PDA

View Full Version : no professional courtesy from our friends the troopers

01-24-2007, 08:24 AM
while driving home last nite i got pulled over going a little too fast. I tried to explain to tpr. goswick, i had just finished working a long shift stopped for a little work out and was on my way home to get my children i apologized and proceeded to grab my uniform shirt to retreive my id. seeing i was a fellow deputy he still wrote me 2 citations one being for the tint on my windows even explaining thats how i bought the vehicle. what ever happened to a simple warning and have a good nite.

01-24-2007, 02:54 PM
I guess you should have slowed down when you left the jail.

01-25-2007, 02:45 AM
i've met tr. goswik b4. he is always polite and professional. if you were given tickets , you probably pissed him off. just for future ref. some leo's dont think jailers are law enforcement. i know its wrong but thats what some think. try slowing down and stop bad mouthing goswik.

01-25-2007, 05:37 AM
thats funny since all leo's where the same uniform, and undergo the same training, and deal with the same scum on a daily basis. it was never stated which part of the deparment i reside in. i also never stated he was rude nor was i rude with him, but looking at someones backround and showing not a hint of professional courtsey isn't right either. so just remember what you write here and when it comes to u, u better feel the same way then as you express now. all areas of this leo team depend on each other at one point in time or another i know plenty of deps in corrections and just for the hell of it why don't you go find the dep that was getting attacked by individual whom he arrested in the lol sallyport and ask him which part of the agency was there in seconds to assist. so before the ignorance begins about corrections, road, real deps or not remember u could be in that predicament. Even better having an issue on the side of the road with a subject no back up around but a corrections dep on his/her way home see's the issue and stops to assist, so answer me this would you want that dep to help you go home to ur family or because he /she isn't a "REAL" dep just drive by and forget you!!!!! think clearly before you speak. and remember the next time ur hauling down the roads intensional or just not paying attention SOME ONE IS ALWAYS GOING TO BE WATCHING!!!!!!!!!!

01-25-2007, 06:28 AM
Yeah OK slick whatever stop flapping your gums and get back to work with your head count.

01-25-2007, 01:52 PM
ok turn key, i see that most hacks are good , but you have a lot of loosers that cant make it in the outside world. i did not put you or your hacks down but in reality , the job you do is only babysitting. now lock the cell door and go back to sleep.

01-25-2007, 03:05 PM
I really hope you two don't exibit this much ignorance out there protecting the public. but just like with any agency the ignorance normally out measures everything else. Oh yeah i'll def sleep better at night knowing there's deps like you protecting our streets

01-25-2007, 09:19 PM
thank you 4 the comp. i hope you enjoyed reading my response. i'll sleep better knowing that guys like you are counting heads all nite. take care.

01-25-2007, 09:44 PM
Slicksleeve:

first you are not a LEO, to be a LEO you generally have to "Enforce Laws" last time I checked you do not do that. Yes you maintain order in the jail and it's grounds but you cannot leave your facility and do anything that the average citizen cannot do. Hence the title Law Enforcement Officer.

If you want to argue your point then we might as well call a hockey referee a LEO, or a school yard monitor a LEO because they ensure order and discipline to the rules.

You do not go through the same training, yes you attend inservice with the Deputies but is it really training? Yes you may have attended the crossover but until you have completed FTO and proven yourself on the road you have not attended the same training, anyone on the road will tell you that the LEO academy or crossover is just the beginning and the real work begins in FTO and really does not stop until you are off of probation.

Yeah I would expect the jail deputies to be the first to asisst with a combative x15 in the sally port becuase, well it's inside of their facility.

In the long run the problem you encountered is that you EXPECTED professional courtesy and when you did not get it you wanted to cry about the Trooper. I would guess that you did something to presuade the Trooper to not extend that courtesy to you. If the future maybe you should get your tint into the legal compliance and drive the posted speed.

01-25-2007, 10:21 PM
WOW it is amazzing how quick you Road Dogs jump on a guy that works Detention, Slick just go over to the Highway Patrol section and look at all the Road Dogs crying and complaining of the same. You have your discipline and we have ours and the two should work hand and hand to ensure the public stays safe, we can say crap about you and you about us back and forth, but in the end what have you accomplished?

By Florida Statute a Corrections Deputy is considered law enforcement with the exception of the Sheriff not giving them any powers and that is the Sheriff's choice.

01-25-2007, 11:45 PM
Slicksleeve,

Since you are exerting the fact you are a law enforcement officer, are you going to scrape the illegal window tint off your windows? Perhaps you feel that since you are a LEO you can violate the speed limit AND the window tint laws.

Troopers write tickets to road deputies when they get involved in on duty traffic crashes also. AND the at fault deputy will get in house discipline too. Here is a hint---IT IS THEIR JOB!!!

Before you demand professional courtesy, you must act like a professional. Sure, everyone will break a traffic law once in a while. Kindly remember, that patch on your shirt is not a get out of jail free card. Slow down, scrape off the tint, watch the stop signs, and you should have a happy existence.

01-26-2007, 12:13 PM
OK gang lets stop the "slam fest"
I too am a slicksleeve CO, but that does not mean you guys have to start the whole "Your not a LEO thing". Do you want to locked be in with 100 P.O.S.'s? No? Well guess what the majority of us Detnetion don't want to drive around in your cruiser. We are all suited to the position we work, AND we need eachother BELIEVE IT OR NOT!! I agree slicksleeve should remove the illegal tint if you don't want to be ticketed for it, and if you were speeding and weren't a deputy you would have gotten the same tickets. Unfortunately for you --you will just have to suck it up. The only time I got pulled over for going too fast--By one of us(PSO) I was embarassed but he warned me and reminded me that I need to be careful to make it home safe. NOW Can we all TRY not to turn everything into a Patrol/ Detention fight. You are not any better than us/ AND we are not any better than you. So we need to learn to coexist/ we depend on eachother. And if you think the other side is so easy--try crossover AND TRY IT. That goes for any "Road dog"as well as any "Pod slug" Now could you all grow up and stop fighting like kids.
Be Safe out there/in there gang & Go home to your families. OUT!!

01-26-2007, 01:04 PM
I don't need you, they can civillianize your position as far as im concerned. All I need is a place to dump my customer it does not matter to me if you are a contract facility like Hernando or not.

01-26-2007, 10:35 PM
MY DAD CAN KICK YOUR DADS BUTT!

01-26-2007, 10:58 PM
You say that the trooper wrote you two tickets, prove it. What are the citation numbers? I spoke with Trooper Goswick and he said he hasn't, nor has he ever knowingly wrote a Pasco County Deputy (road or corrections). So man up and prove your case.

01-26-2007, 11:46 PM
It is sad that a Corrections Deputy, a person that is sworn to be honest and trustworthy would have the nerve to go on a website and LIE!

I appreciate the comments from everyone, but she can not man up. She is a corrections officer. I am not saying she is a representive of what the C.O. Deputies are because I like everyone of the C.O.s I have encountered at the jail.

The facts are: you did get a ticket, you were not rude, your tint was very illigal, and you DID NOT mention anything about being a deputy, corrections or otherwise. The sad thing is there was another Trooper present during the stop, he did not see or hear you say anything about being a deputy either.

What is sad is that if you would have handled this properly, I would have been more than happy to help you. But now after you LIE and put my name on blast and you not have the gutts to put your name (RLG) out there I am not willing to help you with anything relating to this.

01-27-2007, 12:10 AM
Bravo Trooper. Thank you for pointing out that this person is NOT a true representative of who you encounter from PCSO. I have had nothing but a good working relationship with every Trooper I have encoutered in over 15 years with the SO.

There is always one (either deputy or Trooper) who will throw a wrench in our good working relationship. Luckily this time it is easily corrected and we can continue to get along well. Sounds like this person got what they deserved, as is even more evidenced by their unjustified and unwarranted complaining on a public board. It is reasons like this that the public gets their warped information.

And to the person who got the tickets.....get rid of your tint, slow down, and you won't even get stopped. Oh yeah, I think you have 30 days to pay them too. And I would bet my paycheck that it would NOT be in your best interest to take them to court.

01-27-2007, 01:01 PM
Wheres my ^%#$*&^ icecream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

01-28-2007, 01:28 AM
ok turn key, i see that most hacks are good , but you have a lot of loosers that cant make it in the outside world. i did not put you or your hacks down but in reality , the job you do is only babysitting. now lock the cell door and go back to sleep.
Just a Deputy are you some kind of ass clown? I work both sides of the house and I have never had to worry about my back up being from detention or patrol. I have backed up both, and never felt as if one was better then the other. grow the hell up!!!

01-28-2007, 05:31 AM
i never said anything about back. so it looks like you are the arse clown. direct your response to the proper writer.

01-28-2007, 09:40 AM
TO ALL OF THE DEPUTIES HAVING THIS CAT FIGHT .PLEASE GROW UP,WE ALL TOOK THE OATH OF OFFICE.WE ALL HAVE THE STATE SEAL ON OUR SHIELD.WE ALL ATTEND AN ACADEMY.BY FLORIDA STANDARD'S AND (943)WE ARE ALL LAW ENFORCEMENT.I WORK STATE CORRECTIONS HIGH RISK. I'VE SEEN MANY LEO'S NEED ASSISTANCE,NOT ONE TIME DID THEY ASKED WHAT AGENCY I WORKED FOR.NOT UNTIL AFTER THE SITAUTION WAS OVER.THE BIG PROBLEM I'VE NOTICED IN FLORIDA IS THERE IS NO BROTHERHOOD,EVERYBODY IS OUT FOR THEMSELVE'S WHICH IS SAD.

WHEN I RETIRED FROM NYC.MY WIFE SAID LETS MOVE TO FLORIDA.THE MOVE WAS GREAT UNTIL I STARTING SEEING HOW YOU ALL FIGHT AMONG YOURSELVE'S.HOW CAN YOU DEAL WITH THE PUBLIC IF WE CAN'T DEAL WITH EACH OTHER.
THANK YOU AND STAY SAFE.
NO GUNS JUST GUTS.

01-28-2007, 11:31 PM
hey pasco step, well i can tell you the info you were given was wrong. i have the papers in front of me. MAN UP, i have no prob with that maybe on a less active site, but i don't see warnings adding up to $ 300.00 dollars. yeah it left a mark right on my A@@!!!!. and for every one else i didn't think i should have gotten a warning just because of where i work unlike you i have respect for my badge and my uniform, the fact that my driving record was perfectly clean never even a warning should have something about the way i respect the laws and what you guy go through every day i'm not out there driving like johnny law bad a@@, just one night of not paying attention to the speed limit thinking of personal issues so sue me. yeah i know i gotta eat this but it doesn't mean i have to agree with it, dep or civilian with a clean slate on your driving record some people would think an officer would show a small amount of empathy and head out for the dui cases and actual law violaters.

01-28-2007, 11:39 PM
hey pasco step, well i can tell you the info you were given was wrong. i have the papers in front of me. MAN UP, i have no prob with that maybe on a less active site, but i don't see warnings adding up to $ 300.00 dollars. yeah it left a mark right on my A@@!!!!. and for every one else i didn't think i should have gotten a warning just because of where i work unlike you i have respect for my badge and my uniform, the fact that my driving record was perfectly clean never even a warning should have something about the way i respect the laws and what you guy go through every day i'm not out there driving like johnny law bad a@@, just one night of not paying attention to the speed limit thinking of personal issues so sue me. yeah i know i gotta eat this but it doesn't mean i have to agree with it, dep or civilian with a clean slate on your driving record some people would think an officer would show a small amount of empathy and head out for the dui cases and actual law violaters.

01-29-2007, 12:07 AM
Slicksleeve, what do you think speeding and improper tint are? LAW VIOLATIONS. You represent the worst of our corrections deputies. They should find who you are and shut you up. Trooper G apparently knows who you are, he refered to you by your initials. You are a loser.[/quote]

01-29-2007, 12:07 AM
Slicksleeve,

Quit your whining and pay the fine. You admitted guilt because you were occupied with personal thoughts. Had you been paying attention, you would not have been stopped......except for your illegal tint.

Shut your pie hole, pay your fines and move on.

01-29-2007, 01:19 AM

Follow the rules.
Follow the rules in life.
Follow the rules on this board.
You name the Trooper.
You remain anonymous. (you hide behind Slicksleeve, talk about MAN UP).
You are not being professional.
The Trooper is being professional.
You need grammar and spell check.
The Trooper does not.
You do not pay attention to the speed limit.
The Trooper does pay attention to your speed.
You sound like everyone else that complains.....
Yea like we should be chasing murderers and rapists....
and not giving innocent people like you tickets for just not paying attention to the speed limit.

Please do yourself justice and stop leaving messages on this board... come up with another user name and start a new thread.

:P

01-29-2007, 02:51 AM
Hey slicksleeve
I personally have worked with you and know you are not a completely bad CO, but lets face it your not the best in security minded. You are actuslly hiding behind you nick. When he typed your initials it wasn't hard to figure out. Was this one of the dress down days? And you have to admit it------lately you've been looking for a fight? So just pay the tickets and let it go.

01-29-2007, 12:43 PM
Just a simple question, why is it that every time I go into booking there are a lot of you guys and gals wearing street clothes?

At first I thought it was because they did not have a uniform to fit the fat guy always sitting four feet from the electric door opener but he is too lazy to roll himself over to open it (he makes others walk 15 to 20 feet to push the buttons). But I have seen him in his silver issued PJ's so that can't be it.

01-29-2007, 11:24 PM
I used to work with Tpr. Goswick, and I would bet my left n*t that he didn't know you worked at the jail. If he did...he wouldn't have written you any tickets (especially for window tint!). And you can ask anybody that works in Central Booking, Goswick gets along with all the people who work there...and he wouldn't treat you any different. Oh, and it seems like your little post here kinda backfired at you!! You tried to get people pissed at FHP...but instead they're telling you off! That's hilarious!!! Make sure you pay your tickets within 30 days or they will suspend your license!!

01-30-2007, 06:14 AM
no sorry you got me fu#ked up i wasn't trying to get anyone mad at anyone just using my constitutional right to voice my opion, i really don't care what anyone else thinks. but ur right this is hilarious everyone else speaking their mind about this issue and sounding like complete arse clowns it's great. i was pissed i wrote a few comments and have since gotten over it, soooo what. to reread all that is posted on this site we're all a bunch of children, but i find it extremely comical. i have complete respect for any one wearing a badge and i'm glad most names are left off this site because much respect is being lost but oh well its all good. you do what you do and i do what i do, but for the individual that seems to know how i do my job please come to me i'd bet my badge that you've seen bad days within your career it happens to everyone who has spent some time doing this job. But just for my record and the professional within myself, (i know some of u may not understand what that is) I would like to extend a public apology to trooper goswick, yes i know in retrospect i could have handled the situation better but sir i was mad some times u just don't think clearly in the heat of the moment. and for the ignorant wonders before u comment NO im not trying to get out of anything or sweet talk the situation i'm an adult and realize when i owe some one an apology. that doesn't mean my feelings on the situation have changed just that it def could have been done in a different manner.

01-30-2007, 11:30 AM
no sorry you got me fu#ked up i wasn't trying to get anyone mad at anyone just using my constitutional right to voice my opion, i really don't care what anyone else thinks. but ur right this is hilarious everyone else speaking their mind about this issue and sounding like complete arse clowns it's great. i was pissed i wrote a few comments and have since gotten over it, soooo what. to reread all that is posted on this site we're all a bunch of children, but i find it extremely comical. i have complete respect for any one wearing a badge and i'm glad most names are left off this site because much respect is being lost but oh well its all good. you do what you do and i do what i do, but for the individual that seems to know how i do my job please come to me i'd bet my badge that you've seen bad days within your career it happens to everyone who has spent some time doing this job. But just for my record and the professional within myself, (i know some of u may not understand what that is) I would like to extend a public apology to trooper goswick, yes i know in retrospect i could have handled the situation better but sir i was mad some times u just don't think clearly in the heat of the moment. and for the ignorant wonders before u comment NO im not trying to get out of anything or sweet talk the situation i'm an adult and realize when i owe some one an apology. that doesn't mean my feelings on the situation have changed just that it def could have been done in a different manner.

Nice try at an apology... it is very scary if you think the heat of the moment... as in... " i was mad some times u just don't think clearly in the heat of the moment"... is hours after you were given the tickets (citations).I hope you don't have very many "heat of the moment(s)" at work at home or in the gym.

Try counting til ten beofre you make a fool out of yourself.... then you might not have anymore "heat of the moment(s)".

:P Have a nice day.

02-04-2007, 01:08 PM
If I were the trooper, I'd print this crap out and go over to IA with it for because of your slanderous lies. In fact, I may do it myself because you give the rest of us in the PSO a bad name by doing so and should have your butt slapped. I think he should pray you try to fight the citations so he can show your BS to the hearing officer of how you expected preferential treatment. I agree it sucks you got cited. But I know the trooper and if he says you didn't properly identify yourself, then you didn't properly identify yourself. Sorry to the public who reads this, but had he known you were a statutory LEO you wouldn't have been cited.

Now stop making us all look bad and Grow up.

As for all you in Detention and road who think you are better than the other. You should be ashamed of yourselves. You lack character and shouldn't even be career with your "job" minded juvenile bull$hit!

Y'all get a grip and remember who your brothers and sisters are!

You state guys have my @ss out there with you and I think we work very well together and look forward to working with you for the next few years until I retire...

02-04-2007, 06:33 PM
All I can say is wow!!!! the last writer is thinking about going to I/A you f***ing P.O.S. snitch these posts are to inform,vent,blow off steam, not to give I/A reason to damage careers. slick sleeve has admitted a mistake in the way she handled it and apologized, her excuse is flimsy but an apology was given. it was a mistake now back off and shut the f**k up about snitching!!!

02-04-2007, 06:37 PM
no , let the piece of s### go to ia. then we will know who he / she is when they sign the form. then we can pay that scumb## back.

02-05-2007, 04:39 AM
Stob being crybabies.
http://crystal.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/crybaby.jpg

I am obviously outspoken and not hard to find. My anonymity in here is merely so the public who reads this won't know I too think some of you should be working in a different line of work you little generation "Y" children.
http://www.resnet.trinity.edu/jjackso1/assignment2/geny.jpg

I can't tell you how many people we serve think the jobs some of you do are substandard and I am tired of running interference and keeping several of you out of trouble----REPEATEDLY!. From now on I will tell them to write a letter to the sheriff complaining about the job you did. Spend more time learning the law and general orders and less time trying to get out of doing your jobs and talking $hit about other people.

02-06-2007, 12:43 AM
TO REPLY TO THE SNITCH, ITS DUDLEY DO RIGHT A-HOLES LIKE YOU THAT MAKE THIS JOB THE ABSOLUTE JOKE IT CAN SOMETIMES BE. I WOULD GUESS YOU ARE ALREADY HATED ON YOUR SHIFT, AND HAVE ALREADY SNITCHED NUMEROUS TIMES. YOU WERE PROBABLY A HALL MONITOR IN SCHOOL AND SPENT GRADES 8-12 SHOVED IN YOUR LOCKER. :x

02-09-2007, 12:56 PM
Actually I hump my ass on my shift and handle more calls in your zone than you do you hide until the screen clears twit. It is pieces of crap like you that get your supervisors in trouble and your squad followed because the command staff and the public see you and thing the rest of us are f-ing keystone cops too you jacka$$. Now go turn in your badge and gun and put your construction belt back on you lazy piece of dung!

02-09-2007, 04:18 PM
on you humping calls on the west or east side. cause on the east side we dont hump to much. but i do agree , the loser who rats on his backup will only loose in the long run.

02-16-2007, 12:12 PM
on you humping calls on the west or east side. cause on the east side we dont hump to much. but i do agree , the loser who rats on his backup will only loose in the long run.

