No Confidence - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: No Confidence

Unregistered
    This is why the FOP sucks, bunch of *****es, if you ****ers had any balls at all if this us what you want you should have done it a year ago. You almost had him for two more years. If you did a vote if no confidence a while back you would have gotten packing already

Unregistered
    Apparently you didn’t understand the previous post you mental midget. The point of this thread being brought back to life, is the fact that tough guys like you who come on here and ***** and moan and demand a Vote of No Confidence (which solves absolutely nothing), will ***** and moan no matter who the Chief is. Just read over the thread that goes back 12 years!!! It’s the same shit over and over. That’s why nobody will take you seriously.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Apparently you didn’t understand the previous post you mental midget. The point of this thread being brought back to life, is the fact that tough guys like you who come on here and ***** and moan and demand a Vote of No Confidence (which solves absolutely nothing), will ***** and moan no matter who the Chief is. Just read over the thread that goes back 12 years!!! It’s the same shit over and over. That’s why nobody will take you seriously.
    Exactly. Thank you!!

Unregistered
    If you were going to do that the time was a long time ago. You guys have a shitty error saturated non calibrated AVL/GPS system that should have been a topic of a stay order in court for it being so error ridden. How can this be used in any discipline when you have so many technical problems and variables. That's a softball line drive your union us LAZY.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you were going to do that the time was a long time ago. You guys have a shitty error saturated non calibrated AVL/GPS system that should have been a topic of a stay order in court for it being so error ridden. How can this be used in any discipline when you have so many technical problems and variables. That's a softball line drive your union us LAZY.
    “...topic of a stay order in court.” Really what’s the Court case number, and name of the Judge handling that? Is this what one of your midnight buddies told you, oh then it must be true. “Error ridden?” Not sure what that means. Who has tested the AVL? Where are the results which show “..technical problems and variables?” What do you mean by “variable?” The AVL has the ability to change and adapt? And then for the home run, to use your baseball analogy, “...your union us LAZY.”

You can’t make this stuff up guys. We work with illiterate idiots. Did you read what your wrote? It makes no sense. Taco Bell is hiring please do is all a favor!!

Unregistered

How about a vote of no confidence for new Capt. J.C.

A promotion that exceeds his ability to properly keep things in perspective. He actually took the time to have a sgt. Advise a senior officer who was retired officer from a major dept on how to appropriately sit on an ATV..... keep notes, if this guy is this much of an ass clown already we are going to need to provide a list of out of line stupidity showing extreme over reaction to file a vote of no confidence from the FOP to the city commission. It's going to be easy to file a hostile work environment against the city when you have tomfoolery like this going on. Have you ever heard of something more doushe bag like? Lol I would be embarrassed to be him if this is turns out to be true.

Unregistered
    1. Learn how to spell.
    2. Stop being a pu$$y.
    3. Sit on your ATV correctly.

You want a vote of no confidence considered for a Captain because he observed a violation (whether it’s minor in your eyes or not) and used the chain of command properly to address it???

I hate to tell you, if that “senior officer” actually did retire from a Major Dept, then he should just say “yes sir” and move on. What is the big deal? JC certainly has his pet peeves, and while I don’t agree with most of them, I know he is not here to be my friend. From the sound of your cry baby tone, I wouldn’t want to be yours either.

He is a Captain and gets paid to deal with crap that I don’t want to. If that includes making sure his officers sit on ATVs a certain way, so be it. If you don’t like it, get promoted.

Unregistered
    We all know why he was prompted it’s no secret to anyone so just do you job and stay out of the way.

Unregistered

Captain JC

Please do tell, what are his triggers? And by the way what is he in charge of? Does anyone know?

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3000593]Please do tell, what are his triggers? And by the way what is he in charge of?
    Did you mean Wannabe Captain Jair Armatrading?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast