PRB
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: PRB

PRB

PRB has a way of acting like they are above everyone else in the agency, but they have people who need someone to check into their life style.
    Have you ever noticed a certain member of that department that is constantly following a certain woman around? Always on her heels and touching her? The one I'm talking about does the polygraphs. Would'nt you love to have him polygraphed?

Who Jody?

he is the young polygrapher with glasses and she is a blonde

And you are bringing this information to this forum because?

That kind of office conduct goes on in every office environment across the U.S., not just at CCSO. You will never be able to stop that type of interaction between men and women. It's human nature.

If you think it is beyond the normal flirting and offends you, you should make a formal complaint but I doubt that will happen. You will probably sit back and tell us all how PRB can not be trusted and yada, yada, yada. Or go on and on about what you stated earlier, "Is above everyone else".

No offense but I am not interested and I doubt anyone else is either. I have enough to do in minding my own business.

"No offense but I am not interested and I doubt anyone else is either. I have enough to do in minding my own business. "

Yeah, and that's why you felt the need to post in this thread.

My need to post in this thread is derived from the fact that a forum encourages participation. My participation was not based on minding in someone elses business but responding to your post about someone elses business.

Now, on the other hand, if you can explain how the PRB person and his female freind affects your life in some way then maybe I would see the need to discuss this topic. Since what they do has no affect on you I only participated in the forum...not in your life

I enjoy this site because there are real discussions about real topics of interest, not gossip.

how curious.

It's Curios...not Curious If you are not sure what Curios is, I have provided a link for your pleasure and to expand your mind.

Enjoy,

http://primes.utm.edu/curios/

Amazing

I find it amazing that people are always so worried about PRB.

As an LEO you are charged with protecting the citizens of your county. You are held to a hire standard than the average citizen. None of us is above the law. If we exceed the speed limit on our way home and then write a ticket to Joe Citizen for doing the same thing, don't you think that this is hypocritical? If you are the kind of LEO who thinks that breaking the smallest of laws is ok because you have a badge, you might want to think about a new career.

Perks of the job...

Employee discounts at retail stores.

Work in the medical field...discount or free medical services.

Lawyers...whatever they can steal.

Work at a college...free or discounted education for family.

But you think cops deserve NOTHING?

Well step right up there brown nose your promotion awaits.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast