PDA

View Full Version : Last Post

01-25-2007, 04:41 AM
This will be my last post to this site. I have tried to follow the posts since this site started. The site started out well with a lot of constructive criticism and professional comments. It then turned into a site for people who were not LEOs to start trouble and make those of us who were trying our best to do our jobs well, and maybe even make a slight difference, look bad. I am very disappointed in the moderation of the site. When it becomes obvious that the people posting messages to this site are not here to help forward the mission of law enforcement then those posts should be removed. I don't know if the site became too large too quick for the moderators to keep up with it or if there was just too broad of a level of acceptable material. Either way I will no longer patronize this site. As for my fellow officers I will continue to do my best and give credit where credit is due. Thanks, Bill.

01-25-2007, 09:15 PM
Amen Brother, Chip "do nothing to Monitor" Deblock can crash with this BS site!!!!!!!!

01-27-2007, 05:11 PM
Get off your high horse, most of the people here are just blowing off steam

01-28-2007, 01:13 AM
Get off your high horse, most of the people here are just blowing off steam

more like making up lies!!

01-29-2007, 04:03 PM
This will be my last post to this site. I have tried to follow the posts since this site started. The site started out well with a lot of constructive criticism and professional comments. It then turned into a site for people who were not LEOs to start trouble and make those of us who were trying our best to do our jobs well, and maybe even make a slight difference, look bad. I am very disappointed in the moderation of the site. When it becomes obvious that the people posting messages to this site are not here to help forward the mission of law enforcement then those posts should be removed. I don't know if the site became too large too quick for the moderators to keep up with it or if there was just too broad of a level of acceptable material. Either way I will no longer patronize this site. As for my fellow officers I will continue to do my best and give credit where credit is due. Thanks, Bill.
It is hard for us to monitor the thousands of posts that are made at LEOAFFAIRS.COM. However, this website is "by cops and for cops."

If you find a post that we have overlooked that is made by a non-LEO troll, then please email us the link and a cut-n-paste of the comments and which board it's at to one of the following: mod336@leoaffairs.com (Manatee County)
[/*:m:2obyblcv]
mod1@leoaffairs.com
[/*:m:2obyblcv]
mod2@leoaffairs.com[/*:m:2obyblcv]Citizens are welcome to post questions and constructive comments, but anti-LEO posts will not be tolerated.