Ofc. Wathen
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ofc. Wathen

Ofc. Wathen

Hay Steve whats going on up there? I am working and of-duty and was just thing how I cant wait to get out of this place and get up there. I got 8 years left till I can retire. Stay safe up there and see you soon. You got out of here just in time!!! Say hi to Mickey for me. :lol:

red dog you in k9 yet, I miss you ma brotha
    allapattah b-shift

RED DOG FOR Cental Florida PBA PRESIDENT! Pass it on!

Does he even come on here?

Yes, I do visit this site. I Just hope if we start utilizing this site it is done with professionalism.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Dog
    Yes, I do visit this site. I Just hope if we start utilizing this site it is done with professionalism.
    RED DOG IS IT REALLY YOU?
    ALLAPATTAH B-SHIFT

WOW! From a former brother dog chauffeur in Miami-Dade, how ya' been? Gimme a Nextel hit sometime, boy.

Quote Originally Posted by IWearTheHat
    WOW! From a former brother dog chauffeur in Miami-Dade, how ya' been? Gimme a Nextel hit sometime, boy.
    I no longer have it dawg..........who down here would have it? guil?

Junior Member LEO Affairs Rookie

Call

I have a new nextel and lost all my contacts. You guys give me a call so I can put you back in the phone. Ask Gil, Coop or any of the older K9 guys for the number. Things are great at OCSO. If you guys want to make a move, it's nice. The only Major downside is the pay. It's hard, but great agency. Drop me a line!

Re: Call

Quote Originally Posted by RedDog
    I have a new nextel and lost all my contacts. You guys give me a call so I can put you back in the phone. Ask Gil, Coop or any of the older K9 guys for the number. Things are great at OCSO. If you guys want to make a move, it's nice. The only Major downside is the pay. It's hard, but great agency. Drop me a line!
    ok I'll get with coop then!
    Be safe ma brotha
    We miss you!

P.S. we got the ar-15 approved!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast