There is a serious priority problem - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Respect between coworkers and their families is cultivated by an organizations leadership. When you play one employee or supervisor against another, or make one division seem more important than others these types of problems will always occur.

Or by outside factors who have their own agendas that just love to egg on any gossip or discontent. Trying to blame all this bs on this message board on the leadership of the department is just not going to fly. Too much of a stretch. Every department has those who are never satisfied and are always looking to push their insecurities and inadaquaticies on anyone else except themselves. So Sad!

Is it being insecure when you see an officer accused of sexual assualt still working? Of course there will be someone pipe in that it didn't happen or that it wasn't all that, but the GO's that tell us that we must hold ourselves to a higher standard are ignored when the situation suits some who have the ability to do so. Shall we revisit the DV incident of a Sgt?

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Or by outside factors who have their own agendas that just love to egg on any gossip or discontent. Trying to blame all this bs on this message board on the leadership of the department is just not going to fly. Too much of a stretch. Every department has those who are never satisfied and are always looking to push their insecurities and inadaquaticies on anyone else except themselves. So Sad!

It is not going to fly? What the hell are you going to do come and get me? Tow the line baby, Tow the line! I'm curious when this admistration finally gets the boot one day will you be towing the line for it? Or will you be trying to kiss the new guy's butt while saying, I told them so sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous

act like it

high standard, both you need at re- read the manuel and start practicing it. I'm for Sheriff Graybeal over anyone else. If you have a problem with the way things are run, write him a letter or send him an e-mail. He doesn't have time to hold your hand and help you do your job. A job that you seem to be ungrateful to have. So hit the road, cause several people are just dying to take your place. He is doing what a Sheriff does. He's job, so get off your a-- and do your and quit crying. Since when did the department start hiring cry-babies.

remember sez:

high standard, both you need at re- read the manuel and start practicing it. I'm for Sheriff Graybeal over anyone else. If you have a problem with the way things are run, write him a letter or send him an e-mail. He doesn't have time to hold your hand and help you do your job. A job that you seem to be ungrateful to have. So hit the road, cause several people are just dying to take your place. He is doing what a Sheriff does. He's job, so get off your a-- and do your and quit crying. Since when did the department start hiring cry-babies.

Just remember folks, this guy writes his incident reports just like what you see here--LOL. A mind is a terrible thing to waste. Thank god I didn't go to a county school. :roll:[

Re: act like it

This writer is a fine example of what happens when you have low standards. I hope he doesn't have a lot of his cases go to jury, because I'm sure all the defense lawyers love to see him coming.

As for when the department began hiring crybaby's my guess would be when a certain sgt/commisioner hired on. He's pretty good at that sort of activity.

Quote Originally Posted by remember

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123