PDA

View Full Version : Busy little spinners in the Morgan Camp

01-22-2007, 01:18 PM
Seems someone doesn't want us to see certain posts which are critical of David (or whatever your first name is) Morgan. They use the tactics of finding old posts to bump to the top with simple one line criticisms to move the Morgan posts down. Desperation or simply trying to cover up the truth. It ain't so easy to cover now that the Mod isn't in your back pocket. I'm still wondering how long till you get Leroy Boyd to take down the pictures of your campaign manager hugging Arety when he is wearing a shirt that says "Tasers Kill, Stop the abuse" at an ACLU fest.\

Speaking of Tasers do the deputies on this blog know your personal view on tasers? First and foremost he will probably take them away. But if he doesn't and you use it here is a direct quote from the man himself off his webpage:

Officers deploying tasers would be handled as an "officer involved shooting." This sends a clear message from management that the taser is not "a compliance weapon," but a weapon to only be deployed in accordance with the use of force matrix just below lethal force.

01-22-2007, 01:43 PM
Stop wasting oxygen and computer bits. McNesby is finished. His ahole top aides are finished and you are a human fart. I've been watching the Morgan shows and it's obvious that he has McNesby outclassed and scared.

01-22-2007, 01:57 PM
Speaking of Tasers do the deputies on this blog know your personal view on tasers? First and foremost he will probably take them away. But if he doesn't and you use it here is a direct quote from the man himself off his webpage:

Gee, Rex, if he took Tasers away wouldn't that make him just like your lover Ronnie Mac - didn't he tell the boys that Tasers were to be regarded just like firearms and to be used as a last resort ? Wasn't that the gist of a supervisors' muster three months ago ? C'mon, Rex, tell the truth - Morgan may not like Tasers, but Ronie Mac took them away (sure , you still get to wear them on your belt and touch them, but...) for purely political reasons.

Unregistered
12-05-2016, 08:37 PM
I think Mc Nugget is really gaining steem!

Unregistered
12-06-2016, 11:32 AM
I think Mc Nugget is really gaining steem!

What exactly is steem???

Unregistered
12-06-2016, 12:53 PM
You know what steem is, it's what McNugget had during this past election because he sure didn't have any steam!

Unregistered
12-06-2016, 03:50 PM
Gee, Rex, if he took Tasers away wouldn't that make him just like your lover Ronnie Mac - didn't he tell the boys that Tasers were to be regarded just like firearms and to be used as a last resort ? Wasn't that the gist of a supervisors' muster three months ago ? C'mon, Rex, tell the truth - Morgan may not like Tasers, but Ronie Mac took them away (sure , you still get to wear them on your belt and touch them, but...) for purely political reasons.

Rex and Mcnugget are lovers- gezz who knew. I always learn something new on this site.