PDA

View Full Version : Be careful if you ask David Morgan for something.

01-21-2007, 10:28 PM
Here is an alleged "deputy" who sent something to Morgan's suggestion box. All he asked for is for Morgan to not post it on his blog. What does Morgan do? Posts it on his blog.

deputy x said...
Dear Mr Morgan,

This is just a request and I ask that you not publish it on your blog.
Please get a copy of the sheriffs staff payroll for the years 2005, 2006 and in a few weeks 2007.
You will find useful information for your campaign especially when comparing 2007 to the previous ones.
Suffice it to say that he is being exceptionally reckless this year.

He is not going to want to cough up his real 2007 staff payroll so be careful he doesn't try to give you his pre 2007 computed before the massive raises. He and CFO Steve Stevens are pulling stunts that would embarrass a Banana Republic dictator.

Here is a word of warning. Should you encounter a ECSO (Redacted) named (Redacted) please be advised that he is a spy. He likes to plays both sides and has historically done so in every campaign. He has implied that he is associated with your campaign. I realize that he may not be and may just be trying to out any deputies who are supporting you. I just felt obliged to let you know just in case.

It is a shame that in the most free nation in the World one must hide their political views from others as if we were living behind enemy lines.
Sometimes I feel like I'm stuck in 1940's France and living as a resistance fighter. All of this because of a small town redneck sheriff. What has Pensacola become?

Thank you for running; you are our only hope.

6:45 PM, January 20, 2007

01-21-2007, 11:01 PM
I guess he is so eager to show he has the support of a deputy he just doesn't care about the deputies wishes. I'm sure he has all of your best interests in mind.

01-21-2007, 11:42 PM
There is no need to look hard for deputies that support Morgan. They are approaching us from everywhere. Everything that is placed in the suggestion box that is a positive idea is posted. As moderator I presumed the reason for the no post request was to hide the identity of the specific person that was named as a "spy." That portion was redacted. Nothing in the post could identify the writer. The suggestion was general in nature and a very good one. If the writer's concern was not as I surmised than I apologize. If you wish to contact the campaign confidentially (MANY HAVE ALREADY) then either call David at the number on his website or email morganpi@bellsouth.net. The Suggestion Box is NOT our "keep it top secret" file. A very important thought expressed in Deputy X's post was "It is a shame that in the most free nation in the World one must hide their political views from others as if we were living behind enemy lines" We agree. We won't hide our views in this campaign. Nor should we withhold the positive views of others. We also feel that more good than harm was done by revealing this post and redacting the portion that was obviously meant to be kept under wraps.

01-22-2007, 12:29 AM
I think it was cool for them to publish my brother's good ideas. They obviously took out the secret part of the post. We have to stop being afraid of our shadows and step up to show our support for Mr. Morgan. Deputy X had it right. He is our only hope. We can start by leading with our wallets. I'm sending Morgan a contribution. That will speak volumes. You should too.

01-22-2007, 12:37 AM
I trust Morgan. He looks alot better than McNesby with his pack of lies. I know for a fact that Morgan is keeping real "secrets" confidential cause I gave him some great intol that he's kept under his hat. Other than the ID of the person in X's post (which the moderator removed) it was a really good idea. I think it was OK to publish it redacted the way they did. The Morgan campaign is not afraid of good ideas. David Morgan is going to be our next sheriff so let's all give him the support he needs to make our ESO better for all of us.

01-22-2007, 02:28 AM
The secret wasn't redacted enough to be secret. First word Lt. Any guesses as to the second word?

01-22-2007, 02:34 AM
Wow the spin machine is in full throttle at the David Morgan website about this little blunder. And yes, I know the second word too.

01-22-2007, 01:09 PM
So if Morgan thinks something benefits him enough he doesn't care what your wishes are according to him. Still no guesses to the second word?

01-22-2007, 02:02 PM
If you know it post it, or shut up .

06-30-2007, 05:25 PM
All I can say is loser. The deputy asked that it not be posted and what does he do, posts it. So you think this guy is going to think of you if he gets elected? He's is out thinking of himself.

Why cant someone with the right connections, track down any of the service personnel that worked for him and we can find out what he was like in his "law enforcement career"???? Ok David, you think the USAF MP's are the same huh? You have no clue! We need to find those that worked under him, we all know that supervisor evals are a joke anyways and Ill be damn if anyone has the gonads to give a crappy eval to someone that deserves it.

06-30-2007, 06:30 PM
I think it was cool for them to publish my brother's good ideas. They obviously took out the secret part of the post. We have to stop being afraid of our shadows and step up to show our support for Mr. Morgan. Deputy X had it right. He is our only hope. We can start by leading with our wallets. I'm sending Morgan a contribution. That will speak volumes. You should too.

An interesting look back at this thread. Here is a "Deputy" saying he is going to make a contribution to Morgan. To date, no current deputies have sent him a penny. I've often thought it was Craig and his ilk on here pretending to be deputies. Either this was a fake post, or this is impending news that Thelbirt's support will never materialize. Or it may just fade away i.e. Arety.

It will be interesting to hear Morgan's spin when another joins the race and current deputies start financially and openly supporting this new candidate.

07-01-2007, 04:11 AM
You can't post information like this without posting evidence. Your post is not protected because you are not a registered user. Don't do it again.

Mod 353.