PDA

View Full Version : How long?

01-26-2007, 12:52 AM
Im thinking about putting in an app with you'r dept,can anyone tell me how long the hiring process takes?Any info would be great. Thank you

01-26-2007, 01:05 AM
If you are qualified, not long. Especially after five people left Patrol in the last two weeks.

Double check and make sure this really is the place you want to come. Not too many seem to be sticking around!!!!!!!

What was it he said? People lined up to come here because it is known as the best agency in the Tampa Bay area????? Yeeeeeahhhhh, thats it!

01-26-2007, 01:16 AM
I have no prior but have been through the academy and passed the state back in August. I also am know young know it all im 37,Would that be cosidered to old for someone who really wants the job? And you say not long how long is not long? Thanks again

01-26-2007, 02:28 AM
Who left?

01-28-2007, 02:29 PM
If you are qualified, not long. Especially after five people left Patrol in the last two weeks.

Double check and make sure this really is the place you want to come. Not too many seem to be sticking around!!!!!!!

What was it he said? People lined up to come here because it is known as the best agency in the Tampa Bay area????? Yeeeeeahhhhh, thats it!

Not too many seem to be sticking around ???????
Name who left from Patrol.

02-04-2007, 01:11 PM
He actually said we had a waiting list of 125. But I know someone who graduated almost dead last in one of the last few academy classes that was sitting in orientation within 30 days of submitting an application. The top 3 people didn't even apply with us. That should tell you something about the 125 rhetoric.