No Confidence
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: No Confidence

No Confidence

Just because your leaving Donnie does not mean we can't send you out without a vote of No Confidence that has been long overdue. If you promote B/S to Major after all the mistakes he has made as a Captain this step should be taken to let you know exactly how everyone feels about B/S and his lack of leadership qualities and show him as the racist he is.

Lets not forget about the department not getting over $ 700,000 in grant money because he missed the deadline and lied about it.

We are not going to allow B/S to cause more damage to MBPD.

YES

THIS NEXT FOP MEETING WE NEED TO DO JUST THAT!
    Watcher you are 100% right

Im going to pay an attorney to file a FSS chapter 119 public information request into the personell file of BS
    I want to see if they are going to viacariously leave out this violence in the workplace incident that happened in CID.

If they did we are going to sue the city ( i will explain later) I want to see whats going to happen.

You officers realize that if he or JE ( butch Cassidy) get promoted it puts a real mean/evil not nice type person on the Discipline committe.

i wouldnt mind if he/hesshe was fair but the past track record of malice NO WAY

Re: No Confidence

Quote Originally Posted by Watcher
    Just because your leaving Donnie does not mean we can't send you out without a vote of No Confidence that has been long overdue. If you promote B/S to Major after all the mistakes he has made as a Captain this step should be taken to let you know exactly how everyone feels about B/S and his lack of leadership qualities and show him as the racist he is.

Lets not forget about the department not getting over $ 700,000 in grant money because he missed the deadline and lied about it.

We are not going to allow B/S to cause more damage to MBPD.
    HE LIES ABOUT ALOT OF STUFF , AND ALOT OF PEOPLE TOO FYI AS IF YOU DIDN"T ALREADY KNOW THAT.

THE MADNESS

WATCHER YOU ARE RIGHT!

I CAN SPEAK FOR MOST OFFICERS.

YOU HAVE OUR SUPPORT.

Just as reminder.....I don't think that it can be discussed at this meeting. The rules state that it has to be put on the agenda for discussion prior to the meeting. This means it someone at this meeting would have to ask that it be on the agenda for the next meeting (March). Then it would take like another month to have the vote. By that time, he will already be gone. In my opinion, the time to have done this is long past - we should have done it long ago, not now. If we do this now, it looks kind of stupid. A vote of no confidence to someone that is already gone? Instead, lets look to the future and focus on giving Carlos a vote of CONFIDENCE. Doing anything to DD now would just be a waste of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Just as reminder.....I don't think that it can be discussed at this meeting. The rules state that it has to be put on the agenda for discussion prior to the meeting. This means it someone at this meeting would have to ask that it be on the agenda for the next meeting (March). Then it would take like another month to have the vote. By that time, he will already be gone. In my opinion, the time to have done this is long past - we should have done it long ago, not now. If we do this now, it looks kind of stupid. A vote of no confidence to someone that is already gone? Instead, lets look to the future and focus on giving Carlos a vote of CONFIDENCE. Doing anything to DD now would just be a waste of time.
    You guys are the union. You should be able to bring up and talk about what ever you want. Someone should bring it up to your union president and see what he has to say about it.

Vote No Confidence

Thats just great, lets allow Don to just walk out of here like everything is just great. I agree we should have given him a vote of no confidence long ago but lets not wait until he is gone. He has never supported us or given a darn about anyone but himself and what was in it for him. A strong vote of no confidence will go along way even with him being gone it speaks volumes.

Remember on his way out he wants to change shift hours, never mind the poor working cop not making over $ 100,000 who needs that off duty job or that little bit of O.T. to make ends meet for their family.

Lets not forget he is doing all the future Captain promotions as he leaves, were going to be stuck in some cases with the crap he chooses to promote who will watch his back on the way out.

The only recourse we have is to Vote No Confidence. Speak up for whats right.

VOTE NO CONFIDENCE

I DON'T SEE WHY A VOTE CAN'T BE DONE AT THIS MEETING EXCEPT FOR THE FACT THAT OUR PRES HAS ALREADY CUT A DEAL FOR HIS BELOVED CAPT. B.R. TO BE A MAJOR.

THINK OF HOW DD HAS WRONGED US AND LETS SEND HIM OUT WITH A NO CONFIDENCE VOTE LIKE THE SCUM BAG POLITICIAN HE REALLY IS.

IF NOT THIS MONTH THAN NEXT MONTH.

SEND A LOUD & CLEAR MESSAGE AND DON'T ALLOW HIM TO ESCAPE LIKE DIECENSO DID IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT.

Dicenso had a vote of no confidence and it didn't change a damn thing. Lets look to the future and try to ring in the new Chief on a positive note. Believe me, I am no fan of DD or his whole mismanagement team, but he is GONE FROM HERE. Lets move forward and stop looking back at all the crap he has done to us. We have a unique opportunity here for some positive change. Let DD slip into the long gone past only as a bad memory. By doing a vote of no confidence it says that we are still thinking about him. I say forget about him and move forward with the hope of some peaceful and fun years under Carlos. A vote of no confidence tells the City that there are labor problems with the rank and file, and they may use that excuse to try to get a permanent Chief from outside, instead of just promoting Carlos permanently. Think about that.

Re: Vote No Confidence

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt
    Thats just great, lets allow Don to just walk out of here like everything is just great. I agree we should have given him a vote of no confidence long ago but lets not wait until he is gone. He has never supported us or given a darn about anyone but himself and what was in it for him. A strong vote of no confidence will go along way even with him being gone it speaks volumes.

Remember on his way out he wants to change shift hours, never mind the poor working cop not making over $ 100,000 who needs that off duty job or that little bit of O.T. to make ends meet for their family.

Lets not forget he is doing all the future Captain promotions as he leaves, were going to be stuck in some cases with the crap he chooses to promote who will watch his back on the way out.

The only recourse we have is to Vote No Confidence. Speak up for whats right.
    GREAT POST! LOOK GUEST I AGREE WITH YOU I DO , I LIKE THE POSITIVE OUT LOOK
    BUT SGT IS CORRECT 100% CORRECT
    IT BEACOMES A PERM RECORD ON HIS HEAD HE HAS TO WEAR IT ALL THE TIME AND IT SHOWS WE ARE NOT GOING TO LAY DOWN ANY MORE
    ALSO IF THESES NEW PROMOTIONS OF THE INCOMP TYPES HAPPES WE HAVE AMMO RIGHT THEN AND THERE TO GET RID OF THEM IF THEY GO THE DD ROUTE.
    THAT IS LOOKING AHEAD MY FRIEND
    THIS IS A LONG RACE NOT A QUICK SPRINT. YOU MUST THINK LONG RANGE LONG TERM .

NOT TOMENTION HE DESREVES IT , IM SURE IT WILL BE BROUGHT UP NOW THAT HE IS LEAVING HIS SPHERE OF INFLUINCE AND INTIMIDATION IS FADING.
    NOT TO MENTION WE NEED TO CONCIDER PUTTING THE RAM IN THERE TOO.
    THE NO CONFIDENCE VOTE COULD BE FOR THE TWO OF THEM AT THE SAME TIME.
    THIS IS WHAT SHOULD BE AND HOW IT SHOULD BE DONE

DON'T FORGET ITS THE RAM BACKING BS >>>>> THINK ABOUT IT.

IF SOME ONE ASKS WHAT DID THEY DO TO DESERVE THE VOTE OF NO CONFIDENCE THE ANSWER IS FIVE MILES LONG THIS HAS BEEN ONGOING OF MISFEESANCE FOR TWO PLUS YEARS NOW.
    WE CAN MAKE AN ITEMIZED LIST AT THE MEETING IT WILL BE TWO PAGES LONG.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast