Welcome Tips

Thread: Welcome Tips

Welcome Tips

Welcome to the Manatee County Sheriff's Office LEOAffairs.com chat forums!!! :mrgreen:

All questions, comments and complaints can be emailed to:
    • mod503@leoaffairs.com (Manatee County moderator)
      [/*:m:n4dp0ivt]
    • mod1@leoaffairs.com
      [/*:m:n4dp0ivt]
    • mod2@leoaffairs.com[/*:m:n4dp0ivt]
    This website is "by cops and for cops." Non-LEOs are welcome to post constructive comments and/or questions, but anti-LEO posts will not be tolerated and may result in being temporarily or permanently banned.

If you have more questions, then please click here for the “frequently asked questions” (FAQ) list.

May your department improve as a result of all of this. 8)

Enjoy!!!!

Re: Welcome Tips

hello

I really dont see where this site helps anything other than to provide a platform for cowards and the bottom of the barrel to hide behind a curtain and sling false acusations about things and people they know nothing about. Most of the comments made here are made by miserable human beings who hate everything, including themselves, and want to cast blame on everyone else for their failures. This site was formed with good intentions but its plain to see by the daily comments that this site serves no usefull purpose. In fact this site is degrading to the profession itself. I guess it is just human nature to simply tear things down rather than build them up, or is it more about personal character? The Law Enforcement community is not perfect by any means but I believe it does stand for something Honorable. Its hard to believe that someone who entered this profession and swore an oath, that felt a sense of pride wearing the uniform, that made a commitment to be self-less and serve their community has sunk so low as to use this platform to to tear down their fellow officers and profession. To those of you that have lost sight I ask you to look inward, remember that feeling you had in your first year, set aside those feelings that led you to where you are now, and return to those beliefs that led you to this profession in the first place. To those that developed this site, I appreciate you goal of this site, however; it is apparent from the constant banter here that your site is degrading to those that wear the uniform and the entire profession. If this site is more than about making a few buck either shut it down or change the format. Posting Law Enforcement articles that everyone can learn and comment on experiences in a nation wide wide setting would be far more useful than allowing individual agency forums that are blatantly used for bashing fellow officers and agencies. Thank you.

LEOAffairs own policy

LEOAFFAIRS.COM™ is not meant to be agency or state specific. We are also supportive of efforts to unionize police departments and sheriff's offices. It is not meant to be a "slam" site. We have every intention of operating professionally while supplying law enforcement officers with what we consider to be crucial information and a voice online.

I think they have been violating their own policy for a while now. What do you think?