Reply to Thread

Post a reply to the thread: Former Deputy files to run for Sheriff.

Your Message

Click here to log in

 

You may choose an icon for your message from this list

Additional Options

  • Will turn www.example.com into [URL]http://www.example.com[/URL].

Topic Review (Newest First)

  • 08-20-2019, 05:53 PM
    Unregistered

    Failed probationary employment as a LEO as a patrol officer

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can anyone tell me where Cooper City is? I was heading over there today to talk to some people and need directions. Anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It is in Broward County. It’s law Enforcement agency was absorbed by Broward Sheriff’s Office.


    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wow, you have a long memory. The Cooper Police department is dissolved because the Broward Sheriff's Office took over LE functions. However, when the Cooper PD still existed, did Kurt Hoffman work there for a couple of months, prior to getting fired or prior to washing out of their FTO program?
    That was Kurt Hoffman's ONLY attempt to be employed as a full-time patrol officer in law enforcement. He has never done so since then. However, exactly why was he fired?

    A good series of questions to ask Hoffman is:

    • Mr. Hoffman, have you ever been employed as a full-time patrol officer?
      .
    • For how long did you work in that position and why did you leave that employment? Specifically, did you fail the probationary period?
      .
    • Why have you never worked as a full-time patrol officer since then?
      .
    • What makes you think you are qualified to be in charge of patrol officers?
  • 08-20-2019, 12:41 PM
    Unregistered

    Cooper City

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can anyone tell me where Cooper City is? I was heading over there today to talk to some people and need directions. Anyone?
    It is in Broward County. It’s law Enforcement agency was absorbed by Broward Sheriff’s Office.
  • 08-18-2019, 05:18 PM
    Unregistered

    Networking & still flying the flag

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I call sovvy on Fern's silent backers
    http://forums.leoaffairs.com/showthr...-A-Party/page2
    Ringleader #1 is now in Hillsborough adjacent to the Manatee border, still filing copious amounts of pro bono paperwork (pro bono because he was thrown off the bench and stripped of his FL law license.) #2 now in Tally had been defense atty for a well known out of state sov'rn (out of state because #2 wasstripped of his FL law license.) #3 calls herself an "activist" and files copious amounts of paperwork locally at 1 and 2's instigation. Bff's. No joke. Controlling the sheriff's office would be a coup better than this one, as reported by Lee Williams-Sarasota Herald Trib.
    https://www.heraldtribune.com/articl.../605204586/SH/


    "sovereign citizens are often known for filing copious amounts of lawsuits against officials and banks"
    https://www.heraldtribune.com/news/2...ns-and-rentals
  • 08-18-2019, 01:41 PM
    Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can anyone tell me where Cooper City is? I was heading over there today to talk to some people and need directions. Anyone?
    Wow, you have a long memory. The Cooper Police department is dissolved because the Broward Sheriff's Office took over LE functions. However, when the Cooper PD still existed, did Kurt Hoffman work there for a couple of months, prior to getting fired or prior to washing out of their FTO program?
  • 08-18-2019, 02:49 AM
    Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Let’s run a non-poo slinging campaign.
    Bwahahaha run for cover snowflake sovereign
  • 08-15-2019, 03:20 PM
    Unregistered
    Can anyone tell me where Cooper City is? I was heading over there today to talk to some people and need directions. Anyone?
  • 08-15-2019, 12:39 PM
    Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Manatee sheriff candidate Bill Waldron unsuccessfully ran in 2012. He too applied for a job with Homeland Security, what're the chances Fernwad and Waldrip hooked up?

    I call sovvy on Fern's silent backers
    http://forums.leoaffairs.com/showthr...-A-Party/page2
    I don't get your point.....2 people worked for an agency that employs hundreds of thousands of people and therefor there separate campaigns for different counties seven years apart are some conspiracy theory? Jesus man take a break from the meth.
  • 08-15-2019, 11:06 AM
    Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Manatee sheriff candidate Bill Waldron unsuccessfully ran in 2012. He too applied for a job with Homeland Security, what're the chances Fernwad and Waldrip hooked up?

    I call sovvy on Fern's silent backers
    http://forums.leoaffairs.com/showthr...-A-Party/page2
    Kurt go home your drunk. Mookie give him a ride a DUI won’t look good....
  • 08-15-2019, 01:58 AM
    Unregistered

    repetitive attempts

    Quote Originally Posted by ;1731673
    :...Barbara Elliot, Jeff Delfuoco, Judge McMillan on the same team. McMillanisms keep sprouting anew. So everything old is new again. And darned if they don’t sprout up on sovereigny Internet sites...and keep putting someone up to run for sheriff somewhere
    Manatee sheriff candidate Bill Waldron unsuccessfully ran in 2012. He too applied for a job with Homeland Security, what're the chances Fernwad and Waldrip hooked up?

    I call sovvy on Fern's silent backers
    http://forums.leoaffairs.com/showthr...-A-Party/page2
  • 08-15-2019, 12:54 AM
    Unregistered
This thread has more than 10 replies. Click here to review the whole thread.

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •