No Confidence - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: No Confidence

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Please do tell, what are his triggers? And by the way what is he in charge of? Does anyone know?
    I love him, he's super emotional all the time , he's easily offended, thinks he never can say anything to you like men do, he uses other people to deliver the weird message which means hes a coward using chain of command as a weak excuse. That's what *****'s do. Did he use the chain of command when he spoke to the woman that ran the comp time scam Michelle Patrick .

Unregistered
    Pipe down, when youre that loud and angry is says you aren't really listening to people bc you have to aggressive up yourself above everyone else. It looks defensive and I don't even know you. So that's number 1.
    Number 2 I offer advice to introduce you to wider competencies which can help translate your obvious experience into a more respectful intelligence when you convey your thoughts to an audience who doesn't necessary think like you. It speaks more to the other thread about who the next chief should be and so instead I'll post my comments over there but want you to read them .

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234