Want to Live On FOP 29 Lodge 29 Property - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

you consider everything whining from your point of view and can be understood, sit in the others chair for a little while and try making the same comment.

Now Lets go back to the original comment made above is based on one particular class of membership being given special treatment over any of the others and not because if has to be that way. You can sit here and claim that is has to be, but in reality it doesn't, it could be any person. The person that would be living on the property only requires and expectation of what is expected of them while living there. then the board is responsible to make sure that person is doing as expected. So I think that the original poster was attempting to point that out and of course they were bashed and called a whiner for pointing out the fact the board is neglecting a fair approach to ideas.

If the board if gonna approach the running of the lodge in a fair way then you must be willing to listen to all ideas and not allow your personal feelings to get in the way. If you are not gonna do it fairly then at least make it look fair. But then again I should have to say anything you guys have it all figured out!

is that an inmate i see running away. take a head count and shut the f up

Let me spell it out for you, the lodge wants a patrol deputy, not a detention deputy, not a cross over deputy. Why? Because they want LE action if needed, not someone who can merely call a LEO to the scene.

It is what they want so get over it, if you don't like it then I suggest you transfer to the road. If you can't do that then I suggest you go to another county or agency, what, can't do that either then I suggest you STFU

AND YOU CALL THE DETENTION FOLKS IMMATURE?

I'm not trying to bash anyone in the jail, there used to be two detention deputies that were the courtesy officers for Chasco Woods Apartments and if and when they had a problem they would have to call patrol to take care of it. Why would the FOP put themselves in that same situation and have a detention deputy on the property when he or she can't take action.

How about the F.O.P. call for service just like every body else, and not put any Deputy on there land.

First of all it is "their" land not "there" land.

Second why don't you come to the road, make it through FTO and then it would not be a problem for you.

OH MY GOD, I MADE A SPELLING MISTAKE. ops:

OK based on the responses I have seen clearly shows me all I need to know and I am sure there are others that see the same thing I have and that is that I will not participate in FOP activities other than the union. Thank you for representing all of us guys you are doing real well.

Their land is our land when it comes down to it and as a member I would love to see that ALL sides of the house are gonna be treated as one, but that is clearly not going to happen.

Board of Directors you are doing a great JOB! :wink:

cool im duel certified and work on the detention side timmy. i hope i get the position so when i do get a possible 10-15 I COULD DO SOMETHING I NEVER DID BEFORE AND ARREST AN OFFENDER. BUT IN THE PROCESS I WILL CALL IN A ROAD DEPUTY SO IT TAKES TWICE AS LONG TO ARREST THE GUY DUE TO HIM SHOWING ME HOW TO DO IT PROPERLY. just speak the truth timmy, you want road and only road...when he goes to jail i will hook him up with a toothbrush though. thanks timmy

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast