SERIOUS BUSINESS - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Chief doing good job

I think the chief has a five year contract. Could it be renewed?

Wow ... rough crowd! Think I'll stay down here :)

chief

The chief will be here for the next 5 years. The city manager is ok with it. There are just a few officers upset. Some pcso are going to be hired that like the chief. So things will be better.

serious business

the last post must be the "pet detective' because all of the rank and file at zpd are upset of these chief's tactics. he orders the tasers illegally in dec and the tasers still sit in the box. get with the times or get out. also the captain situation is a joke, they are not friends, the chief once again puts up a smoke screen and the media, city manager believes it. wake up folks and let's find a police chief and not a democratic pig. :cop:

VERY WELL SAID! :devil:

Not sure where you get you get your information. But it is off base. There are members of the city actively talking to a LEO from a neighborgin agency about his willingness to accept the job. I spoke to him myself and while he IS interested he could not leave right now and take the massive pay cut. However, once he can make his longevity retirement he will be more apt to consider it.

Who is the "pet" detective? Is it the rookie detective?

contract

Will the sheriff's office take over zpd? Are they talking about a contract? Will the chief be a commander with the SO? What will happen to the rest of zpd?

Nice try!

ZPD will remain ZPD! There's no takeover talk going on! The chief is trying to get the subject off of him to tell Steve that the department is doing great and were all getting along! Sorry chief, you are still and will continue to be the issue at ZPD!!!

Nice try! Try something more original next time.

Fl. chief

We need to support this great police chief. I would hope he is the next state police chief of the year. He is really doing a good job for the community. Keep up the good work.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast