PDA

View Full Version : campaign outings

01-20-2007, 01:01 PM
The time is approaching to do a few more outings of Mcnesby's campaign contributors. It may seem a little early but promotional season is upon us once again and contributions are starting to trickle in. This thread will be used for employee outings but some business names may be included from time to time. We will provide the information you can decide how to use it.

Contributors have the right to give money to any candidate and we reserve the right to identify them. Mcnesby is certainly keeping score of Morgan donations.

Some reasons for employees to give to Mcnesby include wanting a promotion, transfer to a preferred assignment, maintaining a current assignment or to reduce the risk of IA being ordered to investigate their next major screw up. Merit be damned.

Why are we going to do this?
Because you have a right to know where your coworkers really stand.

The old adage , "Money talks and BS walks" is true. The person you hear complaining of corruption in Mcnesby's admin may be someone who just gave him a sizeable contribution. Such a contradiction speaks...nay screams volumes.

Wouldn't it be nice to know what/who people really represent?

ECSO employees who spend hundreds of dollars on Mcnesby are Mcnuggets no matter how much they may protest. Their money spoke for them.

But your shiftmates and office pals would never lie to you, would they?

01-20-2007, 01:11 PM
So lets see what youve got, besides talk.

01-20-2007, 03:52 PM
MEMO TO: ALL PERSONNEL
RE: RONNIEMAC CONTRIBUTIONS

IN ORDER TO CLARIFY WHAT YOU GET FOR WHAT YOU GIVE - REFER TO THIS HANDY LIST OF TIT FOR TAT:

CONTRIBUTION AMOUNT:

$0: ENTERED ON THE DO NOT PROMOTE LIST FOR LIFE

$5: LISTED AS POSSIBLE SUBVERSIVE OR MORGAN SUPPORTER

$20: ALLOWED TO CALL IN 10-8 WHILE RESTING AT YOUR FAVORITE RESTAURANT 4 TIMES A WEEK INSTEAD OF TWICE

$50: ISSUED COMPLEMENTARY THROW DOWN HANDGUN FOR USE WHEN NEEDED

$100: ONE GET OUT OF IA FREE CARD

$250: ALLOWED TO SLEEP FOR 8 HOURS DURING TWO SHIFTS A WEEK PLUS FREE GAS FOR YOUR PERSONAL VEHICLES AND WATERCRAFT

$500: PROMOTED ONE RANK PLUS 3 SESSIONS WITH THE HOOTERS GIRL OF YOUR CHOICE (WHEN SHE'S AVAILABLE) THIS IS AN "INTERNAL AFFAIR" YOU'LL REALLY LOVE.

THE SHERIFF THANKS YOU FOR YOUR DONATIONS TO HIS EDUCATION FUND AND REMEMBER: "GIVE IT UP" OR YOU WILL REGRET IT.

01-21-2007, 05:53 PM
SO is that what Morgan is promising to you folks?

02-04-2007, 09:53 AM
Promotion time is coming so be sure to make your last minute campaign contributions like these folks did. They'll claim they're not mcnuggets but would you give money by the hundreds to someone you didn't like?

Steve Smith $500
Kevin Biggs $100
Alan Barton $200
Jerry Cox $300
Mike Gilmore $200
Corey Cephas $100

Don't forget the list of Early Bird Mcnuggets:

Richard Vinson $200.00
Larry Smith $500.00
Jan Smith $500.00
Lloyd B “Mac”Magruder $500.00
Charles T “Tom”Perry $500.00
Ben “Steve” Stevens $500.00
Ginny W Stevens $500.00
Rex Blackburn $500.00
Sara Blackburn $143.47
Frank Fillingim $500.00
Eddie Barnard $500.00
Mavis Barnard $500.00
Anne Barnard $500.00
Louie Kemp $500.00
Phil De Felice $500.00
Kathleen De Felice $500.00
Jenny Grice(Mrs. Roger Grice) $500.00
Larry Morgan $500.00
Richard Nix $500.00
Ray Simmons $100.00
William “Rusty” Wells $500.00
Philip Howell $250.00
Manfred Krause $200.00
Fr. John F Gray $500.00
Eric Enquist $500.00

02-04-2007, 10:56 AM
http://72.12.51.34:8080/ramgen/reality/morgan-manila.rm

02-04-2007, 07:48 PM
Way to go Mr. Morgan. Or should I say Sheriff Morgan? I like the way you tell it like it is! You'll have my support. My shift likes you too.

02-04-2007, 08:40 PM
To the above poster:

I find your posts highly suspect. It always comes after a Morgan post and says the shift likes him. You can't have it both ways. Either the troops are afraid to voice support or whole shifts are in favor of him. Which is it? If there was that much talk that a person got consensus of a whole shift, it'd be more than one shift. There would also be at least one McNesby supporter who would be broadcasting who the Morgan supporters are, but as of yet, there isn't one. Unless of course you count the Lt. who Morgan so kindly editted out of a post that the "deputy" didn't even want posted. Show me the $$ then you'll have true support. Not one current deputy has given money so please go back to RMPT where Sam will cut and paste from here to make it look like he is still relevant.

02-05-2007, 01:41 AM
Dear Idiot-

It does not matter if a not one single deputy ever contributes one red cent to Morgan (and get McNesby's retribution, a la Jeff Van Camp ?) - what matters is that they WILL vote for him, and that squat little maggot McNesby will never know which ones did (and it will be to late for him to do anything about it anyway).

02-05-2007, 03:26 AM
Rex you are so screwed.

02-27-2007, 09:48 PM
Guess who is getting promoted.

:roll: :shock: :? :x

I sho do likes being in da house now, Masta Shurf.

02-28-2007, 01:46 PM
WTF are you talking about

02-28-2007, 10:08 PM
One would have to assume he is being a racist.

03-01-2007, 10:40 AM
I hate it when a person is so desperate to place blame for their failures anywhere but on themselves that the eventually get down to the bottom of the barrel of excuses and have nothing left but to play the racism card.

This country can have all black universities, but an all white university would be racist. The NAACP is politically correct, but an organization for the advancement of white people would be chastized out of existance. So dont tell me that your failure to promote is based on anything other than your substandard performance or lackluster motivation, because there are countless watchdog groups out there making sure that racism is not the reason you are stagnating in a dead-end position.

03-01-2007, 03:21 PM
So who got promoted?

Why assume anything racial about a comment made in a thread about political contributions and closet mcnugget deputies?

Trying to deflect, perhaps?

03-02-2007, 10:00 PM
Well, the McNesby cats are really getting upset about this candidate Mr. Morgan, and it is too bad because he is the best person that is running right now and he will be the best, not just because of his demeanor but because also about his qualifications to do the job.
He is well educated, has a good speaking ability, and he knows what he is talking about when he speaks, and has solutions to the problems that exist at the S.O. Some might say give up the solutions but we all know we do not give up the battle position before the battle is to begin, it is like letting the cat out of the bag before it is time.
So deputies get ready for the best boss you ever had and the one that will be fair to you, like your old stand my Mac promised but did not fulfill when he ran, he is only padding the pockets of the admin to keep them happy so that he can get campaign money.
You see, then these big boys will have a sizable retirement when they get the next rank and that puts money where the mouth is as far as thier boss, why not give $500 when you could make that back in the next pay period, in other words, you would not even miss the money.
As for Scapecci running, hope not, he has too many skeletons that might come jumping out, just ask where he works if they would tell what goes on behind the scenes. What a laugh about him running!!

03-03-2007, 07:03 AM
Ok, I'm game. Where does he work? And what do you know behind the scene that we should know about. Fill us in.

03-03-2007, 03:39 PM
He dosn't know anything. Just slinging mud. Scapacchi is a fine man and would make a good candidate if he had the inclination. Doubt that he is even considering it though because now that he's retired, his construction business will make him a wealthy man.

03-03-2007, 03:39 PM
He dosn't know anything. Just slinging mud. Scapacchi is a fine man and would make a good candidate if he had the inclination. Doubt that he is even considering it though because now that he's retired, his construction business will make him a wealthy man.

03-04-2007, 01:10 AM
Some are so funny about Scapecci running and who knew he was retired and who is he a fine man to, his wife maybe! He sticks people in the back when they are not aware of it, and according to them, it is against the law to tell where they work and the poster that asked that, knows that trying to get someone to say so that they can bring charges. And just for the record, not all is believed about what was in the paper today about Ex-officer Dennis, but as for the public, they will never be afforded to hear this mans side of the story just because Smith and McNesby say it, does not make it so!
Don't think that Scapecci was in on this one, but maybe, it depends on what Kevin knew or didn't know that someone thought he knew if you can get that straight!
The last laugh is on the one that laughs the best!
Hahahaha!

03-04-2007, 03:03 AM
How much crack did you smoke before you posted that?

03-04-2007, 09:57 AM
Dear Would Not Tell (the one on crack?),

My attempt at sarcasim was obviously lost on you. I know where Larry worked, although I didn't know that he was retired. Your belief that I was trying to entrap someone into saying where he worked is comical. I assumed that most who post here are LEO's and would know. I forgot that this has turned into the RMPT site since the 3 people who post there got lonely and took over this site.

It offends me that people with your intellect would call deputies "GEDer's", but I keep reading because I can't resist the laughs.