with ????
    ZERO, right?
    So, why would a gay officer be at a higher risk for sleeping with his cases than a hetero?

I respect everybody's opinion. I pass no judgement, but I do wonder what the difference is between a hetero and a homosexual officer.

In short, because I am a woman, does that make me want to screw every male on my case load? HELL NO!
    So why would the same concept apply to the homosexual population ??

Good night !!
    Shanon 12*1 (bradenton)
    Look at how many gay female officers have been caught sleeping with other gay female convicts at the prisons. It is a risk.

20 YEARS AGO AT THE ACADEMY

20 YEARS AGO AT THE TAMPA ACADEMY JOE PAPY PUBLIC STATED TO THE CLASS THE DEPT. WOULD NOT HIRE HOMOSEXUALS BECAUSE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF BLACK MAIL........WE HAVE COME A LONG WAY BABY!

Re: 20 YEARS AGO AT THE ACADEMY

Quote Originally Posted by WRINKLES
    20 YEARS AGO AT THE TAMPA ACADEMY JOE PAPY PUBLIC STATED TO THE CLASS THE DEPT. WOULD NOT HIRE HOMOSEXUALS BECAUSE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF BLACK MAIL........WE HAVE COME A LONG WAY BABY!
    YOU CONSIDER GAY OFFICERS SLEEPING WITH GAY OFFENDERS COMING A LONG WAY ??? :roll:

none

Joe Papy was right, now get back in the closet and stay there! :snicker:

Re: none

Quote Originally Posted by BlackTopBully
    I'm openly gay. My friends know it; my fellow employees know it and the last thing I fear is being blackmailed.

Re: none

Quote Originally Posted by nope
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackTopBully
    I'm openly gay. My friends know it; my fellow employees know it and the last thing I fear is being blackmailed.
    I don't believe you. Initials and office then if you really don't care ? We will see if your coworkers have been told by you.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast