Polygraphs at Collier - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

there is no conspiracy veternarookie. The facts speak for themselves, and it can all be neatly summed up in one word ---- INCONSISTENCY. There is no such thing here. Discipline, promotions, transfers, you name it, depends not on a set of rules and a fair and level playing field, but on who you are and who you know. Talent, desire, ability, dedication are all second to politics and connections and friendships and other partnerships. No conspiracy. The day will come when all of you rookies will stop calling yourselves rookies. That same day you will see the truth about how this place is run. I hope that day comes soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    there is no conspiracy veternarookie. The facts speak for themselves, and it can all be neatly summed up in one word ---- INCONSISTENCY. There is no such thing here. Discipline, promotions, transfers, you name it, depends not on a set of rules and a fair and level playing field, but on who you are and who you know. Talent, desire, ability, dedication are all second to politics and connections and friendships and other partnerships. No conspiracy. The day will come when all of you rookies will stop calling yourselves rookies. That same day you will see the truth about how this place is run. I hope that day comes soon.
    WELL SAID! I DO AGREE, I WISH IT WAS DIFFERANT, BUT IT HAS BEEN THIS WAY FOR AS LONG AS I HAVE BEEN HERE, OVER A DECADE!
    ELECTION YEAR IS COMING UP, IN THE PAST DURING THIS TIME THINGS GET MORE INCONSISTANT.

Hunter just read this thread and was overheard saying, "...let them eat cake".....

Nice clothes emperor.

Hunter just read this thread and was overheard saying, "...let them eat cake".....

Nice clothes emperor.
    thanks george!

Quote Originally Posted by guest 55
    WELL SAID! I DO AGREE, I WISH IT WAS DIFFERANT, BUT IT HAS BEEN THIS WAY FOR AS LONG AS I HAVE BEEN HERE, OVER A DECADE!
    ELECTION YEAR IS COMING UP, IN THE PAST DURING THIS TIME THINGS GET MORE INCONSISTANT.
    Well Guest, it pains me to hear that your situation in this agency is how you speak of it. I would hope that when I decide to reach for the prize that doesn't happen to me. No complaints of that sort from me as of yet. I rather enjoy where I work and who I work with. I must of got really lucky.
    If it really is as bad as you say it is, then it begs the question: Why hasn't there been a unified voice for change from this group of people that see these wrongs commited? or are you just going to cast your ballot on election day and quietly sit with your fingers crossed?
    If my math is correct, my vote for Sheriff Hunter will cancel out your vote for "whoever." Now if you and Guest 55 get together and vote for "whoever" compared to my one vote,...well you know how it works. Isn't Democracy cool?

Rookie,
    I believe this thread was created to voice opinion on the poly, not for whom you plan on voting for. I myself will vote for Sheriff Hunter, but this is not the issue. I can tell you that the polygraphs in the CCSO have injured, destoryed and hampered careers. I have little faith of the machine they use and the way they interpret it. I will not tell you that I believe the people using these machines are bad people or that they are unethical, but I will tell you that too many people (good cops) have had their lives turned upside down because of their interpretations. In most states, the poly could never be used on a cop, except for pre-employment purposes. I believe CCSO, overall, has one heck of a good reputation. Unfortunately, when it comes to the Poly they have failed. Stay low, stay alive.

I agree. If rook doesn't see it, then it doesn't exist. Slide into prb and ask to see the "inquiry files" on the Colonel - then come back and post. I appreciate your optimism...so does Donny.

he no run

Rookie,
    I believe this thread was created to voice opinion on the poly, not for whom you plan on voting for. I myself will vote for Sheriff Hunter, but this is not the issue. I can tell you that the polygraphs in the CCSO have injured, destoryed and hampered careers. I have little faith of the machine they use and the way they interpret it. I will not tell you that I believe the people using these machines are bad people or that they are unethical, but I will tell you that too many people (good cops) have had their lives turned upside down because of their interpretations. In most states, the poly could never be used on a cop, except for pre-employment purposes. I believe CCSO, overall, has one heck of a good reputation. Unfortunately, when it comes to the Poly they have failed. Stay low, stay alive.
    Guest,
    The post was not about who I would vote for. The part of the post you are referring to was an attempt at sarcasm that apparently didn't reach you. I was pointing out the fact that a public voice for change hasn't been heard by me, ever. I only ever see these outcries under an anonymous name on this site.

While we're on the subject of "anonymous", you guys really need to register a screen name. It gets confusing when you just post under guest. I never know if I'm speaking to the same guest or if someone else is firing back. It takes the fun out of the argument.

wow!!!!!!! won of the fewe posts that are abolootly true and that jist cannot bee faxtually challenged. hisstory proves thiss post is nuthing but truuth. if i did knot no better i wood thinnk i rote it.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast