Leaked photos show home of Coralrose Fullwood
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain

SARASOTA -- The latest mystery in the September homicide of 6-year-old Coralrose Fullwood arrived last week at the front desk of WWSB ABC-7: a compact disc full of confidential investigation photos.

Authorities made only four copies of the disc, which contains pictures of the inside of the Fullwood home at the time of the girl's death. And they were intended only for attorneys in the case.

Now there is a criminal investigation into who leaked the photos to the television station, but a judge has ruled that nobody can stop WWSB from showing the photos...
    Click here for the full story.
    "Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is SUCCESS." -- Henry Ford

I THINK WE MESSED THIS CASE UP BIG TIME.

Quote Originally Posted by CITYGUY
    I THINK WE MESSED THIS CASE UP BIG TIME.
    Nope, I don't think that's necessarily the case. Sometimes murderers get away with murder. That's just the way it is. Our hands are tied by the constitution, so we can't beat a confession out of someone, which means we have to let them go, even if we know in our heart that they are guilty. It's interesting to note that ever since Miranda was implemented by the Supreme Court of the United States, convictions went down. Way down.

Don't blame the investigators. Where did you read that the North Port PD botched this case? You are ignorant and should climb back under the rock you came from.

Here is where NPPD messed up big-time
    http://sun-herald.com/Newsheadline.cfm? ... 1&banner=3

Wrong! It is not the Police Departments fault that poeple need to install alarms on their homes. That is just life in general. The days of leaving your home unlocked are over, never to return. That article say's nothing about the Police botching this case. All it say's is that people are scared. Well that comes along with this. The police department will not release sensitive information in a major case to "calm the residents nerves". That would be botching the case. People do not understand and that is expected. The police department cannot place an officer in any neighborhood around the clock, they are too busy. As far as your kids being scared, be responsible parents and shield them from your conversations. It is my guess you talk this crap around them, that is how they are exposed. Take some classes on being a responsible parent, not one that places the blame on others. When the time is right the NPPD will give out what is on a need to know basis. Chief Lewis is doing a great job keeping this case confidential, which is where it should be. What are the alternatives? Release information so that when the killer is charged the case is dropped and he or she goes free to do it again. It bet that would make you all feel better!

Did you read the entire article or only the parts that seemed relevent to you? Did you miss the part about actual leads not being followed up on?

Anthony Oliveri, who lives about four blocks on the other side of Calabash Lane, said he had a tenant who moved into a house he owns near the crime scene several months before the murder, and three weeks later "hastily" moved out.

"I left four messages and my name and number on the hotline number," Oliveri said. "They (North Port Police) never called me back."

Cheryl said she noticed her 11-year-old stepson, who is usually quiet and keeps to himself, dramatically changed after Coralrose's murder.

"I called the police, and told them everything I noticed, his change of behavior and attitude. And (I) have not heard anything back," she said. "After the murder, he couldn't wait to move back to Texas."

The boy moved back to Texas to live with his mother. Anthony said his son and ex-wife reported no one from the North Port Police Department ever followed up with them.

As for me, I am a responsible parent, you don't know me and whatever you assume shows how ignorant you are.

I just have one question for anyone from the NPPD, Do you think the Coralrose Fullwood case will ever be solved? If so how soon? Thank you

That is something that only the Chief can answer and a small amount of Detectives that know what is going on. Everyone else is out of the loop on it.

If only a small amount of officers are in the loop, then it shouldn't be too hard to figure out who leaked the pictures, or who is going on the Herald Trib forums and leaking the information about the teen suspect.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast