No Confidence - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: No Confidence

hey ajax, stop talking about it and do it, because from what I see the only thing anyone does around here is stir the pot. Besides what is a vote of no confidence going to do? All it will do is show who were those that didn't have the cojones to say anything but now that he is leaving everyone wants to be heard.

Ajax, I understand how you feel, but what does it accomplish? NOTHING. Do you really think anyone outside Miami Beach cares about a vote of no confidence? Do you think DD cares about it now that he has 1 month left here? Do you think it will prevent or change any promotions? You say it shows we are not going to lay down anymore, what does that mean? That now that he only has 30 days left, we are not going to take his crap anymore and we are going to take a stand? It just makes us look really stupid and really late on something that should have been done years ago. I am just as frustrated as you, but I was calling for this back when the stupid vote of no confidence was done on DiCenso. That was totally meaningless also. That was like a vote of no confidence on Paul the Maintenance Guy. TOTALLY MEANINGLESS, just as this would be if we do it now. I feel the same way you do about him, I just think it's way too late and we'd just look like whiners and cry-babies for doing it now that he is already gone.

ok

okay , I just think were making a mistake to not do it and include The RAM
    in that VOTE.
    And yes A vote of No Conf- will have an effect when you are dealing with PERC
    I guess thats not important beacuse we have a contract.

Okay , But I think we should put it in the SUN POST thats just me
    Let's let it die then

I just hope I'm not right later on .......................

Choices

Lets have a vote and let the chips fall where they fall, thats the fair thing to do. Everyone will have a chance to vote and we will wait to see the results. The vote is long overdue.

Having a vote is not so easy...Its a complicated matter logistically and procedurally to have a full-membership vote like this. That is why I've been saying that it's a waste of money and a waste of time because ultimately it will have no effect whatsoever. We will have spent all the money and manpower to have this election, we will get a vote of no confidence, the chief will retire, and then nothing will happen. It's pointless. The time for being angry and motivated is long past...we already won... DD is leaving and we are getting Carlos as acting chief. What more do we want? I dislike DD just as much as anyone, but using money, time, and energy on this vote is just a pure waste. We should have been this energized every time one of our brothers was screwed with. Now we run the risk of losing Carlos as permanent chief if this no confidence thing gets out of hand.

C.N.

Always remember the person that rode the Delucca wave is C.N. He could very well be just another disciple of that same system. How many honestly can feel C.N. has changed a little? Just a thought to not give him blanket QRU.

He has shown himself to be TOTALLY QRU and FAIR about everything. He gets a blanket QRU from me until he proves otherwise.

Vote of No Confidence

(It should be a Mandatory Vote). See my opinion and reason under F.O.P. meeting standing room only post.
    D.D.; qrx for the "shock and awe", the line is HOT. Stand by!..............

judge people by their action. he will not be a quick fix like people think. change takes time from the mistakes and cronies hanging around from the past....
    any new chief wold be expected 6months to a year to settle in totally and show their true colors. give c.n. atime and a fair chance.

Unregistered
    Remember these posts? It’s all the same all the time no matter who comes, you all are a bunch of cry babies!!

Delucca
    Noriega
    Martinez
    Burhmaster
    Overton
    Oates
    Clements
    Jones
    JP
    Boy King
    Or whoever else may come. It’s all the same. Just do your job and don’t break the law. Very simple. The rest is just noise!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast