PDA

View Full Version : What did Pat O'Hara do for IBM for 20?

01-22-2007, 09:03 AM
Can anyone answer this:

What did Pat O'Hara do for IBM for 20?

I only ask because he keeps saying he's qualified because he worked for a Fortune 500 company like IBM for 20 yrs.

What did he do?

01-23-2007, 01:29 AM
Can anyone answer this:

What did Pat O'Hara do for IBM for 20?

I only ask because he keeps saying he's qualified because he worked for a Fortune 500 company like IBM for 20 yrs.

What did he do?

01-24-2007, 02:31 AM
I think he was the dog walker for all the executives.

01-24-2007, 02:37 AM
Please quit posting anything about Patrick. He has said he has left the building like Elvis. Let's not give him a reason to return. We are finally rid of him. Thanks

03-10-2007, 04:41 PM
AFTER MONTHS, MONTHS, AND MONTHS OF ASKING MR. "FREE" TO ANSWER A SIMPLE QUESTION OF WHAT DID HE DO AT IBM AND HOW DOES THAT MAKE HIM QUALIFIED TO BE SHERIFF.

FINALLY, WE HAVE AN ANSWER.

Posted: 03/08/07 10:02:52 Post subject:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[quote:34t0fd4o]I held many positions including working on the manufacturing line, engineering technician, manufacturing line supervisor and the last positions I held were in the purchasing department. [/quote:34t0fd4o]
Well, finally something. OK, let us examine your experience.

1. US Air Force, JUNIOR enlisted service member, on a short stint, many years ago. No distinguished awards or actions. NOT A VIETNAM VETERAN.

2. 20 yrs working varied "blue collar" worker jobs at IBM. Not technical, professional, senior management or highly skilled positions. Great, you got a gold watch for working at IBM. Impressive.

3. Almost 18 yrs at PBSO. Worked easy, non-investigation positions, such as Parks. No significant arrests or cases to your credit or new programs or projects you authored. However, significant discipline and performance issues. A history of filing age dicrimination complaints to avoid responsibility or accountability. You couldn't even finish a 20 yr career.

4. A Bachelor's degree from Barry University, in legal studies? Well, from many examples where you posted comments on leoaffairs, you have proven your legal education was insufficient.

I see. Well, you definitely have proved you have the professional training and experience to run the 12th largest, full service Sheriff's Office in the nation.

Pat, we all know THE ONLY REASON you are running is to try and get revenge for your decision to retire.
Everyone knows you were not up to the task. You are just upset this Sheriff didn't do what other Sheriffs have done in the past, which is to just move you. He did NOT pass or transfer a problem. He held you to be accountable.

You did not have to retire. That was your decision. There have been many who have been demoted who decided to stay at PBSO. At least, they had the courage to face their responsibilities and move forward.

You quitt. Really. Think about that a moment. I was there when you cried at the sergeants' meeting. Cried. You are a grown man for goodness sake. There have been many situations that required a mature, seasoned professional to take charge and display some leadership on scene. You stood there. I had to step in, as had many other of your then-sergeant co-workers.

Do not patronize me how you are so high and mighty and hollier than thou routine with me. You forget, I, like many, know you.

JUST BECAUSE A GUY WORKED AT GOOGLE FOR 10 YEARS AND PLACES IT ON HIS RESUME, DOESN'T MEAN MUCH, ESPECIALLY IF HE WAS NOTHING MORE THAN WASTE ENGINEER, OR IN OTHER WORDS A JANITOR.

GREAT, YOU WORKED AT IBM ON AN ASSEMBLY LINE, THEN SUPERVISED OTHERS ON THE LINE AND FINALLY YOU MANAGED A PARTS ROOM.

03-10-2007, 05:28 PM
This is the absolute best I have seen on this entire web site. The best.
Thank you so much.

I have advised the public to come to this site, on my campaign web site. If you haven't seen it, it is there for all to see.

Every one who reads these triads can eaisly see and understaand why my theme on the need for RESPECT FOR THE INDIVIDUAL is so true.

To all that read the mesages on here I ask you, "WOULD YOU WANT ONE OF THESE PEOPLE TO STOP YOU ON THE ROAD IN YOUR CAR, ESPECIALLY IF YOU WERE PERHAPS A MINORITY, OR MAYBE YOUR DAUGHTER, SON, WIFE, FRIEND."

I HAVE A PLAN AND A VISION TO BRING RESPECT TO THE AGENCY.

03-10-2007, 07:26 PM
AFTER MONTHS, MONTHS, AND MONTHS OF ASKING MR. "FREE" to ANSWER A SIMPLE QUESTION OF WHAT DID HE DO AT IBM AND HOW DOES THAT MAKE HIM QUALIFIED TO BE SHERIFF.

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I held many positions including working on the manufacturing line, engineering technician, manufacturing line supervisor and the last positions I held were in the purchasing department.
[b]Well, finally something. OK, let us examine your experience.

1. US Air Force, JUNIOR enlisted service member, on a short stint, many years ago. No distinguished awards or actions. NOT A VIETNAM VETERAN.

2. 20 yrs working varied "blue collar" worker jobs at IBM. Not technical, professional, senior management or highly skilled positions. Great, you got a gold watch for working at IBM. Impressive.

3. Almost 18 yrs at PBSO. Worked easy, non-investigation positions, such as Parks. No significant arrests or cases to your credit or new programs or projects you authored. However, significant discipline and performance issues. A history of filing age dicrimination complaints to avoid responsibility or accountability. You couldn't even finish a 20 yr career.

4. A Bachelor's degree from Barry University, in legal studies? Well, from many examples where you posted comments on leoaffairs, you have proven your legal education was insufficient.

I see. Well, you definitely have proved you have the professional training and experience to run the 12th largest, full service Sheriff's Office in the nation.

we all know THE ONLY REASON you are running is to try and get revenge for your decision to retire.
Everyone knows you were not up to the task. You are just upset this Sheriff didn't do what other Sheriffs have done in the past, which is to just move you. He did NOT pass or transfer a problem. He held you to be accountable.

You did not have to retire. That was your decision. There have been many who have been demoted who decided to stay at PBSO. At least, they had the courage to face their responsibilities and move forward.
Really. Think about that a moment. There have been many situations that required a, seasoned professional to take charge and display some leadership on scene. I had to step in, as had many other of your then-sergeant co-workers.

Do not patronize me how you are so high and mighty and hollier than thou routine with me. You forget, I, like many, know you.

PAT, JUST BECAUSE A GUY WORKED AT GOOGLE FOR 10 YEARS AND PLACES IT ON HIS RESUME, DOESN'T MEAN MUCH
[quote:2yuciwry][size=24]GREAT, YOU WORKED AT IBM ON AN ASSEMBLY LINE, THEN SUPERVISED OTHERS ON THE LINE AND FINALLY YOU MANAGED A PARTS ROOM [/quote:2yuciwry]

Your website offers nothing.

03-10-2007, 07:32 PM
Thank you so much.

I have advised the public to come to this site, on my campaign web site. If you haven't seen it, it is there for all to see.

Every one who reads these triads can eaisly see and understaand why my theme on the need for RESPECT FOR THE INDIVIDUAL is so true.

To all that read the mesages on here I ask you, "WOULD YOU WANT ONE OF THESE PEOPLE TO STOP YOU ON THE ROAD IN YOUR CAR, ESPECIALLY IF YOU WERE PERHAPS A MINORITY, OR MAYBE YOUR DAUGHTER, SON, WIFE, FRIEND."

I think we all understand the meaning of respect.

IT IS NOT AN AGENCY THING, WHEN IT COMES TO RESPECT.

03-10-2007, 10:03 PM
To dumb plan.

Dumb seems to be the correct response for your comments.

03-11-2007, 12:29 AM
Posted: 03/10/07 14:26:34 Post subject:
AFTER MONTHS, MONTHS, AND MONTHS OF ASKING MR. "FREE" TO ANSWER A SIMPLE QUESTION OF WHAT DID HE DO AT IBM AND HOW DOES THAT MAKE HIM QUALIFIED TO BE SHERIFF.

I held many positions including working on the manufacturing line, engineering technician, manufacturing line supervisor and the last positions I held were in the purchasing department.

[quote:2g9qyk5u]Well, finally something. OK, let us examine your experience.

we all know THE ONLY REASON you are running is to try and get revenge for your decision to retire.

Really. Think about that a moment. I was there at the sergeants' meeting. There have been many situations that required a seasoned professional to take charge and display some leadership on scene. I had to step in, as had many other of your then-sergeant co-workers.

[b]Do not patronize me how you are so high and mighty and hollier than thou routine with me. You forget, I, like many, know you.

[/quote:2g9qyk5u]

[size=7] JUST BECAUSE A GUY WORKED AT GOOGLE FOR 10 YEARS AND PLACES IT ON HIS RESUME, DOESN'T MEAN MUCH,

[quote:2g9qyk5u][b][size=18]GREAT, YOU WORKED AT IBM ON AN ASSEMBLY LINE, THEN SUPERVISED OTHERS ON THE LINE AND FINALLY YOU MANAGED A PARTS ROOM

Your website offers nothing. .

YOUR RESPONSE

Thank you so much.

AND THIS

[quote:2g9qyk5u]And the natural response to that

You have plan if that. And I think we all understand the meaning of respect.

IT IS NOT AN AGENCY THING, WHEN IT COMES TO RESPECT.
Stew on that a while. [/quote:2g9qyk5u]

YOUR RESPONSE

seems to be the correct response for your comments. [/quote:2g9qyk5u]

Wow, you got me.

03-12-2007, 08:06 AM
Best Week Ever,

PAT, JUST BECAUSE A GUY WORKED AT GOOGLE FOR 10 YEARS AND PLACES IT ON HIS RESUME, DOESN'T MEAN MUCH.

GREAT, YOU WORKED AT IBM ON AN ASSEMBLY LINE, THEN SUPERVISED OTHERS ON THE LINE AND FINALLY YOU MANAGED A PARTS ROOM.

03-14-2007, 08:42 AM
It is clear. No doubt. Mr. O You do not possess the training, professional experience, to be Palm Beach County's To Cop.

As my old friend Ray Grif says "you can wish in one hand and hope in the other."

03-14-2007, 03:51 PM
It is clear. No doubt. Mr. O You do not possess the training, professional experience, to be Palm Beach County's To Cop.

As my old friend Ray Grif says "you can wish in one hand and wish in the other."

03-17-2007, 02:37 AM
Just you say you won't quit doesn't make you some great leader. It just validates what people have said who know you.

Whether it is consistently changing positions, then revert back to the original one, claiming to be dicipline free at PBSO, claiming to be a retired PBSO Lieutenant, when the true fact is you were demoted, but begged the Sheriff to consider ltting you keep the rank of lieutenant if you decided to retire imediately, for the safe of your family, he did that, because he is a compassionate leader. He could have said no Pat, you have not passed probation, enjoy retired, sergeant. You mislead and change positions about being a Vietnam Veteran, especially during this time when our country is at war and there are men, and women, walking Palm Beach County with "red badges of courage." You talk about your record on filing complaints to avoid responsibility. You never detailed what you accomplished at PBSO or what you best contibutions were.

Let's face it. If you want to go thru all of this. Fine. Your loss of time and quality of life. Your money. Your time. Just remember, in 2008, you will still be retired from PBSO and Ric Bradshaw will still be Sheriff.

03-17-2007, 04:51 AM
Just you say you won't quit doesn't make you some great leader. It just validates what people have said who know you.

Whether it is consistently lying, changing positions, then revert back to the original one, claiming to be dicipline free at PBSO, claiming to be a retired PBSO Lieutenant, when the true fact is you were demoted, but begged the Sheriff to consider ltting you keep the rank of lieutenant if you decided to retire imediately, for the safe of your family, he did that, because he is a compassionate leader. He could have said no Pat, you have not passed probation, enjoy retired, sergeant. You mislead and change positions about being a Vietnam Veteran, especially during this time when our country is at war and there are men, and women, walking Palm Beach County with "red badges of courage." You talk about your record on filing complaints to avoid responsibility. You never detailed what you accomplished at PBSO or what you best contibutions were.

Let's face it. If you want to go thru all of this. Fine. Your loss of time and quality of life. Your money. Your time. Just remember, in 2008, you will still be retired from PBSO and Ric Bradshaw will still be Sheriff.

03-24-2007, 01:42 AM
Just because you say you won't quit (remember "straight ahead...move forward...etc) doesn't make you some great leader.

It just validates what people have said .

Whether it is consistently changing positions, then revert back to the original one, claiming to be dicipline free at PBSO, claiming to be a retired PBSO Lieutenant, when the true fact is you were demoted, but begged the Sheriff to consider ltting you keep the rank of lieutenant if you decided to retire imediately, for the safe of your family, he did that, because he is a compassionate leader. He could have said no, you have not passed probation, enjoy retired, sergeant. You change positions about being a Vietnam Veteran, especially during this time when our country is at war and there are men, and women, walking Palm Beach County with "red badges of courage." your record on filing complaints to avoid responsibility. You never detailed what you accomplished at PBSO or what you best contibutions were.

04-10-2007, 06:45 AM
Pat's qualification at IBM. Assistant buyer.

04-24-2007, 01:56 AM
Just because you say you won't quit (remember "straight ahead...move forward...etc.) doesn't make you some great leader. Just stupid.

It just validates what people have said.

Whether it is consistently changing positions, then revert back to the original one, and claiming that you are dicipline-free at PBSO, claiming to be a retired PBSO Lieutenant, when the true fact is you were demoted, but ask the Sheriff to consider letting you keep the rank of lieutenant if you decided to retire imediately, he did that, because he is a compassionate leader. He could have said, "No Pat, you have not passed probation, enjoy retirement, Sergeant." But, he didn't. BTW, that is considered in most circles "a gift."

You mislead and change positions about being a Vietnam Veteran, especially during this time when our country is at war and there are men, and women, walking Palm Beach County with "red badges of courage." The thought of that game you played still makes my blood boil.

You never detailed what you accomplished at PBSO or what you best contibutions were. Why don't you finally answer this question? What are your accomplishments at PBSO or best lasting contributions?

If you want to go thru all of this. Fine.

Just remember, in 2008, you will still be retired from PBSO and Ric Bradshaw will still be Sheriff.

Oh, one more thing.

The question recently has been repeatly asked of your record regarding an incomplete file from years back. What was the incident about?