I remember back in the 90s when we had backup.

09-22-2007, 02:54 AM
It is very obvious to me that this is a feeble attempt to bash a fellow law enforcement agency. If you didn't speed or make it a point to gloat about working for PSO then you might not have gotten those tickets...if you actually did that is.

09-22-2007, 06:35 AM
It is very obvious to me that this is a feeble attempt to bash a fellow law enforcement agency. If you didn't speed or make it a point to gloat about working for PSO then you might not have gotten those tickets...if you actually did that is.

What are you stupid? You responded to a post that has been dead for over 6 months. I believes that meant it was already hashed out and you seem to feel the need to bring it up again.

09-23-2007, 12:29 AM
Slick Sleeve,

You may, or may not have gotten a citation or two. It clearly is the trooper's discretion to do so. I personally do not write doctors, nurses, cops, troopers, detention, or county employees. Either way, to get a break is a professional courtesy, to expect one may be going too far. I know I hate it when the first thing I see on a traffic stop is, I am a cop, can you cut me a break. Not the most discreet way to handle it, but I still cut them a break. Don't get me wrong, I am not saying you did anything wrong.

On the other matter, Road vs. Jail. I have to say, I have not been this disappointed in the road deputies in any other post that I have read on the matter. I do very much appreciate the job that you do and would not want to do it. It is a difficult job and it is obvious that some of these deputies are not professionals. I suspect that is why the Sheriff could walk on water and these deputies would still like to crucify him. I am sorry you got a citation, but that is the way it goes.

Ps. If I am getting beat up in the sally port, please run to my aid, I am not like the super cops above who think they don't need you.

09-23-2007, 12:38 AM
Slick Sleeve,

You may, or may not have gotten a citation or two. It clearly is the trooper's discretion to do so. I personally do not write doctors, nurses, cops, troopers, detention, or county employees. Either way, to get a break is a professional courtesy, to expect one may be going too far. I know I hate it when the first thing I see on a traffic stop is, I am a cop, can you cut me a break. Not the most discreet way to handle it, but I still cut them a break. Don't get me wrong, I am not saying you did anything wrong.

On the other matter, Road vs. Jail. I have to say, I have not been this disappointed in the road deputies in any other post that I have read on the matter. I do very much appreciate the job that you do and would not want to do it. It is a difficult job and it is obvious that some of these deputies are not professionals. I suspect that is why the Sheriff could walk on water and these deputies would still like to crucify him. I am sorry you got a citation, but that is the way it goes.

Ps. If I am getting beat up in the sally port, please run to my aid, I am not like the super cops above who think they don't need you.

Hasn't this six month old thread run it's course already???? sheesh.

PS- This is what the Admin wants-- us fighting amongst ourselves!

09-23-2007, 12:57 AM
Guest 99999, your post is a bit untimely, but I understand your desire to post it, this thread was unusually hard on our brothers and sisters in corrections.

09-23-2007, 01:00 AM
Slick Sleeve,

Hasn't this six month old thread run it's course already???? sheesh.

PS- This is what the Admin wants-- us fighting amongst ourselves!

Guest, you might be right, but like Guest 12 said, this was particulary hard on corrections, we don't need this here.

Yakuza.
09-23-2007, 02:39 PM
.........Y'all get a grip and remember who your brothers and sisters are!...
Okay bro....once you dropped that "Y'all" in your post......you lost all credibility.
:lol:

09-25-2007, 01:10 PM
Just a simple question, why is it that every time I go into booking there are a lot of you guys and gals wearing street clothes?

At first I thought it was because they did not have a uniform to fit the fat guy always sitting four feet from the electric door opener but he is too lazy to roll himself over to open it (he makes others walk 15 to 20 feet to push the buttons). But I have seen him in his silver issued PJ's so that can't be it.

the reason you see some of us in our street clothes is because we raise money for different organizations by selling dress down day tickets. such as for cancer research groups. just recently we had 2 deputies that were having problems out side of work. the money went to them... soo the "fat" one in booking was actually helping a brother and sister in need, and i respect that person no matter what his or her build, color, gender, leo certifiable, detention certifiable... both... what ever u are.. we're all family. so yeah people need to get over themselves... if u dont like it... go some where else. all i know is there is not a person in this agency i wouldnt help and im sure every one else would agree with that... so there really wasnt any point of bringing that up. as for the tickets... eh... o well understandable, 300 bucks is a decent chunk of money especially if u have a tight budget and a family. life goes on slick sleaves... stop driving the bus and throwing fellow peace officers under the rear tires cuz they gave u a ticket... but im done with my speach. be safe every one.

11-27-2007, 02:42 PM
did you challenge the citation? Did Goswick show up in court? What is the likelyhood of an FHP showing up in court?

11-27-2007, 09:55 PM
let it goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

11-28-2007, 11:08 AM
You speed you get ticket !

No speed NO TICKET !

simple...... and quit posing like a real cop

NEXT TIME WRITE TWO TO THE LOSER TPR. G

12-17-2007, 08:21 AM
GET OVER IT, AND SPEED THROUGH MY CITY SOME TIME TURN KEY

12-22-2007, 04:50 AM
You mean Trooper picking on that jail guard. She has probably done alot for you like flip the button for you to get in the door. She is heroic and tells people "lights out" and "No Dr. Phil today fellas" You owe her big Trooper!!!

12-23-2007, 12:31 AM
Don't blink or you might miss her there BARNEY FIFE.

12-23-2007, 12:48 AM
pasco deputy's suck, and hey keep your drunks on your side of the line, we don't need your back wood toothless natives on this side of the street...lol

12-23-2007, 01:55 AM
I agree with next door deputy, all we are are security guards with a badge we cant chase or get physical or we get written up or fired.

12-23-2007, 11:06 AM
Short Fat Little Man from Pinellas aka: McBaldwin why are you so bitter?

Get back in your room and iron your pretty white shirt and shine your pen.

12-23-2007, 01:32 PM
Merry Christmas to all

12-24-2007, 01:01 AM
pasco deputy's suck, and hey keep your drunks on your side of the line, we don't need your back wood toothless natives on this side of the street...lol

Hey now! Pasco deputys have not sucked since AH left.

12-25-2007, 06:24 AM
Why is this thread still running? It's been a year. Let it go and leave RG alone.

12-29-2007, 02:27 AM
Professional curtesy is never putting me in a position where I have to look the other way because you did something wrong.

12-29-2007, 02:56 AM
PS = POS If he cannot overlook a fellow leo committing a minor traffic infraction. Criminal, different maybe, but not civil where discretion is an option.

01-01-2008, 11:54 PM
What about carrying the badge means you dont have to follow the law?

Don't ID yourself during the stop. If the trp gives you a discretion warning, then fine. If not, pay the ticket and slow down.

I am not special because I carry a badge. I am special because I understand and accept the responsibility that comes with carrying the badge.

01-02-2008, 04:54 PM
You should be like us guys from up north, you become a cop so you don't get tickets.

01-03-2008, 01:40 PM
I agree, PS, you are a POS.

01-03-2008, 03:50 PM
Let me see if I can guess who guest 12 and guest 1111 are?

At least 1 divorce each.

Complain about their pay, complain about their hours.

Always bitter when someone gets promoted because they "must be an administration suck up."

They each play in a softball league where they swing personal bats that they paid twice as much for as their kids birthday and christmas presents combined.

On those softball teams they have lost at least one game in the past season that has kept them up at night because some a$$hole ump cheated them on a call. (or one of the teammates just let them down)

After making an a$$ of themselves at that close game they left not realizing that they are that a$$hole guy.

Always bitter when they catch a no info on their cases because it must be that ASA that doesn't care.

At least one sustained IA for disrespect to a citizen or supervisor.

I don't know your actual names, but I bet on am correct on at least 6 of the eight descriptors above.

Maybe by POS you mean "possessed of sense", however, I suspect you both speak more often in vulgar vernacular that you learned in the home and share with you baby mommas.

Happy new year and good luck in 2008 with those umps and teammates.

01-04-2008, 12:13 AM
Wrong on all of them, please don't quit your job and apply to the FBI as a profiler, as you really suck at it.

And so there is no confusion, I meant Piece of $hit.

So, Happy New Year to you too.

Now go home and stand on your soap box and tell your children's momma how self righteous you are. Just remember that the guy who you have so little compassion for is your "brother" and "backup".

01-04-2008, 12:57 AM
Guest 1111, maybe you should sign in as angry guy. And now I am starting to think I might have gotten all eight correct.

By the way, having compassion for you and giving you your version of professional courtesy remain two different things. I feel not only compassion for you, but also sympathy for you and those around you. As for you being my "brother", are you not the one calling me a POS?

Have you considered that maybe law enforcement is not the right calling for a person like yourself with such limited people skills? Maybe an exciting career in electronics!!! You don't seem like a person who can make quick moral judgements or remain calm under pressure. Even your postings seem to scream out, "I need an anger management class."

Recognizing your problem might be the first step towards your recovery. I hope things do go well for you, brother.

01-04-2008, 12:38 PM
I personally have never been stopped by a Trooper, but if the time ever comes, I would feel lucky to get off with a warning. The bottom line is, don't put yourself in a position to get stopped in the first place. If you speed on the parkway in Pasco, Hernando, and Citrus, a certain POS Trooper will be more than happy to stroke you for 10 over!

01-05-2008, 02:55 AM
Well PS, I don't know that I would go as far as guest 1111 and call you a POS, but I do agree with his philosophy. I have never and will never write another police officer unless he really, really, proves to need one. In my 14 years, that has not happened. What I think he is saying is that in our career, we put our lives on the line for one another, or the community without a second thought. It is not unreasonable for one to accept a small gratuity like a soda, or cup of coffee, which I am sure you have taken at one time or another. And while I agree that expecting a gratuity of this sort is not right, accepting one is not unreasonable. The Sheriff's Office, local Police Departments, Highway Patrol, they all accept donations, aka, gratuities at one time or another. It is not unreasonable to accept or dare I say, expect a break from one of our own when we make a mistake. If that mistake is a crime or results in an accident, then I understand, but when there is only a moving violation being considered, a break from a fellow leo should be considered a reasonable expectation. If we don't look out for each other, what is next.

01-05-2008, 03:58 AM
I would agree that accepting the discretion of a brother officer on a ticket is not a problem, but expecting it and being upset if it is not given is another. At this point I am not in the position of dealing with traffic violations often, so I don't face the dilema.

Question: Do you write active or reserve military personnel tickets? I appreciate the risk to our safety in our career choice, but how far does that net of consideration extend. My cousin works for the fire department - is he covered?

I have been on the recieving end of a traffic ticket in the last year. I did not identify myself and I did not blame the officer for writing me. I did not see the posted speed and was suprised to find out that it was a 55, so I deserved the ticket. (My first in 14 years)

I have accepted a free soda refill after offering to pay. I never felt comfortable with that.

Reasonable people can disagree, but civilians look down on the idea that we are above the law.

I stand by my description of professional courtesy: Never put me in a position where I have to look the other way because you did something wrong.

Everyone be safe out there in 2008.

01-05-2008, 07:35 PM
Wow PS you actually accepted a free soda. I am shocked because I thought you were next in line for saint hood.

Anyways PS you are a little full of yourself, and a POSER.

01-06-2008, 02:33 AM
Let me make it simple.

Cops of any type, no
firemen of any type, no
doctors, no
nurses, no
military, no
Any type of emergency worker who my life may someday hang in the balance with, no

I know, I am too liberal and that only leaves 99% of the population left for me to write tickets to, but somehow, I find one here or there anyway.

This is my view, you dont have to agree with all or any of them.

But don't be surprised if I recognize you on a traffic stop and give you a break because you are one of our own, even if you don't identify yourself and even if you really wanted the ticket.

It won't matter, because I still won't write you a ticket, even if you write me one the following week. So enjoy your ethical position, I sleep well with mine.