Leaked photos show home of Coralrose Fullwood - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    If only a small amount of officers are in the loop, then it shouldn't be too hard to figure out who leaked the pictures, or who is going on the Herald Trib forums and leaking the information about the teen suspect.
    What makes you think that officers leaked the photos? The photos weren't leaked until they were given to certain attorneys:
    Authorities made only four copies of the disc, which contains pictures of the inside of the Fullwood home at the time of the girl's death. And they were intended only for attorneys in the case.

To imply that the leak came from inside of the NPPD is irresponsible. The people working this case are professional and respectful. They have put alot of hard work into this case. It affects them both professionally and personally. We can all throw the stones at the NPPD but if we all really sit and think about it we can figure out who had the motive to release such photos, and I assure you it is not the NPPD. We have a Chief of Police that brings more knowledge and experience than I think most f the public can comprehend. North Port should be thankful that we have such a leader during this time in our growth. Chief Lewis is doing a great job and I am sure he will continue regardless of what the public thinks.

brown noser give me a break

Quote Originally Posted by np ofc
    brown noser give me a break

Neither the Chief of Police nor you know who the Mod is, brown noser I think not, I gain nothing by being positive on this web site. The only people who know the identity of the Mods are the admin mods.

I have to agree. Chief Lewis is doing a great job. NPPD has nothing to gain by leaking the photos.... Who does? Think about it.

Sweet little Coralrose

Quote Originally Posted by mod 352
    To imply that the leak came from inside of the NPPD is irresponsible. The people working this case are professional and respectful. They have put alot of hard work into this case. It effects them both professionally and personally. We can all throw the stones at the NPPD but if we all really sit and think about it we can figure out who had the motive to release such photos, and I assure you it is not the NPPD. We have a Chief of Police that brings more knowledge and expeirence than I think most f the public can comprehend. North Port should be thankful that we have such a leader during this time in our growth. Chief Lewis is doing a great job and I am sure he will continue regardless of what the public thinks.
    As a mother of 3 daughters, 13,14, and 17. I absolutely understand the importance of confidentiality in this case. Although, hard not to know, I practice good teachings to my girls. IE.. Don't walk home from the bus stop alone, keep all windows and doors locked AT ALL TIMES. Keep 911 on speed dial on their cell phones and keep their phones charged, report any and all suspicious behavior by any person immediately (even if they're unsure or in their words "feel dumb). If anyone try's to coerce you into talking to them, walk away, don't talk to strangers EVER. If anyone tries to grab you, scream as loudly as possible FIRE, FIRE, FIRE.
    None of us like to wait, but it is important for these detectives to gather as much evidence as possible to ensure a conviction, to get the person responsible for little Coralroses death off our streets of North Port. God Bless that child and all who have to relive the horror of what happened to her everyday as a loved one of hers or as part of their jobs.
    NPPD.... I have faith in your expertise, and I know Chief Lewis is doing a fantastic job.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12