Racism is not an issue at BSO - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

All you dumbass people need to get over this racist bull. If you haven't noticed every race has been inslaved for a thousand years or more. Get an education! The blacks came her from all over in the 1800's by black african slave trader's, OH HOLD ON, the slave trader was black? Wow your on people sold you out. So before you start getting pissed off about who gets promoted and worrying about if you need to prove yourself think about this, everyday everyone must prove themself to the man upstairs because as we all know he is the only one that matters. Ya'll need to get over yourselves man, this is getting to the point were it's rediculiously old. Put your personnal crap aside and think about those deputies and officer's white/black/spanish and everything else who died facing all evil just so you could cry because someone didn't kneel at your request. I served over seas and I had friends that were all kinds of ethnic backgrouds who died for this country and nobody gives a rats ass. You people make me sick with this crap that is over 150 years old. To tell you the truth everyone out there from every race deserves restitution. We all know that life is not fair, but you know what who cares! You can cry and choose to be a loser, or work hard regardless and in the end you'll be laughin at the ones who don't have what you have. People this world is hard enough don't make it harder with this petit crap. By the way I'm black, hard to believe huh? I remember what a Marine Corp Major told me who was black,"I am an american, not african-american. Your one or the other, not both. If your here be an american and leave the other stuff behind or go back to where you came from." Those words are so true. In any event, guys be safe because in the end we are all brother's in arms and this is a war everyday out there..

Quote Originally Posted by The real truth
    All you dumbass people need to get over this racist bull. If you haven't noticed every race has been inslaved for a thousand years or more. Get an education! The blacks came her from all over in the 1800's by black african slave trader's, OH HOLD ON, the slave trader was black? Wow your on people sold you out. So before you start getting pissed off about who gets promoted and worrying about if you need to prove yourself think about this, everyday everyone must prove themself to the man upstairs because as we all know he is the only one that matters. Ya'll need to get over yourselves man, this is getting to the point were it's rediculiously old. Put your personnal crap aside and think about those deputies and officer's white/black/spanish and everything else who died facing all evil just so you could cry because someone didn't kneel at your request. I served over seas and I had friends that were all kinds of ethnic backgrouds who died for this country and nobody gives a rats ass. You people make me sick with this crap that is over 150 years old. To tell you the truth everyone out there from every race deserves restitution. We all know that life is not fair, but you know what who cares! You can cry and choose to be a loser, or work hard regardless and in the end you'll be laughin at the ones who don't have what you have. People this world is hard enough don't make it harder with this petit crap. By the way I'm black, hard to believe huh? I remember what a Marine Corp Major told me who was black,"I am an american, not african-american. Your one or the other, not both. If your here be an american and leave the other stuff behind or go back to where you came from." Those words are so true. In any event, guys be safe because in the end we are all brother's in arms and this is a war everyday out there..
    You took my breath away ! Amen to that 100% Man, I'm in your corner, anyday, anytime. Thank you ..... :wink: :wink:

Unregistered

Is it a policy violation to be American snd white

All the promotion are Jamaican are they not.
    Tony the Gregory Fudd doesn't realize the amount of division he has created with his hand picked promotions

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by ;1085652
    You took my breath away ! Amen to that 100% Man, I'm in your corner, anyday, anytime. Thank you ..... :wink: :wink:
    you should educate yourself you are blinded with denial a change is coming so copenor perish

Unregistered
    Nutella is this you? You're beginning to sound like Snakenazi get a life already, will ya?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by ;1085561
    Some of the largest slave plantation owners were also black. History has been selectively written. Greg Tony is a race hustler and a con man. He’s not a leader not even close. The people following him are stupid cult followers. When you see upper command just think of the branch davidians and David Koresh. It’s the same damn thing. Stupid people who sold out.

Unregistered
    The only racism at bso is against whites. Believe that.

Unregistered

More forced retirements on the way

Commissioner Holeness need more of his relatives and cronies in positions
    So Tony need to make room.

Unregistered

police

Quote Originally Posted by ;1034970
    everyone is affraid to say the truth, and live in a world that needs to
    be sugar coated, the detention boss is a token figurehead,
    the Lt col is runnin the show, and alotta captains and commanders on the road, were 5 star outta 10 cop's...did the very least to get by,
    if you don't do anything, like be a do nuttin, you can't get in trouble.
    and thus rise thru the ranks.
    i have to concurr with your statement, i started in 1983...and for the most part was shocked at the do nothing
    soul brothers with5 beepers and 3 cell phones. the black female will always have a intelligent5 level up on any black male,
    and more respect is she actually earned it. ( very rare). yes we have plenty of white do nothings as well so they don't get a break. now when the brother is good, you got a good team member, most werenot cut out for police work

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Some of the largest slave plantation owners were also black. History has been selectively written. Greg Tony is a race hustler and a con man. He’s not a leader not even close. The people following him are stupid cult followers. When you see upper command just think of the branch davidians and David Koresh. It’s the same damn thing. Stupid people who sold out.
    100% truth and it’s all being exposed.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast