PDA

View Full Version : Why BSO Blows

01-22-2007, 05:38 PM
BSO Blows, going to Palm Beach County SO.

01-22-2007, 08:54 PM
I agree, just lie to know your thoughts on why it sucks. Sometime I wonder if it is just me!!!!

01-22-2007, 09:37 PM
Promotions are a joke, it's done by the buddy system.

The agency is run differently at every District.

It's impossible to transfer.

The agency does not let Deputies do police work.

Ass kissing is the only way to get ahead.

Palm Beach County S.O still does aggressive police work, has a great Sheriff that gave them a better contract then they asked for. Promotions are done in order without skipping over people. The agency is still growing and they will give extra steps to certified or match your pay. They love hiring guys from BSO because of their training.

01-23-2007, 12:29 AM
My sentiments exactly, just checking to see if I was the only one. I completely agree and have come apathetic about it all. I will do the minimum and try to make money.

02-28-2007, 11:38 AM
Have you tried bribing Ken through his secretaries? That's how I got promoted...

02-28-2007, 06:13 PM
PBSO is a great agency.

Check out the website at www.pbso.org (http://www.pbso.org)

Check the employment section and at the bottom is the pay scale and the contract. We love you guys at BSO.

We have a Career Step plan if you don't want to get promoted available to everyone. It tops out at the mid 80's. NICE !!!!

Ric Bradshaw is a great Sheriff. You'll see. Ask any Deputy about him.

03-07-2007, 08:37 PM
hey you are not the only ones who think ricky is a great sheriff. just ask the clown that ruined Keith Burns life. he got $350,000.00 from ricky the night before Keith's trial. what a great guy ricky is, fires a 13 year employee, Sergeat, wife, married and kids.

He really stuck with a great employee.

Now Keith will probably sue old ricky to get his job back, because a jury said he didn't do anything wrong, and all the money he lost and of course there are damages to his career.

but no problem there ricky likes giving away money, just not to his deputies. Just ask mueller or whatever his name is.

Remember this incident, ricky and gaugy will do the same thing to any one of you.

This is probably the most disgusting incident I have ever heard of in the agency in twenty years.

Now what was rickys response. YOU LIE TO I/A YOUR FIRED. now thats a real warm friendly statement. Thats Ric Bradshaws view of you and your career. No emotion, no what kind of an employee are you, just plain screw you.

That is not going to happen in the Pat O'Hara campaign.

Watch my web site, I am going to show you how ricky has treated others.

Ricky fired a wpbpd officer one month from his 30th anniversary, a black officer for supposedly doing something wrong in the evidence room. now ricky knows all about things going wrong in the evidence room in wpbpd, just ask him.

03-08-2007, 01:22 PM
hey you are not the only ones who think ricky is a great sheriff. just ask the clown that ruined Keith Burns life. he got $350,000.00 from ricky the night before Keith's trial. what a great guy ricky is, fires a 13 year employee, Sergeat, wife, married and kids.

Now Keith will probably sue old ricky to get his job back, because a jury said he didn't do anything wrong, and all the money he lost and of course there are damages to his career.

but no problem there ricky likes giving away money, just not to his deputies. Just ask mueller or whatever his name is.

This is probably the most disgusting incident I have ever heard of in the agency in twenty years.

Now what was rickys response. YOU LIE TO I/A YOUR FIRED. now thats a real warm friendly statement. Thats Ric Bradshaws view of you and your career. No emotion, no what kind of an employee are you, just plain screw you.

Ricky fired a wpbpd officer one month from his 30th anniversary, a black officer for supposedly doing something wrong in the evidence room. now ricky knows all about things going wrong in the evidence room in wpbpd, just ask him.

Everyone reading this information, don't believe this clown. He's a piece of trash running for Sheriff of Palm Beach County. He is the same idiot who made a decision to overrun a Sergeant and nearly cost two Deputies and one city police officer their lives. If you want the real scope just ask, and I'll see to it that you get it. This man can't even run a family. A vast majority of BSO Deputies live in Palm Beach County, If you want the truth ask any Deputy in Palm Beach. Take it from the workers, we don't want Pat O'Hara as Sheriff. Please keep Bradshaw Sheriff in 2008. Bradshaw has increased moral, increased our pay, has the ball rolling for computers in the cars, helped us merge with cities. Thanks you Sheriff Bradshaw and I apologize to all Broward Deputies that this moron is now posting on your board. Go read PBSO forum and see how many Deputies are supporting this vindictive poor excuse for a retired cop.

03-08-2007, 01:23 PM

Everyone reading this information, don't believe this clown. He's a piece of trash running for Sheriff of Palm Beach County. He is the same idiot who made a decision to overrun a Sergeant and nearly cost two Deputies and one city police officer their lives. If you want the real scope just ask, and I'll see to it that you get it. This man can't even run a family. A vast majority of BSO Deputies live in Palm Beach County, If you want the truth ask any Deputy in Palm Beach. Take it from the workers, we don't want Pat O'Hara as Sheriff. Please keep Bradshaw Sheriff in 2008. Bradshaw has increased moral, increased our pay, has the ball rolling for computers in the cars, helped us merge with cities. Thanks you Sheriff Bradshaw and I apologize to all Broward Deputies that this moron is now posting on your board. Go read PBSO forum and see how many Deputies are supporting this vindictive poor excuse for a retired cop.

Also, Sgt Burns was fired under Sheriff Bieluch not Bradshaw. DO NOT VOTE FOR PAT OHARA.

03-14-2007, 02:28 AM

Remember this incident, ricky and gaugy will do the same thing to any one of you.

I'm sorry but I was reading this and had to comment. No disrespect to my fellow BSO Deputies.

I live up in Palm Beach county and the guys from Palm Beach want us to spread the word for all the BSO Deputies who live in Palm Beach. Don't vote for Pat O'Hara in the 2008 elections. The was listed on the PBSO forum
"This is the same guy who stole the wife of a BSO Deputy about 16 years ago or so. Tell everyone in Broward about him. He is a lying, lazy, non-decision making piece of shiaaaaaatzzzzzz. Tell everyone you know about him."

Don't believe anything negative about their Sheriff the guys loves him. This guy Pat O'Hara almost got 3 cops killed by over riding a sergeant in a chase who wanted to use stop sticks. The sheriff did the right thing and demoted him because he was a probationary LT. O'Hara quit and is now running for sheriff to be vindictive. He will come on here and post, and try to win approval, just listen the guys on the road, they don't want O'Hara.

PBSO said they would show the same respect for us come time for elections. Pass the word on, and if want the truth just read their forum. O'Hara has posted under Justice, and he's the only one who has anything negative to say about their Sheriff. The same guy who likes to mess around with other cops wives. Please spread the word.

03-21-2007, 08:32 PM
Okay, Pat Ohare aside. Look before you leap. The grass is not greener on the PBSO side.

03-22-2007, 01:35 AM
Okay, Pat Ohare aside. Look before you leap. The grass is not greener on the PBSO side.

How do you know? Do you work here? I do it's a damn good agency with a great Sheriff. BSO's got a lot of potential, once they get rid of Jenne.

03-22-2007, 02:30 AM

Ha Ha Ha who ever wrote this is either O'Hara or one of his useless supporters. I love BSO my dad worked there. PBSO is a great agency with great pay and great benefits. Our Sheriff is top notch and anyone who has anything negative to say about him O'Hara or the few cronies he has. I don't know much about BSO it been years since I last spoke to a Deputy on the street. I know Jenne isn't well liked, but I do know you guys have really nice equipment. I'm sure you'll get a good contract coming up soon. I can't say PBSO is better than BSO I never worked there. I know I love PBSO and wouldn't work anywhere else. Like anywhere we have our problems and we have our misfits like former O'Hara or the people O'Hara's has promised the world to. I heard he was looking to run for Sheriff of BSO when he doesn't get Sheriff of Palm Beach. Watch out if he does, he's worse then Jenne, he's a back stabber, and nearly got 3 cops killed.

When I lived in Deerfield Beach I was glad to see you guys take the city PD. You do a great job. BSO's a great agency and with the right leadership BSO would be unstoppable. Stay safe.

04-04-2007, 06:40 AM
Being a PBSO Deputy let me first say I worked for BSo and got screwed over thanks to certain LT in then Powertrack and his Girlfreind who was ananalyst at Powertrac then miracously 2 days after she wanted to become a deputy was hired for the academy. I got fired because of her and him from the academy. Alhtough the six months I was unemployed where hell and although I would never screw another cop over if I see them in my County well lets just say Proffesional Courtsey is out the window for them. But, being fired by BSO was a blessing in Disguised I got on with PBSO and have worked here for 3 years now and I love it. I hear what you guys are going through and I feel for you. Since i've been here I've gotten 2 raises and almost every training class I have asked for. Although we do lack in some areas such as no laptops our Sheriff is trying to fix the problem. We in the past year and a half have merged with 5 cities and have other cities begging the Sheriff to take them over. As far as Pat o'Hara goes I beg any BSO D/S that lives in Palm Beach do your brother up here a favior... please do not vote for o'Hara we have things really good with Bradshaw and we dont wat to take steps back, and every D/S up here is happy with him. Also on a side note any D/S who wants to come up here right now where on a hiring freeze due to budget. However, I have been told we will begain hiring again on JUly 1st and I welcome you all to come up here. ---A very Happy PBSO Deputy

04-05-2007, 02:17 PM
Being a PBSO Deputy let me first say I worked for BSo and got screwed over thanks to certain LT in then Powertrack and his Girlfreind who was ananalyst at Powertrac then miracously 2 days after she wanted to become a deputy was hired for the academy. I got fired because of her and him from the academy. Alhtough the six months I was unemployed where hell and although I would never screw another cop over if I see them in my County well lets just say Proffesional Courtsey is out the window for them. But, being fired by BSO was a blessing in Disguised I got on with PBSO and have worked here for 3 years now and I love it. I hear what you guys are going through and I feel for you. Since i've been here I've gotten 2 raises and almost every training class I have asked for. Although we do lack in some areas such as no laptops our Sheriff is trying to fix the problem. We in the past year and a half have merged with 5 cities and have other cities begging the Sheriff to take them over. As far as Pat o'Hara goes I beg any BSO D/S that lives in Palm Beach do your brother up here a favior... please do not vote for o'Hara we have things really good with Bradshaw and we dont wat to take steps back, and every D/S up here is happy with him. Also on a side note any D/S who wants to come up here right now where on a hiring freeze due to budget. However, I have been told we will begain hiring again on JUly 1st and I welcome you all to come up here. ---A very Happy PBSO Deputy

Very well said. As another PBSO Dep I concur.

05-02-2007, 10:22 AM
GO NORTH YOUNG MAN! I live in Broward and brave the commute daily to stay w/ PBSO. Great agency!

05-02-2007, 05:02 PM
GO NORTH YOUNG MAN! I live in Broward and brave the commute daily to stay w/ PBSO. Great agency!

I called PSBO HR last Thursday and they are officially on a hiring freeze until October :cry:

06-05-2007, 07:02 PM
I am also very happy here at PBSO I applied with BSO before coming here but after passing the entire selection I was notified by PBSO HR to report for duty two days prior to being contacted by BSO. I hear BSO has its issue like every other agency but I know there are plenty of good deputies at BSO and are welcome anytime to join our family here at PBSO.

Despite what you here about our sheriff I can say along with other WPBPD officers he is 10-8. Bradshaw has treated us fair and already this agency has grown and will continue.

Don't be discouraged continue trying to apply believe me the freeze is only temperary and will resume. Until then take care of yourselves stay safe and hope to see you guys soon down here at PBSO.

Take care BROTHERS & SISTERS!!!!!!!!

06-13-2007, 07:55 AM
Hey guys I feel your pain down there but believe me it's just as bad if not worse at PBSO. Look at our turnover all the issues you guys have we have the same. I am leaving PBSO ASAP and would advise you all to hold out until the next election. Stay safe my brothers and sisters!

06-13-2007, 02:04 PM
Hey guys I feel your pain down there but believe me it's just as bad if not worse at PBSO. Look at our turnover all the issues you guys have we have the same. I am leaving PBSO ASAP and would advise you all to hold out until the next election. Stay safe my brothers and sisters!

I tell you what I've been with PBSO for over 8 years and it's been a great place to work. The above post sounds like a disgruntled old fart who thinks everything is better somewhere else. I worked at Delray PD and West Palm PD and can tell you PBSO is great and far superior to the other places i've worked. Our Sheriff has been good to us. A lot of what is posted on this webite is from Pat O'hara who is running for Sheriff. If you are really interested in PBSO just stop and ask one of us next time you see us when your driving home. Stay safe.

06-19-2007, 02:35 AM
Hey Brandon do you really blame those two for you getting fired? Maybe it had to do with you being morbidly obese and the fact that you could not do any of the physical requirements set by the agency? Do you think that maybe that is the reason? The only one you can blame is that disgusting mass you see when you look in the mirror!

06-19-2007, 04:52 AM
If you do not like BSO then leave, I am yet to hear of anyone who has attempted to resign and had BSO beg them to stay......

06-19-2007, 01:45 PM
Brandon-

Surprise! I just read your very interesting post attempting to explain why you got fired during the police academy. Did it ever occur to you that the reason you may have been let go was because you pathetically failed to meet every physical criteria set by the Broward Sheriff's Office? You were the only one in the class who couldn't manage to score above a 40% on your physical agility testing. You are a big fat slob and shame on you for not blaming yourself for your failure.

Apparently, PBSO doesn't mind if it's deputies are as wide as they are tall. Good for you, because otherwise I'm sure you'd still be unemployed. Not to mention that you failed written tests as well and couldn't seem to remember any of your codes/signals. While everyone else worked their as*es off, you thought that you could just show up for the academy out of shape and put forth no effort to learn the material. You were painfully lazy and it didn't work for you. You were a disgrace to the rest of us. For you to lie blame upon someone else for your failures only shows that you are STILL not accountable for your own actions. You controlled your own fate, no one else did. In fact, I'm pretty sure that the "two people" you mentioned had no influence on those responsible for the cadets in the academy. You didn't even come close to meeting the MINIMUM requirements, Brandon. THAT'S WHY YOU GOT FIRED!!!

And another thing, you might want to consider proofreading your posts. You write like a retarded 4th grader. I think there are more mispelled words in your post than words spelled correctly. If your reports are anything like your posts on this message board, then I can also assume that PBSO doesn't mind if it's deputies are morons as well as morbidly obese. That worked out well for you. PBSO will actually hire people who are stupid and ridiculously fat. Be careful where you run your big fat mouth you idiot. The girlfriend (or girlfreind as you wrote it) might just see it.

PS: You should clarify in your post what you meant by "work" when you said that you "worked for BSO" because you certainly did not "work" for BSO. You were simply permitted to wear the BSO patch on your gargantuan academy shirt for a few weeks. I didn't see you do anything that resembled "work".

*This post was not meant to offend anyone at PBSO except for Brandon.

06-19-2007, 06:24 PM
Brandon-

Surprise! I just read your very interesting post attempting to explain why you got fired during the police academy. Did it ever occur to you that the reason you may have been let go was because you pathetically failed to meet every physical criteria set by the Broward Sheriff's Office? You were the only one in the class who couldn't manage to score above a 40% on your physical agility testing. You are a big fat slob and shame on you for not blaming yourself for your failure.

Apparently, PBSO doesn't mind if it's deputies are as wide as they are tall. Good for you, because otherwise I'm sure you'd still be unemployed. Not to mention that you failed written tests as well and couldn't seem to remember any of your codes/signals. While everyone else worked their as*es off, you thought that you could just show up for the academy out of shape and put forth no effort to learn the material. You were painfully lazy and it didn't work for you. You were a disgrace to the rest of us. For you to lie blame upon someone else for your failures only shows that you are STILL not accountable for your own actions. You controlled your own fate, no one else did. In fact, I'm pretty sure that the "two people" you mentioned had no influence on those responsible for the cadets in the academy. You didn't even come close to meeting the MINIMUM requirements, Brandon. THAT'S WHY YOU GOT FIRED!!!

And another thing, you might want to consider proofreading your posts. You write like a retarded 4th grader. I think there are more mispelled words in your post than words spelled correctly. If your reports are anything like your posts on this message board, then I can also assume that PBSO doesn't mind if it's deputies are morons as well as morbidly obese. That worked out well for you. PBSO will actually hire people who are stupid and ridiculously fat. Be careful where you run your big fat mouth you idiot. The girlfriend (or girlfreind as you wrote it) might just see it.

PS: You should clarify in your post what you meant by "work" when you said that you "worked for BSO" because you certainly did not "work" for BSO. You were simply permitted to wear the BSO patch on your gargantuan academy shirt for a few weeks. I didn't see you do anything that resembled "work".

Advise 10-40?

07-30-2007, 11:20 AM
Brandon-

Being a PBSO Deputy let me first say I worked for BSo and got screwed over thanks to certain LT in then Powertrack and his Girlfreind who was ananalyst at Powertrac then miracously 2 days after she wanted to become a deputy was hired for the academy. I got fired because of her and him from the academy. Alhtough the six months I was unemployed where hell and although I would never screw another cop over if I see them in my County well lets just say Proffesional Courtsey is out the window for them. But, being fired by BSO was a blessing in Disguised I got on with PBSO and have worked here for 3 years now and I love it. I hear what you guys are going through and I feel for you. Since i've been here I've gotten 2 raises and almost every training class I have asked for. Although we do lack in some areas such as no laptops our Sheriff is trying to fix the problem. We in the past year and a half have merged with 5 cities and have other cities begging the Sheriff to take them over. As far as Pat o'Hara goes I beg any BSO D/S that lives in Palm Beach do your brother up here a favior... please do not vote for o'Hara we have things really good with Bradshaw and we dont wat to take steps back, and every D/S up here is happy with him. Also on a side note any D/S who wants to come up here right now where on a hiring freeze due to budget. However, I have been told we will begain hiring again on JUly 1st and I welcome you all to come up here. ---A very Happy PBSO Deputy Brandon, I guess your physical education instructor Deputy Phil Marino really let you down. He should of paid as much attention to you as the "girlfriend".

07-10-2010, 10:33 AM
Has the PBSO taken over any cities lately? Inquiring minds want to know.

07-10-2010, 01:42 PM
Has the PBSO taken over any cities lately? Inquiring minds want to know.
No...you just wanted to pull up a 3 yr old post..!!!!!!!!