Retired gay probation officer
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Retired gay probation officer

Did you hear about the retired gay PO coming out of the closet? Could you have worked around a guy like that?

Re: Retired gay probation officer

Quote Originally Posted by officer hardaway
    Did you hear about the retired gay PO coming out of the closet? Could you have worked around a guy like that?
    I wouldn't have a problem working with a homosexual officer, as long as they did their job.

Shanon 12-1

Re: Retired gay probation officer

Quote Originally Posted by shanon323
    Quote Originally Posted by officer hardaway
    I wouldn't have a problem working with a homosexual officer, as long as they did their job.

Shanon 12-1
    Gay officers would be at a greater risk of sleeping with their offenders who are predominately male. The department shouldn't risk this happening. It would be like having someone who has had problems with kids working for DJJ.

your sick

Your thinking is old. I will work with anyone who can watch my back I really do not care who they sleep with on their own time. Well I guess I would care if it was my husband, lol.

Re: your sick

Quote Originally Posted by mary 12-4
    Your thinking is old. I will work with anyone who can watch my back I really do not care who they sleep with on their own time. Well I guess I would care if it was my husband, lol.
    YOU DON'T CARE IF THEY SLEEP WITH OFFENDERS MARY 12-4 ? :lol:

What people do on their own time is on them. I, personally, take a Biblical view of the subject, personally, but living out of wedlock with their opposite sex significant other isn't up to Biblical snuff, either. If people are doing their job and not bugging me endlessly to buy into their viewpoint, what they do off the job, within the law, is on them.

its your thing, do what you want to do, i dont care

do not ever apply for a trn. to monroe county if you have any hangups.

Re: its your thing, do what you want to do, i dont care

Quote Originally Posted by who you sock it to
    do not ever apply for a trn. to monroe county if you have any hangups.
    ARE THEY SLEEPING WITH OFFENDERS THERE?

I work with one and he is very professional and a good officer. His sexual preference is not part of his job.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    I work with one and he is very professional and a good officer. His sexual preference is not part of his job.
    I AM JUST SAYING IT WOULD BE LIKE HAVING ALL MALES WORKING AT A WOMEN'S PRISON - WHEN NO ONE IS LOOKING?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast